Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:55 PM
FYI - After the second meeting things fizzled out. Last phone call we had, he talked about being strapped for cash because of his ex-wife screwing him over with a car payment that she hadn't been paying on. I don't know but I got the feeling it was a cop out. He did email me the other day but it was one of those forwarded emails. Maybe better luck next time!!

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:53 PM
I don't think it would. You have to be able to communicate with the person to make things work out and if you take a break then I don't see how you could communicate with someone.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:53 AM

its not nice to call someone fat

I would never call her fat to her face. That is not nice.

Like saying it behind her back is any nicer. Some people just don't get it.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:04 PM

any ladies looking for a one woman man? Interested?
are you trying to say you have only been with one woman......one woman man?!laugh

He's only 21.
You know how slow kids are nowadays

im def not a kid i own 2 vehicles one that is brand new that i bought with my own credit, and i have a full time job so if you dont have anything good to say then dont say it why dont you let someone that accualy might be intersted in me write so i dont have to take my time reading ur bs

Well since this is a new member forum... Hi!

Second, owning your own vehicle doesn't make you a man. It's not about possessions you have that make you a man. Also, a little word of advice, don't be so quick to take everything said on forums to heart. Loosen up and have a little fun in the room.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:23 AM
Everything happens for a reason, so I wouldn't necessarily change anything. There's a lesson to be learned in everything that happens.

I used to kick myself in the A$$ for not staying at the nursing home with my grandfather even though my family said I should go to the first day of my internship during my last semester of college. But I've come to realize that he wouldn't want me to remember him there. He knew I loved him and he lives forever in me through the memories we made over the 25 years we had together.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:03 PM

Hmm, thats odd that you would say that!!

and odder yet that you think it odd!! drinker

That's the oddest of all isn't it? That we think the oddest of odd is odder than odd!

how absolutely incredibly odd that is!! laugh

laugh laugh I've got myself soo damn confused over here!laugh laugh

I'm usually confused, but then again it's not a hard thing to do. It's an odd thing to see me not confused.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:01 PM

toilet paper roll unrolling under. it has to go over.

That's one of mine. Also, someone in the fast lane going slower than the speed limit. My list of pet peeves could go on for awhile though.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:56 PM
I can't wait til the weekend! I had today off but have to work tomorrow :-(

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:42 PM

Can I ask why you didn't stop him? I'd have been off that table in a split second!

It's wrong for many reasons. How do you know that he washed his hands after touching his last patient? What did they have that he maybe gave to you? Like someone else said, here in the US, someone else has to be in the room for those exams. And if you told him NO - you didn't wanna be examined and he did it anyway? You need to report him, PERIOD and do NOT go back.

Just my opinion of course.

thanks for your opinion.

i think the thing that bothers me most is he did a vaginla exam with no gloves and he never washed his hands. tears

well i said no to the examination, and he said he had to, this doctor as been virbually abusive to me before and im pretty scared of him, so i just did as he said.

If he did a vaginal exam before that way, there's no way I would have gone back to him. Plus I would have stopped him when I noticed he didn't put gloves on and told him to or I'd be off the table in a heartbeat. If he'd been verbally abusive before and I felt uncomfortable with his practices before, there's no way in hell, I'd go back. I would have transferred doctors months ago if I were having doubts if what he was doing as a doctor was inappropriate.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:03 PM
Edited by wendynhouston on Sun 06/22/08 06:03 PM
Doug.... I don't remember his name.. it was on nickolodean

I can't remember his name but he had the crush on Patty Mayonaisse

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:13 PM

watch sweeney todd or 27 dresses both amazingbigsmile

seen 27 Dresses twice.. great movie! So is P.S. I Love You

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:52 PM
Close to Kemah (south of Houston) and finally getting some of the rain that everyone else around here has been getting the last few days.

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:39 PM
It can't make up it's mind what it wants to do today. It's sunny one minute, cloudy and thundering the next, but all the while, sticky as hell.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/19/08 06:06 PM

just remember you don't have to put out until the 4th date....

unless you want to...laugh

laugh Does the first meeting count as an actual first date?

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/19/08 06:05 PM

Wendy flowerforyou

Still following your thread!! :wink:

So far so good.... but it feels weird having to get to know someone again. I was with my ex on and off for almost 4 years, so getting to know someone new is a little out of my comfort zone, but Jarod's been great.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/19/08 05:07 PM

so maybe your turn now to suggest a third dateflowerforyou drinker drinker

laugh could be

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 06/19/08 02:46 PM

Well I starting talking to this guy about a week ago. We sent emails about a few times then starting IMing each other. I don't usually give my phone number out, but for some reason I felt like I should. So since then we've talked every night, except for last night. It felt weird not talking to him, but I couldn't bring myself to call, even though I have called him in the past. I know he hasn't met another off the site I met him on, even though he's been online for several months. I'm not sure if he's ever met anyone from online before.

My question is - do I wait for him to bring up meeting or do I ask him to meet? I don't wanna miss out on something but I don't wanna seem too pushy either.

Have you been doing all the calling? ohwell If so I would definitely give him chances to make some moves flowerforyou

No I haven't been doing all the calling. Also, he was the one to initiate both meetings so far. I text him just to say have a good day, but he can call when he gets a chance or whatever. I didn't hear from him yesterday, but I know he's busy with work, so I'm not sweating anything.

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:23 PM
Meeting #2 just took place. He's a great guy... sweet, respectful and funny.happy

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:52 AM
aching

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:36 PM
so far.. we'll see if he calls now... I need to get in the shower I am still wet from the water fountain and smell like chlorine.

Your turn next Auburn bigsmile

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25