Community > Posts By > ElissaIsTrans

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 02:13 PM
No money and no time to travel. Guess somebody in this world has it worse than me.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 02:10 PM
A boyfriend shirt and a tiny short.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:53 PM
Welcome and good luck :)

Elissa

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:33 PM
an evening full of steam

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:27 PM
I don’t think it’s a big deal to be honest.
Kids are great if the other party wants to be a stepmom or stepdad.
Just gotta find someone who also wants kids and who doesn’t mind being a step-parent.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:12 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Sun 07/22/18 01:12 PM
Or kiss a 20-something chick

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:09 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Sun 07/22/18 01:08 PM
You make me feel like a million bucks. 5 minutes with you are enough to recharge my batteries.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:06 PM
Looking for a young guy to be my penpal.
Send private message if interested.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 01:01 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Sun 07/22/18 01:03 PM
Kiss a smelly, drunk bride

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:59 PM
I believe in ghosts but I don’t believe in scenarios like Ghost Whisperer.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:56 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Sun 07/22/18 12:56 PM
Nice body.
Photo : 7/10

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:55 PM
Vanilla sabayllon with raspberries and cranberries and chocolate ice cream.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:51 PM
Is there any mojito left?

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:48 PM
I know bisexual women who like bisexual men but speaking as a straight woman, no I’m not into bi men for love or for dating but I would accept them as friends.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:42 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Sun 07/22/18 12:45 PM
Well, it’s true that the oriental world has gained territory and influence over the decades but I’m not all that worried. ISIS has been beaten by a coalition of American-French-German-British troops. I think that the restlessness that occured in the Middle-East in the last 5 years was the result of the Arab revolution in which a lot of dictators like Kaddhafi fell. Dictators knew how to keep structure in their country/regime. Once the regime falls, the structure falls away as well. An exception to this rule is Assad in Syria. Overall, I still think that with the US behind us Europe has nothing to fear. Iran can threaten however much it wants, the US is the country with all the weapons.
So, to answer your question : my balance didn’t change because of the oriental influences. I think that the occidental world is strong enough and that ultimately it will be nuclear weapons that will cause us to succumb as a culture.

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 12:33 PM
Hello from Belgium with the nice chocolates.
Hope you will have a great time here and find what you are looking for.
Hugs.
Elissa.

no photo
Thu 07/19/18 01:32 PM
It was with a family of debt collectors and they drove around the South of the US to seize propriety like cars,...
One of them was Sonya or Tonya ( not sure about her exact name ) and she was the sister of the owner of the family company ( debt collectors agents ).
It was on MTV I believe.
It’s a few years ago.
Can someone tell me the name of this reality tv serie?
Would highly appreciate it.

no photo
Thu 07/19/18 12:27 PM

Been a cam girl and a phone actress. Miss the industry. Difficult to combine with studying. Was fun and relaxing though.

I've been told with my voice I should be a phone actress.. Good money, but I think I'm too shyembarassed

Yeah my voice was what brought the money in too when on the talker lines. What’s annoying though is that the phone actress companies want you to bring in traffic as well, so you have to enter chatrooms and troll people into calling you up on the company number you have been given.

The company charges between 1 and 2$ per minute with most requiring clients to buy a minimum of 10 minutes with their creditcard ( Amex, Visa, MasterCard ) and then you get between 20 and 35% of the share, while you do all the work.

Was fun though.
And that’s what’s the most important in making good money with being a phone actress. You need to enjoy it without thinking about the money.
I just love sex and talking about it, that’s why I made good money with this job, because I came over quite relaxed in the eyes of clients. They didn’t see it as a business transaction and neither did I.

Camming was fun too but you only get paid for the minutes that someone requests a private show from you.
Camming rates are between 1.99$ and 5$ and you get 20-30% of the share. You have to tease clients into wanting to take you into a private show and you will have a lot of beggars who want you to take off your clothes for free.
Usually they start with “ Hi baby, I don’t have credits anymore but I will buy them later. Can we play? “ . Or something along those lines.

Some clients are weird too.
They fetishize your hair or your feet. They want tons of attention.
But some older men are just lonely and want company and warmth. They pay well and they leave tips and even send presents ( which can be send to an adress given to you by the company and then they forward it to you ).

Is very nice if you like to do this kind of work.
I loved it.

And do keep in mind that it can backfire, however low the chances.
I’m not scared of that possibility because I’m not ashamed of my work as a virtual “ prostitute “ .

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 09:29 PM

I know but I have boob greed :joy: and my doctor isn’t really helpful, she just prescribes and does a blood test occassionally but she doesn’t really care. All she parrots is that too much estrogen will cause breast cancer :disappointed:
But thanks for being concerned :sun_with_face::cherry_blossom:

Find a doctor who prescribes bio-identical hormones ~ not the cancer risks of pharmaceutical - synthetic - hormones.

It may have a lot to do with your age.

I’m on bio-identical hormones.
Estradiol and Progesterone USP.
I’m at a great age for HRT actually. The older the higher the risks.
Elissa

no photo
Wed 07/18/18 09:00 PM
Dearest,
make sure to study well so that you obtain a nice job with a nice salary, so that I can stay at home while you take care of me by working hard enough.
It will be remunerated.
Hugs.
Elissa.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 21 22