Community > Posts By > ElissaIsTrans

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 08:35 AM
I usually wear a pair of high stilettos and a mini skirt combined with a blouse with deep cut out. I usually wear a bra under that which is designed to accentuate cleavage.
I contour and highlight my face to accentuate my cheekbones and I wear a kick *** red lipstick to make my plumpy lips look kissable.
And I curl my hair.
Usually I open the door with a very sultry submissive voice when he rings at the door to pick me up xD

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:36 AM
Orlando

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:35 AM
The pollution in China is awful.
I went to Hongkong 2 years ago.
The CO2 in the air there is to get sick.
They also love to dump their plastic in the water, yes.
There were bottles,... drifting on the water everywhere and oil stains.
We were also advised not to drink tap water over there.
What struck me the most is how little hygiene the Chinese population in Hongkong had.

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:29 AM
Champions Win Everytime.

S B S

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:24 AM
I would suggest you use your Mingle2 profile on the site and the matching system. I got to meet some nice people through the matching system.

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:22 AM
Swimming pool and water bed

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:21 AM
Happy late b-day :)

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:18 AM
Well,
in your “ about me “ , you should include something about yourself.
All you are including in your “ about me “ is a snappy warning about how you pick the guy and not him picking you.
You should try to be a bit friendlier in your “ about me “. But most important is including some info about yourself. What you have as hobbies,...

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 07:13 AM
So I blocked two people but I still see their posts in the forums. Is there a way not to be confronted with them in the forums at all? Like not seeing their posts,... It’s very stressful that I still see their posts showing up.
Is there a way to not be confronted with them at all anymore ( don’t suggest leaving - I’m not leaving ) ?

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 06:50 AM
A mom can definitely raise her kids to be healthy, respectful gentlemen, even without a father.
Look at the Brazilian soccer team : half of them were raised without a father, by a single mom. They made it just fine.
A mother has powers that she shouldn’t underestimate. A mother is irreplaceable. I’m sure they love you to bits.

Just show them what manners are and how they should treat a lady when taking her out on a date. Show them that they should stand up for elderly people on a train or a bus. Show them what gratitude is when they receive something.
Make them work hard for their goals and don’t hand them everything on a plate.

They will be fine.

Hugs,
Elissa

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 06:45 AM
You don’t need make-up, darling. You need a boyfriend to tell you how pretty you are everyday.
A nice little old lady told me that when we were together in the Ici Paris.
She was so cute.

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 06:43 AM
The guy who lives accross the street from me.
He is muscular, always working on cars, takes off his shirt when it’s warm and binds it around his middle.
He always winks when I blush passing him on the street.
He has a girlfriend but she is never there for him.
He has some nicely maintained beard stubble and he is always wearing a cap.
He is about 4-5 years older than me.
His eau de cologne and his manly pheromones mix so well.
Gosh, I love that smell.
I always play with my lips when passing him.
Sometimes I suck very explicitly and sensually on a popsickle when he is in the neigbourhood.
Or I wear skirts that display my butt very explicitly.
They always have their curtains open.
When he is still working on cars at night, I would leave my window open, open the curtains and go topless in front of the window. I saw him taking a sneek peak a few times and secretely I love it.
Well, it’s not a secret haha.

Anyway, that guy deserves a girlfriend who takes care of him and his needs and puts all her time in him. When he is working on cars, his girlfriend never brings him a beverage or so while it’s super hot this time of the year. So I regularly bring him something to drink and have a conversation with him. I love his deep voice.

When I was studying for my finals, he told me very playfully “ sometimes you need to take a break too, babe, that’s healthy for the mind “. I got weak in the knees when he called me babe in his testosteronized voice. Hmmm.

It’s his birthday in a few weeks. Will buy him a new cap. He loves wearing those.
Will likely make him a cake too.

His name is Sven.

