Community > Posts By > StankyShawn

StankyShawn's photo
Sun 05/09/10 03:02 PM
Tragic love story. Besides when you end up doing your own thing your parents might flake out and end up giving you money anyway. If not you learn to value things more along the way.

StankyShawn's photo
Sun 05/09/10 02:23 PM
Rejection hurts no doubt...

StankyShawn's photo
Sun 05/09/10 02:21 PM
You may have taken my life, but you will never take our freedom!

StankyShawn's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:22 AM
Honestly more people need to be gardening now. I didn't know you could post pictures up that is cool. Yea in these tough economic times a garden is a good tool to save money and ensure your food is uncontaminated.

StankyShawn's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:04 AM
Nothing is wrong, and don't let them tell you different.

StankyShawn's photo
Sun 05/09/10 09:58 AM
Yes, there has been times that I have met someone online and gotten to know them and even met in real life and dated. I think it works great. In fact I have done this several times though out my life and never had a bad experience and regret it. In away meeting some one online eliminates a lot of physical tension while your getting to know them allowing for some great conversations. Then if you ever meet that person you feel like you already know what kind of person your getting involved with and if you want to pursue more.

Compared to meeting girls at a party or though a mutual friend, my online to real life relationships have always been better.

StankyShawn's photo
Sat 05/08/10 10:33 PM
I think that maybe he doesn't want to constantly bother you because he doesn't want to scare you off or annoy you.

StankyShawn's photo
Sat 05/08/10 10:29 PM
I can't lie, paranormal topics do interest me. I like to listen to every point of view. There are some that think that Jesus was an alien and the burning bush was a U.F.O. or when Moses went up into the cloud, as him going into a U.F.O. and Heaven being nothing more then outer space. I have looked into "Disclosure Project" and learned about the different types of Grey aliens as apposed to shape shifting Reptilians that live in a caste type system. Some of them having wings and tails if they are royalty.

I've also listen to U.F.O. researchers such as Zecharia Sitchin and many other Ufologist, found on coast to coast or various video's on you tube. I've heard people say that the Moon isn't natural because it doesn't spin like the rest of the planets meaning that it isn't natural part of our solar system. They say there are faces and pyramids and structures on Mars and some have even speculated that Aliens inhabit the dark side of the moon. Some say these aliens are from Nibiru or Planet X, our suns twin/dwarf star that is on an elliptical orbit and it swings though causing havoc every 32 mil years or something like that. Some believe in a hollow Earth and Aliens inhabit the lower levels of the earth. So it is an involved subjects and peoples speculations on it are widely different from each other. I won't lie, I want to know... but I don't know.

StankyShawn's photo
Sat 05/08/10 10:12 PM
I wonder if Wallace from Wallace and Grommit would like blue cheese. I'm a big fan of cheese, but not blue cheese...

StankyShawn's photo
Sat 05/08/10 10:08 PM
Well, I wouldn't rule anything out just yet. I just believe that if they were advanced friendly race they would try to expand our knowledge of them and the universe almost like mentor's or father figures. Instead the stories you hear are terrifying involving abduction and experimentation. So I just find myself doubting the "friendly" part in their agenda. Like I said if they are real, and I have no doubt they are. They have an agenda and it isn't known to the public at large and since good works are done in the sunshine I can only assume that they are evil in nature. Although like I said before, lacking proper knowledge I can only have an opinion and I won't rule any hypothesis.

StankyShawn's photo
Sat 05/08/10 09:54 PM
I believe that the information is out there, and a thirst for knowledge will expose the truth. I think if U.F.O.s are real then the intelligence behind them is in communication with world leaders. I also believe them to be mostly demonic in nature.

StankyShawn's photo
Sat 05/08/10 09:50 PM
Honestly love has felt the same all my life. The older you get the more complicated love gets in my opinion.

StankyShawn's photo
Sat 05/08/10 09:43 PM
It is his 2nd amendment right....