Community > Posts By > ElissaIsTrans

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 05:28 AM
Zombie-Cranberries

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 05:26 AM
Life is like a cup of coffee. You have to enjoy it while it’s warm, because it can get cold very fast.

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 05:21 AM

My mother saw a woman from a long time ago standing in our living room. I know it was real because my brother (who was a child) asked my mom who she was.

It is said that babies and little children can see ghosts.
My family has had a lot of negative experiences with that.
When my aunt - who had a crane fracture 2 years before - saw a black shadow all the time in the roof of her house, her little kid always started crying and freaking out. At night she was bullied by the shadow. When she yelled for my grandmother, who passed away recently before, the shadow went away. It was as if my grandmother protected her from where she was.

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 05:18 AM

My libido is higher in the summer when it is warm out. In the winter the " turtle syndrome" kicks in because of the very cold weather here and you really have to coax that rascal out.

Wahahaha :’-D
Your libido is higher in summer because of vitamin D . So if you want to keep it high during winter, vitamin D might help to warm the turtle up ;-)

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 05:16 AM

you are a young woman to me.. and I meant that in a good way. I like you :)

So I hope you don't mind some fatherly advice

You have to let things roll off your shoulders, otherwise it is to be a long stressful life. worry about the big things ( and they will come).. and let the little things slide

Aww, thanks, I like you too Greeneyes48. You are a good person with a lovely sense of humor.
I know I worry about little things. I can’t help it. Has always been this way. Been through so much that I stress over the little things now. Pretty sure the stress will kill me someday xP

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 05:13 AM

I take prenatal vitamins and vitamin E. I drink lots of coffee during the cooler weather months.

Vitamin E is amazing to keep hot flashes at bay.

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 05:10 AM
A cute little baby on the arm with his mother. It reminds me how badly I want to be a mom myself one day x

no photo
Tue 07/17/18 04:35 AM

My libido is higher when I'm taking good care of myself...exercising everyday, moisturizing bubble baths, vitamins, facials etc.

Easttowest72
Maybe it’s the vitamins.
I hadn’t thought about the fact that vitamins can raise libido yet.
I drink a lot of fruit drinks and vitaminized drinks.
Do you take multivitamins or you take them separately?
I also heard coffee can raise the libido but don’t know if that’s true.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:31 PM
A hair massage hmmmmm

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:30 PM

Wondering if I can bench press Jason laugh laugh laugh laugh without breaking a nail biggrin

Looking so pretty in your new profile picture. A true godess :-)
Elissa
thank you elissa .. go put your party dress on .. it's my day off .. time to have some fun flowerforyou waving

Omg yes, I would love to :-D
Let’s find some guys with a creditcard who can treat us when we go shopping and who pay for our drinks and carry our bags :kissing_heart:
we could do that .. but I have a better idea .. a luxury yacht with handsome men attending to our every need .. then shopping laugh laugh

Omg yesss! Cruising on the French Rivièra. Monaco, St-Tropez and after we are bored by the handsome guys, we go shopping at Louis Vuitton :-*

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:18 PM

Wondering if I can bench press Jason laugh laugh laugh laugh without breaking a nail biggrin

Elissa
thank you elissa .. go put your party dress on .. it's my day off .. time to have some fun flowerforyou waving

Omg yes, I would love to :-D
Let’s find some guys with a creditcard who can treat us when we go shopping and who pay for our drinks and carry our bags :kissing_heart:

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:16 PM
I never eat the biscuit when I’m eating a piece of cake. I only eat what it’s filled with.
Same with pizza. I never eat the crust. Only the filling.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:10 PM

Elissa

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:06 PM
Skyfall , Adèle

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:05 PM
Good luck with that! Haha

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:03 PM
My Super Sweet Sixteen
The Tayra Banks Show
Disaster Date
Rupauls Drag Race
The Nanny

Those were my favorites.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 05:31 PM
Lecca-Lecca

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 05:30 PM
Cabo Verde. Sol.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 05:28 PM
Good luck.
Hope you find your friend.

Elissa.

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 02:16 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Mon 07/16/18 02:28 PM

Ms.EllisaisTrans,

This is one of the problems with your generation, they don't understand what friendship is or what a true friend is.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

If that is your definition of real friends then I only have three real friends.

One of 24 years old, one of 21 years old and one of 65 years old.
People who would even give me a roof above my head if I lost my house.

The other people I’m befriended with are good people too but the friendship is rather superficial.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 21 22