I would love to go on a long holiday somewhere in the carribeans with Sven.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 06:50 PM
It’s not a sin.
Sex is healthy and beneficial for both if you use protection.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 06:45 PM
Sugar free donuts.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 06:37 PM
Papillon.
A wonderful movie. Very educative.

It’s a movie about a convicted murderer ( who claims to be innocent ) who gets sent to French Guyana to the work camps. He escapes and is put two years into reclusion. He survives and is sent back to a normal work camp. He escapes again in a boat that he bought from a leprose. He arrives in Honduras, he hides in a nunnery. One of the nuns trades him, he gets sent back into reclusion on French Guyana. He survives 5 years of reclusion. He is partially liberated and can live on an island in exile. He is very old by then ( 70s ). He finds another way to escape : he throws a bag made of coconuts into the wild sea, jumps of an isthmus and throws himself on the bag with coconuts. That way he floats around on the sea and reaches the main land. He lives as a free man for his last years that he has left.
The punishment colonies in French Guyana are abolished before he dies.

I recommend watching this movie.
Comradery, suspense and historical education guaranteed!

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 06:26 PM
There are hundreds of religions in the world.
Some famous authors in ancient times already expressed their beliefs that religion was made by human beings.
Epicurus was one of those ancient-Greek authors who was convinced religion was invented by the people. In his tetrapharmakon ( medicine against 4 sorts of fear ) he says : “ God doesn’t keep himself busy with us if he exists “
Epicurus said “ the gods “ because the ancient-Greeks were polytheists ( believing in multiple gods ) .
A more recent author who voiced his opinion about the artificial character of religion is Karl Marx. He says : “ religion is opium for the people “. He means that religion keeps people under control because they fear it and that that is the intention of why religion was invented.

Religion is something that evoluates as new civilizations take over.
It is different from era to era.
From culture to culture.
From person to person.

Religion itself is an artificial concept.
There is a distinction between religion and “ God “ .
Whether a “ God “ exists is something I leave up to everyone individually to answer that for themselves.
I personally consider myself an atheist. I don’t believe in a god.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 02:37 PM

In my world,
a 13 dollar drug kingpin,
would find himself duct taped to
a tree.

True! I can’t understand how nobody learns that little drug dealing jer* a little lesson.
He’s definitely been influenced by his father. The father is a car trafficker and criminal himself.
But I’m convinced this won’t last. He will sooner or later meet someone that dares to beat him up.
The cops promised to keep an eye on his dealing practices but I’m sure they just said that to keep us calm.
After all, he’s only 21. I wonder how much worse it will get once the kid reaches his 30s or 40s.
He already has a long criminal record. I doubt he will find work when they do a back ground check.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 01:10 PM
I’m sooooooo happyyyyy.
Belgium won against Brazil.
Yeehaaaa.
Bye Bye Neymar.
Hello semi final!!

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 11:46 AM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Fri 07/06/18 11:49 AM
But it’s not a professional dealer either. It’s more a crappy street kid of 21 that went on the wrong path because of how he was raised at home.
Cops don’t do much about it.
They let him come in to hear his side of the story and same day he can go home.
Our justice system is very softy here in Belgium.
Murder is 7-8 years behind bars and you are in liberty again.
Professional stealing is 6 months behind bars if you stole for 25000$ or more.
Street criminality is paying a bail and it comes on your criminal record but nothing more.
This guy beats up young people weekly.
He is well known in the city where I live.
He beats up boys and girls. Usually at parties where these kids gather together.
He is dealing at the railway station and usually sells to influenceable children of younger than 20.
His father is a criminal in car trafficking. Has been to jail multiple times.

Funny story :
His aunt of the drug dealer, is my general physician. At least one person in that family who is decent.
Just for back ground information : they are from Morocco originally and the father has served 3 months in Morocco in the past.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 11:15 AM
I stayed away from soda and other sugary drinks today.
I had a simple pasta salad for dinner.
To be honest, I feel fitter and my body feels cleaner since I eat healthier.
My complexion also looks smoother and my color is healthier.