Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:32 PM

what the hell is a girl deal when she gives the guy her number dosen't call her back. I about to
tell her the **** off.

Man just move on she apparently doesn't like you as much as you like her. Hopefully when you leave her messages, they are alittle more coherent than your messages on here. Maybe that's one reason why she doesn't return your messages - she can't figure out what it is you are trying to say.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:55 PM

Well we met up on Wednesday after he got off work. In conversation and in a light hearted way, I brought up Sunday morning. Apparently, he don't remember saying that he was fine with only two hours of sleep. He found out though that he shouldn't have stayed up so late, because he got up for work late the next day. Things are back to where they were before that night.

I've learned in my short 35 years to take people at their word, if they are lying to you, it's their issue not yours.

STOP being so "I wanna fix things and make them perfect" that's a pretty high cliff to fall from when it happens...

Believe me I know things aren't going to be perfect and I wasn't trying to fix them to make them perfect.

Maybe not. But saying something about it more than once makes it sound like you are trying to " mother " him.

Personally...I get all the " mothering " I need from my Mom.

Unless of course I am sick. Then I'll take all I can get..lol

I get that and for now on, I'll let it go. Just don't know how the other poster got me trying to make things perfect because I didn't want him to be tired at work the next day.

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 11/22/08 06:21 PM

File

fill

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:02 PM

give me some reason how a girl loose interest in a guy

Not being able to type in English, for one thing.

rofl I know that causes me to loose interest... Justaguy... I almost needed a translator, but luckily I've experience with first graders so I have gotten good at figuring out most writing.

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:02 PM
Edited by wendynhouston on Sat 11/22/08 04:03 PM

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 11/21/08 08:46 PM

should I wait a couple of days before even trying to call her again.

I'd leave the ball in her court - stop calling her. You're gonna look like you are being clingy and needy.

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 11/21/08 08:44 PM
Edited by wendynhouston on Fri 11/21/08 08:45 PM

sine

sing

deep in the heart of Texas; November 21, 2008

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 11/21/08 08:41 PM

when a girl said she not mad at you. And check your messages you sent her. But dosen't call or replied back the messages you sent her. Want does it mean.

Not sure what happened that would have you questioning if she was mad at you, but I will try to answer based on the information given.

Either she's annoyed, even if just a tad bit and doesn't know how to tell you so she's avoiding you, or she's not mad (like she said) and just been busy.

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 11/21/08 08:37 PM

Well we met up on Wednesday after he got off work. In conversation and in a light hearted way, I brought up Sunday morning. Apparently, he don't remember saying that he was fine with only two hours of sleep. He found out though that he shouldn't have stayed up so late, because he got up for work late the next day. Things are back to where they were before that night.

I've learned in my short 35 years to take people at their word, if they are lying to you, it's their issue not yours.

STOP being so "I wanna fix things and make them perfect" that's a pretty high cliff to fall from when it happens...

Believe me I know things aren't going to be perfect and I wasn't trying to fix them to make them perfect.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:36 PM

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 11/18/08 05:15 PM

20 minutes lecturing a twelve old boy
(my daughter's friend)

on the dangers of smoking pot.

im just happy at least my daughter tries to help her friends....but this particular friend is NO GOOD I SWEAR

Scary thought that kids that young know about things like this. Working with children of all ages, I am amazed at how many know more than I did at that young of an age.

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:26 PM

Background Info: My bf, Jeff and I have only been dating for about a month, but we've known each other atleast 8 years. Over the years we've lost contact with each other, but recently met back up. I invited him to my cousin's Halloween party and since that night we've been a couple.

Last weekend, I was staying at his place after we went out for a few drinks. I told him around 2am that I felt back because he had to be up at 6:30 for work. Around 4:30am, I again mentioned feelin bad because he had to work in a few hours. He got upset and said fine he'd just go to bed. So he rolled over and went to bed. I couldn't sleep and when his alarm went off at 5:30 I left. Other than a short phone call yesterday, we haven't really talked since then.

There's tons of questions going through my head. First, should he have gotten upset for me being concerned that he wasn't getting much sleep? Am I making too much out of something? It just hasnt' been the same the last few days compared to the night of my cousin's party and the weeks after it.
flowerforyou I don't think you did anything wrong.flowerforyou

Thanks! Love the default picture. I missed the monkeys this weekend at the zoo :-(

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:21 PM

Well if you're the apologetic type and he's annoyed by it then either ya'll can try to accomodate the other and change a bit or you can just let it go. Call him - talk to him - be honest with him about what's going on in your head. If he's not feeling it, then it's better to find out now.

Good luck from a fellow Houstonian flowerforyou

Thanks!

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:18 PM

You know the first thing that came into my head was, maybe he feels the same way. If that be the case then its just an unfortunate side-step. I believe that the most likely of all that your reading too much into it. You should just sit the dude down and ask him what he thinks happened, and just make sure everything is kosher.

Im going to be honest here cause that's just how I am. I think you might have crossed a boundary with the wake up time. He might have viewed that as an authoritative statement and not a compassionate one.

Anyway, good luck and I hope this gets resolved for the best.

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote, but I wasn't giving him a time to wake up or anything. I just pointed out that he had work in the morning and that I would feel bad if I kept him up all night. His work can be strenous and I know how he likes to get so many hours of sleep in.

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:04 PM
Background Info: My bf, Jeff and I have only been dating for about a month, but we've known each other atleast 8 years. Over the years we've lost contact with each other, but recently met back up. I invited him to my cousin's Halloween party and since that night we've been a couple.

Last weekend, I was staying at his place after we went out for a few drinks. I told him around 2am that I felt back because he had to be up at 6:30 for work. Around 4:30am, I again mentioned feelin bad because he had to work in a few hours. He got upset and said fine he'd just go to bed. So he rolled over and went to bed. I couldn't sleep and when his alarm went off at 5:30 I left. Other than a short phone call yesterday, we haven't really talked since then.

There's tons of questions going through my head. First, should he have gotten upset for me being concerned that he wasn't getting much sleep? Am I making too much out of something? It just hasnt' been the same the last few days compared to the night of my cousin's party and the weeks after it.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:55 AM

Writing your name in the snow is fun . Esp in your girlfriend handwriting.

LMAO

It might be better for some to go outside anyway. Some can't hit the inside of a toilet if their life depended on it.

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 07/16/08 05:10 PM
Lemon don't feel bad... Where I went to school I was lucky if I even had a male teacher. Thankfully there was one that made highschool even more of a blast - not only did he teach classes I enjoyed, he was a hottie even though he was a tad on the short side.

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:25 PM

HUGS Wendy! flowers

It will happen when you least expect it and maybe even when you stop looking.

Thanks! I say oh well it'll happen when it's meant to.

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:23 PM

FYI - After the second meeting things fizzled out. Last phone call we had, he talked about being strapped for cash because of his ex-wife screwing him over with a car payment that she hadn't been paying on. I don't know but I got the feeling it was a cop out. He did email me the other day but it was one of those forwarded emails. Maybe better luck next time!!

maybie he's just embarased about his situation. Might want to ask him outright, and know for sure before writing things off.

I thought that might be the case, and said that there are things that don't cost anything or very little. Even when we first met, the thing that cost the most was parking, but we probably didn't even spend $15 each. The second meeting didn't cost anything because we were at his house hanging out with his dogs. We talked on the phone a few times after that but then there was nothing besides a forwarded email a few days ago.

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:00 PM
I am a substitute teacher right now. Hopefully teaching 1st or 2nd this fall. Right now I'm teaching summer camps for 5-7, 8-11, and 12-14 year olds.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25