Community > Posts By > ElissaIsTrans

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:12 PM

add me

With all respect but I’m looking to date Westearn men, not middle-eastern or Indian.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:09 PM

Ok, Elissals, I was bringing my idea to this. You also say you like man who is a womanizer. Be prepared that he will always have a wandering eye.

I will make sure that he doesn’t cheat on me.
I will follow him as much as I can.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 06:59 PM

Elissals, I don't think that's really a bad boy, as you describe. A bad boy, more someone not mature yet. He'll say, "I'll call you later" but never does. likes getting into trouble, borderline messing with the law. Has no intention of meeting your parents and tells you that. He tells you a lot he'd rather be with his guy friends and you you have to good with that. Those are some things I think about when I hear what a "bad boy" is. That's just my opinion.

I meant “ maffioso boys “ with bad boys.
Criminals are so attractive to me.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 06:52 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Thu 07/05/18 07:04 PM
A satin bra and a satin slip with a see through baby doll dress over that.
Just my sleep wear. I don’t go to work like this.
Just love being sexy at night.
And it makes me feel naughty too..

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 06:40 PM
My brother has become the victim of violence for 10€ which is converted to USD about 13$.
My brother is 18 and this guy is 21. This happened at a party.
A girl who saw everything happening and who we wanted to ask to testify at the police station, was threatened by the agressor of my brother. He told the girl that she would face worse if she testified. Fortunately the girl still testified and didn’t care about the guy.
The guy is well known by justice. He was in liberty on a few conditions. He is a drug dealer who also bashes random people for money.
The week before he hit my brother he assaulted a girl and a guy ( a couple ) for the handbag of the girl.
Police already told us that he won’t probably be put in jail but that he will have to pay a certain sum of money for the damage he did.
My brother can’t go to work for 5 days.
My brother is 110 lbs and 5 feet 4.
The guy is 6 feet 2 and 200 lbs.
The guy was accompanied by two friends who are also involved in his shady practices.
He is a drug dealer that deals in the areas of railway stations and high schools.
The father of this guy has spent 6 months in jail for having stolen multiple new cars.

I’m so mad at how justice can fail sometimes.
This guy doesn’t care about filing complains against him. As long as he can deal and as long as he can harrass people, nothing is solved.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 06:27 PM
Hi & welcome.
Elissa

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 06:09 PM
Depends.
Some tapas seem nice. Especially with some candle light to make everything a bit cosier.
I also love Dorito Nachos with some hot salsa.
I’m watching my diet currently so I can only fantasize about calorie-rich food.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 05:59 PM
Fabulous.
I had a job interview today and it went fantastic.
I’m very happy now.
I start working at a call centre for the summer.
I also received my results from my finals and I passed all my courses. I’m going to my 2nd year of law school.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 05:45 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Thu 07/05/18 05:50 PM

ty,

I feel people equating bad behavior with 'ghetto' are no different than those equating feminine behavior with 'gay'

but there is probably a good deal of overlap going on with people who have such a mindset ...

The LGBT community has always been the centre of judgement.
What I find most sad is that those who yell “ tranny and shemale “ after a trans woman and call out every guy who is attracted to a trans woman, well, those guys are the first to message me and ask for “ some discrete fun “ . That is hurtful. Those same people proclaiming and justifying hate against LGBT people are the first to contact trans women and lesbian women, to have some “ fun “ .
Sad huh?

no, not sad at all...when you try to tell yourself and everyone else you're a woman when it's not true that pisses people off...when you lie to yourself and everyone around you, your gonna get negative feedback... No matter what, you're never gunna change and apple into an orange, no matter what lies you tell yourself and everyone else....

I could care less about your opinion.
Since it’s not founded on truths but on assumptions.

You obviously have never read a medical paper about gender dysphoria. We are not changing apples into oranges here, sweetheart, we are changing apples into apples and oranges into oranges.

Gender dysphoria has been the centre of scientific investigation for decades.
Dr Swaab, a pioneer in the field of gender dysphoric neurology, has been the first one to document that trans women have the same brain structure in the hypothalamus, as a cis woman has. The hypothalamus , just above the thyroid gland , is the centre of our sexuality and gender identity. It is for humans what the black box is for an airplane. It gives us a wealth of information.

