Community > Posts By > ElissaIsTrans

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 02:26 PM

I saw Tom Cruise on a movie set in NYC. I was really surprised how short he was. He has to be around 5' 5". he looks taller in his movies.

Maybe you can't be taller then 5' 3" to work on one of his movies.

But I guess if you are Tom Cruise it doesn't matter.

Tom Cruise is hawwtt.
He looks no day over 30.
If he puts two pairs of socks on, I don’t care about his height :’-D

Lol.. well there you go.. just double up on the socks.

I think he might also need aid to help other things function well. Things that don’t function as great in his 50s as when he was in his 30s :’-P

you think Tom has problems with the salami?.. could be?.. maybe he uses a stunt double for his home bedroom scenes.

I’m sure Tom Cruise’s wiener doesn’t do what it used to do xD
But still, I would gladly go to a pharmacy and supply him with some magic pills if that’s what it takes to have him perform haha.
He shows no signs of ageing. Long live Botox.
He still looks exactly like he used to look in Top Gun.
Tom Cruise is older than my dad and I still don’t care.
Either I have “ daddy issues “ or Tom Cruise is competitive enough against the young boys from nowadays lol.
I’m sure Tom has a lot more wisdom to offer than those 20 year old baby boys xD

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 02:14 PM

Sorry, I should have known, how to spell Vlaanderen. I had friends from Geraardsbergen and speak a few words Dutch

Geraardsbergen is well known for its pastry. Geraardsbergse mattentaarten.
You also have “ de muur van Geraardsbergen “ which is known in biking sport.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:38 PM

Belgiummmmmmm . My home country.

Dries Mertens is sooo my favorite.
And Thibaut Courteois.

I want them both.

Actually I want all 11 of them.

I’m cheerleading for my Belgian soccer heroes.

I backed your team, even before the World Cup began. 10 Euro, 16/1 the odds.

Which part of Belgium? Flanderen or Wallonia?

Flanders / Vlaanderen.
Vlaams-Brabant, Leuven.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:35 PM

I saw Tom Cruise on a movie set in NYC. I was really surprised how short he was. He has to be around 5' 5". he looks taller in his movies.

Tom Cruise is hawwtt.
He looks no day over 30.

Lol.. well there you go.. just double up on the socks.

I think he might also need aid to help other things function well. Things that don’t function as great in his 50s as when he was in his 30s :’-P

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:33 PM

Initially, first look:

I don't know of any man.. none. that has seen a good looking woman and said .. Wow.. I bet she also has a good brain".. not one.

I think women look at us the same way.

Initially, it is the physical appearance that is the first attraction.

An honest and true answer.
The eyes are one of the most important, if not the most important sense, in humans. So of course we also use it when meeting other people.
It’s a basic instinct in the brains. Doing a “ quality check “ on your partner with the eyes.
The character plays another important role once you get to know each other better.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:24 PM

Tom Cruise is hawwtt.
He looks no day over 30.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:07 PM
Pitbull, “ Meet me at the hotel “ .

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:06 PM
Would love to go to Ibiza for a long weekend this summer vacation.
Partying, sunbathing and enjoying the hot, young people with beach bodies.
Looking for a last minute currently xD

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 12:58 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Tue 07/03/18 12:59 PM
Belgiummmmmmm . My home country.

Dries Mertens is sooo my favorite.
And Thibaut Courteois.

I want them both.

Actually I want all 11 of them.

I’m cheerleading for my Belgian soccer heroes.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 12:55 PM
My favorite and sexiest male actor in my opinion is Orlando Bloom.
I just love love love Orlando sooo much.

My second favorite actor is Tom Cruise. For a guy in his 50s he’s still super super sexy.

My third favorite actor is Taylor Kinney from Chicago Fire. He is so so hawttttt.

I keep fawning over older men.

Harry Styles and Liam Payne oh and Justin Bieber are exceptions. They are around my age and definitely my type.

Who are your sexiest actors?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 10:53 AM

Fillers and Botox and she is afraid of HRT??
I went on HRT when the symptoms got so bad, as your Mother's have.
I went in for a shot once a month.
After about 6 months I thought to ask,'How long will I be on this?'
Doctor said, the rest of your life.
I stopped immediately.
Never had another symptom.
I do not know why nor did the doctor.
Nonetheless, for 6 months of HRT it was all that was needed.

My mother has no ovaries or womb anymore.
That might be an explanation for the difference in severity of symptoms?
Someone who goes through natural menopause still has ovaries that produce a little bit of Estradiol and lots of Estrone.
Someone who has gone through surgical menopause only has a bit of production from the adrenals left.

I hope her symptoms will lessen with time.
I’m looking into letting her try a pollen extract. Pollen have been investigated by some scientifics who claim they can reduce hot flashes. Maybe it might help her. We’ll see.

