no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:42 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Mon 07/09/18 05:42 PM

I'd buy a remote island.
Immediately declare myself King.
Then I'd immediately ban patchouli
from my island.

A micronation.

Mr Bates did that in the 60s with an abandoned platform in the North-Sea a few miles away from Great-Brittain. He named the platform “ Kingdom Of Sealand “ and named himself and his wife King and Queen.
The platform was a pirate radio station first, before he got the idea to name it his kingdom.
His son is the new king now. They have their own currency and they give out passports to people who want to be residents of Sealand. A team of business tried to conquer his kingdom but he was able to conquer it back and he kept one of the businessmen as a prisoner. He made him his butler. A few days later he pardoned him.

You could maybe buy an abandoned platform somewhere?

Johnny Depp has his own island as well. And he is in massive debt.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:35 PM
These days people are more picky, have busier schedules, at an older age dating comes with the additional struggle that the other person has children that might live with them and they need to consider if you are a good addition to the family / good influence for the kids/teenagers,... People also have more goals and bigger ambitions than back in the day, so less time for dating in general.
Some people only date to relieve their urge for sex/physical intimacy but not longterm dating.

So in general I would say : show people everything you have to offer. The competition is strong, so you want to be better than the competition.

Good luck with dating and I hope you find someone that is a good addition to your life. Have patience.

Kind regards.
Elissa

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:28 PM
7.8/10

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:26 PM
Tenerife was nice.
Martinique was beautiful too.
The Seychelles stays my favorite.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:59 PM
Three countries I would consider :

Israel ( Tel-Aviv ) - Australia ( Melbourne ) - Canada ( Quebec-Montréal )

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:51 PM

Problems with my self confidence and child cancer surviver.

I can relate to self confidence and
I'm very self conscious..

Yeah, it’s annoying. I have difficulties with being in big crowds of people because I’m clumsy and when I do something clumsy like dropping my wallet,... I always think everyone saw it,... and I get very red. I’m also a bit shy.
I am also quite self-conscious and insecure sometimes.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:48 PM
Haha :’D
That was a good one :P

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:45 PM
My dog, Noisette, sleeps outside but has a little wooden hutch where he can go in whenever he pleases. In the winter when it freezes, we let him sleep inside our house.
My dog is totally not hygienic. He pees everywhere. He is 4 years old. So 28 in dog years haha.

It’s selfish of the woman you are dating to ask of you to abandon your dog for her. Says enough about her character.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:39 PM
I want to go to an island with a romantic and decent handsome guy who is not immediately looking to get laid.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:37 PM
Trust

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:33 PM
I want to say French fries but I’m already a little fatty, so I’m going to say pasta :-(

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:31 PM
He’s not on the forums but he is in my message inbox. We have been talking for a few days. He is so handsome and so muscular. But I know that someone as handsome as him can get everyone he won’t, so it will probably never go any further than a bit of messaging and I’m not going to explicitly tell him I like him. I’m going to give him hints.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:50 PM

Thank you :kissing_heart:

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:42 PM

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:38 PM

Well it would be a bit uncomfortable for the woman if she is eating and the man isn’t. As for the bill : 50/50 imho.

You must be kidding! A guy like that won't pay anything if he's not eating in order to avoid spending money. frustrated

I thought he was not eating because he was not hungry, I had missed the part that he was not eating to avoid spending money.
It makes sense now.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:34 PM
Well it would be a bit uncomfortable for the woman if she is eating and the man isn’t. As for the bill : 50/50 imho.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 02:30 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Mon 07/09/18 02:31 PM
In this hot weather make-up quickly becomes sticky and messy so I try to exfoliate and moisturize a bit more often and leave the make-up out of it.
For the rest, in this summer weather, just a low cut out top and a tiny skirt that accentuates the legs and big silver earrings with gemstones, to give it that badass touch.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 02:26 PM

hello my name is dony i think you are looking for my apreance i have all you need, im from indonesia im single

Not interested but thanks and good luck.
Elissa.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 02:19 PM
Yes, I believe in love at first sight.

His eyes and his smile can already tell me whether he is a good person or not and if I'm attracted to his overall appearence and the way he interacts with other people ( warm person, cold person,... ) then I can already conclude whether this person attracts me strongly ( love at first sight ) or not.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 02:16 PM
No, I have a difficult taste in guys.
Welcome and good luck.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 21 22