Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 10/11/09 04:22 PM
Texas Angel by Honeybrowne

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 10/11/09 04:16 PM

Today I watched old Bugs Bunny cartoons!!

I watched The Snorks today!!!

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 07/14/09 06:19 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ill

do you even have mexicans in the UK or do we need to send you a couple million???

I am sure there are a few here. Trade ya for a couple of million Polish?

Hey now! What's wrong with Polish people? Somewhere in all the mix there's some Polish in me. I get the jokes all the time from my dad, since I got my Polishness from my mom's side.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:06 PM
Too Cute!!!

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:39 PM
honesty, someone that can make me laugh... of course, gorgeous eyes, lips, and arms don't hurt:angel:

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:35 PM
Someone to share the good times with and someone to help get through the bad times with.

Someone that you can totally be yourself with.

wendynhouston's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:30 AM
I feel what you are going through. I have a friend that's doing the same thing. It's hard to be there as a friend, especially because we both know there are stronger feelings there, but can't really act on them because hs's dating his girl. He's making all the effort and she's doing whatever. Through me being there as a friend, I found out he thinks if he walks away from the relationship that he's failing (maybe that's what your friend thinks as well). I've learned that you have to allow them to make their own choices and hope they come to their senses sooner than later. It's hard to just sit back and watch your friend suffer, but just be there when they finally make their decision and need a friend to talk to.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/14/09 01:43 PM
Back again after a few months hiatus... still in Clear Lake/League city area (between Galveston and Houston)

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 03/27/09 10:31 AM
It happens. I hate when someone IMs you and then they don't have anything to say. If you are going to IM someone or even talk on the phone be prepared to talk about something.

My favorite is when you get an IM and it starts out with Hi! How are you? and of course you reply, but then the person who started the conversation asks so what do you wanna talk about?

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:08 PM
tears

I went through that a few years ago with my grandfather. The first time I saw him in the nursing home, I bawled all the way home. That wasn't the way he wanted to live.

This time of year is especially hard - we live right next to where he lived before going in a nursing home and his birthday is just a few days away.

Christmas just hasn't been the same since my two grandfathers passed away.tears

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:39 PM

what Is wondering if this thread is referencing a few that I have read yesterday and today

Yes, more than likely.:wink:

rofl
dear lord....you look like that lady from sienfeld!!!!

just sayindrinker

never got that one before

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:31 PM

what Is wondering if this thread is referencing a few that I have read yesterday and today

Yes, more than likely.:wink:

rofl

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:11 PM

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:50 AM
8 Seconds:
There's a 100 years of history and a 100 'fore that all gathered in the thinking goin' on beneath hes hat. The cold flame burns within until his skin's as cold as ice and the dues he paid tonight to get here are worth every sacrfice. All the miles spent sleepy driving, all the moeny spend down the drain, all the female tears left dryin', all the fever and the fight, are just a small payment on the ride he makes tonight. IT'S GUTS AND LOVE AND GLORY ONE MORTAL'S CHANCE AT FAME, HIS LAGACY IS RODEO AND COWBOY IS HIS NAME

DIRTY DANCING:
Baby: Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Johnny: Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

THE GOONIES
Data: THATS WHAT I SAID! BOOBY TRAPS!

Stef: OK, you kissed. Now tell.
Andy: There's something weird.
Stef: What? What is it?
Andy: Does Brand wear braces?
Andy: Why are you laughing? Stef, it was beautiful.
Stef: Next time you kiss him, do it with your eyes open. It's a whole different experience.

Later on..

Andy: Brand... What happened to your braces?
Brandon Walsh: Braces? I don't wear braces, Mikey wears bra... Mikey! That son of a...
Andy: Shhh!

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:24 AM
I completely understand what you are going through. My first love and I were on and off for 3-4 years. He didn't cheat on me while we were together or anything like that; we had other issues. Even though I knew after the second time things weren't ever going to work out for us as a couple, I still went back. It was a safety net; I loved the way things were when we were together and he knew me better than anyone else. We broke up for the last time in May, but we still talk as friends from time to time. Sounds like in your case, friends wouldn't be even worth it. Move on - you don't need him. You need to find someone that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated - WITH RESPECT!! Go out with friends, try new things, etc. and I'm sure you'll meet a great guy.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 12/14/08 08:54 PM
After I stopped seeing this guy, his friend tried to set me up with another friend of his. We were sitting on his couch and my cousin and the other guy were in another room. The guy told me he hadn't dated much, but went in for a kiss. It was like kissing a St. Bernard. Afterwards, he wanted to kiss again, but I had to politely decline and say not right now. Needless to say, I didn't see him again.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 12/14/08 08:29 PM

It still drives me nuts sometimes. But for the most part, I like it.

I am in the same boat!! Sorta d@mned if you do and d@mned if you don't

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 12/14/08 08:25 PM
depends how things are going on the date. If things are going well, go with the tongue.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:32 PM

To be honest the past will always be with you, it's learning from it and not repeating it that make you a stronger person. Learn from them and grow :)

Excellent advice!!!

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:30 PM

Hello im FABO and I want to think I can help you out ok im not a controler or arguer but I dont let no one walk over me ether im honnest and like to camp so get back to me ok.:smile:

I think that was an offer to help keep your mind off the past.:wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25