She doesn’t want to go on HRT because she saw how much weight it made me gain ( I’m on HRT ).
I get an estrogen shot every week. Between shots I get mood swings when my estrogen is about to run out. She hates the risk of mood swings and tearing up that comes with HRT.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 09:39 AM
My mother who is 48 years old has had her womb and both ovaries removed in October of 2017.
She has decided against hormone replacement therapy ( estrogen ) because she is worried about an increase in her risk for breast cancer.
The first weeks after surgery everything went smooth. No hot flashes, no mood swings, nothing. Around december is when the symptoms started. Hot flashes, night sweats, migraines, dry skin, tiredness, forgetfulness. She is going through a rough menopause.
My mother doesn’t believe doctors can do anything against her symptoms as they are not life threatening and as she refused hormone replacement therapy.
I’m currently looking into over the counter remedies that are non-hormonal to help her take precautions against osteoporosis,... My mother looks young for her age.
Her hair is thinning out though. She is regularly going for fillers and Botox to fight the ageing symptoms of estrogen loss. Her skin looks good as she moisturizes regularly and she went in a bronzer cabine a few times so her skin is nicely tanned.
It’s especially the insomnia and hot flashes that we are looking at to relieve.
Has anyone else gone through a surgical menopause here and opted to go without HRT?
What were your experiences with it? Do you know someone who has gone through the same as my mother?
Hopeful anecdotes are welcomed.
I’m worried about her developing heart-disease longterm without any form of hormone replacement therapy.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 09:18 AM
I’m fond of muscular alpha males who are handsome.
I adore buff guys with deep voices, over 6 feet tall and with nicely maintained beard stubble.

I must admit though that I have stumbled on quite some players and machos who were very egocentric because I was misleaded by their looks. I let their looks speak and not their heart. Because I was blinded.
Part of it might have to do with my age ( 22 ) an age at which people still care a lot about appearence of others.

How much do looks influence your love for someone?
For me quite a lot sometimes to be honest. I know that I should work past that though.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:17 PM
I am in Belgium and would like to book a last minute for somewhere around half July.
I am looking to travel to Croatia or Spain.
Any good air companies where I can buy the cheapest flights and a good website to find the best price-quality deals for hotels?

Most websites that claim to be the cheapest are still freakishly expensive and not affordable for a student.

Elissa.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:14 PM
May their souls rest in peace.
I doubt Trump loses sleep over this though. He is a clear fan of the 2nd ammendment.
“ guns don’t kill people, people do “ is his slogan.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:10 PM
Busy with a weight loss program :)
Somewhere in the course of next year I’m undergoing bottom surgery as part of my MtF transition, and I want to lose weight to minimize the risks related to weight.
I am weighing a bit over 150 lbs and I’m 5 feet 5.
I’m a bit scared that my bust size will go down.
My goal is to keep my current bust size and to narrow my waist.
Could waist training be helpful in my case?
I run 2 miles a day.
I am trying to cut out on sugar and fat and eat more healthy.
I want to improve my hip to waist ratio while keeping my bust size as it is.
My buttocks are good as they are too. Would love to keep them that way.
What are great options for targeted weight loss?
I could use some weight loss on my legs as well.

Elissa

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 01:58 PM
I crush on him :-(
Maybe better to turn him down if longterm he will only cause me heartache. It seems he is only after sex.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 01:56 PM
I think you may be right. I’m a bit worried that I will give him wrong signals if I agree to go to his place.
He is not the type who believes in love. He sees girls as body parts from how he talks.
That scares me.
He is very handsome though and I crush on him but I know he is no good for me longterm. He will use me and go on to the next like he did with the other 7 girls who preceded me.
I think I will ask him for a no-strings-attached coffee in a neutral place. To avoid confusion.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 01:43 PM
He asked me out this morning.
On the 4th of July we both will receive our exam results and I told him I was nervous. He offered me to come relax at his place because he wanted to ask me out since the beginning of the year but he felt he didn’t know me well enough at that point.
Well, now we know each other a bit better. We have been in class with each other for 10 months.
I like him too. He is handsome, hygienic and intelligent.
I just don’t know if it’s smart to go to his place on the first date. I think he might have this idea of “ Netflix and chill “ in his head whereas I’m looking for something more serious than a one-night-fling.
Should I call the date off with an excuse or should I tell him that I want a classic date and not a sex date?
This guy is kind of a player. He has asked 7 or 8 girls from our university class out for a date already since January.
I just am worried that it might be a time waste and that he is after something that I’m not yet willing to offer him.

no photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:11 PM
Poor girl. I hope you at least told her in a friendly way that you were not into trans women and I hope that you didn’t beat her up like so many men do when discovering that the girl they date is trans. After all, she is just a woman. One who was born with an incongruence between body and mind.