Gender dysphoria develops in the womb. During the 7th-12th week of pregnancy, the genitalia start to form. During the last trimester of pregnancy the brains start to form. Because there is an interval of 5-6 months between the development of the genitalia and the development of the brains, someone can be born with a female brain wiring, but with male genitalia. This is called transsexuality. It manifests very early in childhood and causes a lot of distress. During puberty it gets worse.
Conversion therapy has never proven to be effective. The suicide rates kept increasing after conversion therapy.
When a trans individual transitions during late teens or early 20s the individual will be able to live a normal life in the desired sex. When an individual is forced to be closeted until their 50s or 60s, that is when a trans individual keeps facing discrimination.

Trans people are not becoming something else by going through gender transition.
We are becoming who we mentally have always been.

Gender dysphoria is a biological condition, not a mental ilness.

Trans women feel much less stressed after starting estrogen replacement therapy.
Trans men feel less stressed when starting testosterone replacement therapy.
Sex change regret is very very rare. Less than 1% of transitioned trans people regret having transitioned.
Those who regret do not regret the medical procedures they underwent. They regret the social discrimination.

A Spanish research team discovered in 2015 that trans women have more white mass in the left brain half, than in the right brain half. The verbal part of the brain functions better than the spatial part of the brain. This is also the case in cis women. In cis men it’s the other way around.
The researchers also concluded that the brains of trans women have the same connection between the small brains and the large brains, just like cis women have.

Trans people feel happy with the changes we get from our hormone replacement therapy. Do you think this would also be the case if a man started taking female hormones? Nope.
If a man took female hormones he would feel anxiety from the drop in his sex drive and he would feel depressed by the occurring feminization effects on his body.
This is not the case with trans women. We feel more in tune with ourselves once we start feminizing on estrogen. Again evidence that this is a biological issue.
Men with prostate cancer who get prescribed estrogen to fight the tumor activity feel horrible on female hormones.
Trans women feel great on female hormones.

The vast majority of countries in the world allow trans women to change our birth certificate and passports. Even countries where the Sharia rules recognise trans women as women.
Iran, one of the most severe muslim countries in the world recognises trans women as women.

Denying that trans women are women is just going against what scientific evidence says.

After being on hormone replacement therapy a trans woman has the body fat redistribution of a woman. Our emotions become more feminine. We start losing muscle mass.
The testicles start to atrophy.
Body hair thins out.

Gender reassignment surgery completes the process. It creates a fully functional neo-vagina. Not even some gynaecologists can tell the difference.

In Canada, where gay men who have sex with men can’t give blood due to HIV concerns, trans women are allowed to give blood. We are recognised as women by the Canadian government.

The Welsh church in the UK, forbids marriage between gay men but is happy to marry a trans woman and a cis man. It is recognised to be a heterosexual marriage.

You should do a bit more research before you speak.
Sodom and Gomorra from the Bible are not scientific references. Medical literature founded with scientific claims is acceptable argumentation.

Your hate towards trans people is based on false prejudices.
It’s 2018, darling.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 04:49 PM

Looks do matter for sure but for me it's also the energetic feel, the aura.
Now I am very sensitive and intuitive, so for me this aspect may be stronger than usual in people, but if looks aren't backed up by the good-feeling energy...

An alpha male... I wonder what you understand that to be.
It is an empowered male, not the so called macho dude. That is far from alpha/empowered.
If you attract players it means you aren't an alpha female (nor are they alpha males btw). Not to judge you, but you can tell by what you attract what your own vibration is, which can be real handy as long as you don't take it personally.

Alpha / empowered men want an equally empowered woman. Because such a man is empowered he is also insanely attractive, without needing to look like a model. But they do have enough self-respect and self-love to make sure they look good. I've never come an empowered male who looked like a couch potato, hihi.
It's in the way they carry themselves, and I think that's where you may go wrong because of your age --> Mistaking having a big ego for being an alpha male.

I think it is the fact that I love to nurture their masculinity with my feminity, that makes them so appealing to me. Sexually I’m very submissive so it’s a huge turn on when the man takes complete control over me and puts me in my place every now and then. I’m not dominant at all, so I search the opposite in a partner. Someone who is very dominant.

