Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:14 PM

Clear Lake area (between Houston and Galveston), but will be in the Tyler area later this month for the weekend.
ahhh the beautiful East Texas piney woods :smile:

Yeah unfortunately, I haven't seen much of it only my cousin's house and the few places (like Walmart and the liquor store).laugh

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:27 PM
Clear Lake area (between Houston and Galveston), but will be in the Tyler area later this month for the weekend.

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:25 PM
(((madam))) Glad to hear things are going well!!

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:47 PM

Still want to taste the rainbow?

LMAO

I really need to get to bed..5:30 comes early, but I'm dying to see what the next picture or caption will be.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:46 PM

The white socks were just too plain.

roflrofl rofl
Sad thing is I probably have a pair or two of socks like these... I think I only have my Christmas ones left, the others got holes in them.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:30 PM

He's a really good guy but he's just unaware of my secret fondness for romanticism.I don't want to come out because i'll feel cheesy and like a dork.

Normally with my group of friends i'm very anti-love, I don't believe in the concept of it(it just being chemicals) other then self-love, etc.

I hate chick flicks,songs, or anything that deals with what I refer to as the "L" word.
"love" is the only curse word in my book that always gives me a nasty shiver.

But I secretly like some degree of romance. It's just very contradicting to who I am or my "image". So it's kinda complicated.

Just because he's a good guy doesn't mean he's the one for you. But in his defense if you aren't open to what you like then he won't know that you like it. He's not a mind reader. Maybe he's not showing any romantic gestures because he thinks it will go against the image he portrays or that you won't appreciate it since you give off some anti-romance/anti-love vibe.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:27 PM

I don't know all the background info, but I'm assuming that he wasn't romantic or atleast not as romantic as you would like from the get-go. You shouldn't want or need to change someone. You love/like the person for who they are. Either accept him as he is or find someone else. It's not something trivial. If it bothers you now, it will bother you later down the road even more (believe me I know from experience). If he wants to change to be more romantic, then it has to be his choice.

You should have posted that when this thread started, then it could have been closed and over with.

LOL..sorry... I'm usually slow at things.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:23 PM

I'm like a bird!

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:22 PM

That's gonna hurt in the morning

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:18 PM

A ball in the hand is worth two in the.... er, uh... three balls with one stone.... er....

rofl rofl rofl

These pictures are priceless!!

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:10 PM
I don't know all the background info, but I'm assuming that he wasn't romantic or atleast not as romantic as you would like from the get-go. You shouldn't want or need to change someone. You love/like the person for who they are. Either accept him as he is or find someone else. It's not something trivial. If it bothers you now, it will bother you later down the road even more (believe me I know from experience). If he wants to change to be more romantic, then it has to be his choice.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:33 PM
Dec. 4th

Lila McCann
Tyra Banks
Jay-Z
Marisa Tomei
Jeff Bridges
Jozef Sabovcik
Dennis Wilson
Francisco Franco

The only one that they had listed that had the same exact birthday was Lila McCann

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:22 PM
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:22 PM

ask Charles, he's in charge

I loved that show!

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 11/28/08 06:51 PM
can you repeat that please?

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 11/28/08 06:48 PM
e) all the above

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 11/28/08 06:44 PM
Why when I'm asked to be random I can't, but any other time I bust out with all kinds of things?

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:41 PM
The longest relationship I was in was on and off for about 4 years. Big mistake to try more than once. We are better off as friends. We still talk from time to time.

The current relationship has been a month so far. Not sure if it's going to make it much longer though. I love when I spend time with him but it's beginning to feel like I'm just a convience. (oops Sorry I know off topic, but a little frustrated)

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:34 PM

I see that we have gotten several more New Members lately that are from Texas.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

Still in the same area (League City/Seabrook area)

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 11/25/08 03:37 PM
Stupid drivers and when people say they'll do something and then don't...that's just two that I can think of at the moment

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25