With alpha male, I mean a man who has the world at his feet without worrying about anything. A real womanizer, who takes great care of his body. We all choose our partners based on the instincts we were programmed with ever since the pleistocene. I want a strong man. Someone who is capable of coming home with enough food for me and my kids, when we are out there in the caves. A man who can win a battle from other men. Who can protect me. A man who can make other men respect him. A man who makes other women feel weak in the knees.
I want to submit myself to him. To devote myself to him. A man who takes decisions without asking for my opinion like a decisionless puppy, as he sees fit.
An alpha male who is capable of earning a Mercedes, earning his chair in the company, a man who knows how to live the good life.
A man who was instinctively programmed to breed.
To spread his sperm.
That is the kind of man that I want to be together with.
A man who will roughly take me in his arms and carry me upstairs for passionate make up sex after we have had a fight. A man who will make me respect him. Who expects a warm meal is ready on the table when he comes home after a long day of work.
I know that not every woman has the same taste. This is my taste.
I’m head over heels with bad boys.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 04:36 PM

muscular guy with a higher raging tone good choice.

Haha. I know right?
Deep voices and a bit of nicely maintained beard stubble and plenty of testosterone in his body. Hmmmm that is my type of guy.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 08:06 AM
A bunch of cash for some plastic surgery and a luxurious holiday to Cancun, Mexico.
Keep the tequila ice cold. I’m coming soon.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 08:02 AM
NoBootyHunter and RiverSpirit111 : you two would be an amazing couple.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:56 AM

cute baby

Thank you his name is Vincent it's my niece's son.. :heart_eyes:

That’s a nice name.
And a handsome baby.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:50 AM

ty,

I feel people equating bad behavior with 'ghetto' are no different than those equating feminine behavior with 'gay'

but there is probably a good deal of overlap going on with people who have such a mindset ...

The LGBT community has always been the centre of judgement.
What I find most sad is that those who yell “ tranny and shemale “ after a trans woman and call out every guy who is attracted to a trans woman, well, those guys are the first to message me and ask for “ some discrete fun “ . That is hurtful. Those same people proclaiming and justifying hate against LGBT people are the first to contact trans women and lesbian women, to have some “ fun “ .
Sad huh?

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:46 AM
You look great. And don’t underestimate your self worth. Your personality also plays a huge part when dating.
Don’t sell yourself short.
I hope you find that which you search.
Elissa.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:43 AM

Early 20s is the best time to go out with hot guys who don’t mean anything ... save the serious stuff for when you’re older

I like this advice :)
You are right! I’m too young to look into something committed. Might as well chase the hot guys and bad boys and keep the faithful, romantic guys for later xD

Just don't loose who you are psychologically and spiritually when chaseing them.

I won’t. It’s just that I like her advise :)
I mean, I won’t treat them like toys or so. It’s just that there are so many hot muscular guys in the world but they just want a quick fling, nothing serious. I’m principly not in favor of one night stands because I need an emotional connection with the person, but I keep fawning over the aesthetics and self-confidence of these guys.
Nice guys are amazing but often they don’t know how to satisfy someone in the same way a bad boy can :-(

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:36 AM
There are good and bad people everywhere. Agressive and non-agressive people everywhere.
You can not demonize an entire group based on one incident.

The LGBT community has it hard enough already. For that one time a year that we are allowed to be ourselves without judgement from others.
The rest of the year we only come in the news when a trans woman has violently been murdered by a cishet man. And sadly, everyone is judging in favor of the cishet man when that happens. We as LGBT people should support each other and stick together.

A big thank you from my part also goes out to our allies who fight for our right to be ourselves without fear of violence or harm or discrimination. Thank you.

Hugs,
Elissa

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:27 AM
150 lbs and 5 feet 5. I’m going to lose 30 lbs this summer.
Have planned a torough diet.
No carbs, only moderate fat, only healthy things and jogging every day.

no photo
Thu 07/05/18 07:23 AM

Early 20s is the best time to go out with hot guys who don’t mean anything ... save the serious stuff for when you’re older

I like this advice :)
You are right! I’m too young to look into something committed. Might as well chase the hot guys and bad boys and keep the faithful, romantic guys for later xD