Community > Posts By > ElissaIsTrans

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:58 AM

No.

I am attracted to Men. Straight men Only.

Anything else.....Nope.

I’m the same.
I often get told that my preference is bigoted because I don’t want to date bi men.

Elissa.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:57 AM

Would you rather go out and have dinner with your celebrity crush and make out then tell everyone you know? Or would you rather have sex with your celebrity crush and never tell anyone.

Neither.
I can't see how choosing either option has any positive connotations to anything.

I just found this hysterical, it's common rationalizing from young people in just pursuing the moment's high:
Settling down is something for in my 40s, not for now.

How do you learn how to be in a relationship?
Theoretically you learn a lot by example from your parents if they're capable of being in a healthy "settling down" relationship.
If your parents relationship sucks, then you have to learn the hard way, plus all the nuances every kid misses when their parents hid stuff and lied about stuff as a kid.

People "settle down in their 40's" because they've had to learn so much before they were capable of actually putting anything practical to use.

If your only real focus is on how to get pleasure until your 40's...then that's all you're ever going to learn or know how to do.

You don't magically learn how to be in a relationship when you turn 40.

It's like saying "I'm going to eat nothing but fast food and lay around until I'm in my 40's. That's the time I will become a nutritionist and chef and jog and get into shape and be healthy. I'm still young. I'm going to enjoy my youth and what tastes good to me now."

Good luck with that.

But people my age are not looking for steady relationships. Most only want sex. So if I would look for a steady relationship and don’t settle for less, then I would have neither.
So I have to go with the flow.

My parents are 48 and married since age 19, but those were different times. Even my mother and father say so.

I want to enjoy my youth.
If I’m entering a conservative relationship now, I will only find unhappiness.
Sex is a short moment of sharing happiness and intimacy with someone you like.
Why should I deprive myself from that?

Elissa.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:52 AM
Is it bigoted if you are only attracted to heterosexual males and never to bisexual males?
Someone told me that she found that bigoted because a bi man could be as much of a good lover as a straight man.
The thing is that I have never been attracted to a guy who was out as bi. As soon as I knew he was bi, the attraction fell away.
I could be friends with him but I never feel more than that for bi men. I only feel butterflies in my stomach for straight guys.

So is my preference bigoted?

Any other woman who is also only attracted to straight men?
Or any men who are only attracted to heterosexual women?
Elissa

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:45 AM
Degrassi The Next Generation.
Loved that program so much.
I had a crush on Luke Bilyk, who was Drew Toress in the series.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:35 AM
A long and thick cucumber was the last thing I ate. It was so juicy.
I’m a healthy girl. Put it in my mouth all at once, every inch of that cucumber.
Vegetables are good for you, they burn calories and raise energy.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:32 AM
My first thought this morning was Eden Hazard.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:30 AM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Sun 07/15/18 08:41 AM
Sex is taking and giving, never only giving without taking, never only taking without giving.

I take my pleasure out of pleasing my man. When he takes what he wants,I enjoy double so hard because I know he is submitting me to him. I love it when he is the boss in bed and I have to obey.
I’m of the opinion that the man should dominate in bed. I love the traditional roles in the bedroom.
Me receiving him in my body and him giving it to me with as much passion and aggression as possible.
I feel so useful when he does that.

Don’t time sex, sex is timeless. Enjoy it like there is no tommorrow.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:20 AM
How come that people in the North of the USA think so differently from people in the South of the USA?
It really seems like two different worlds.

The South seems to hang onto traditional values, is more conservative,... while the North seems to look at things from a global point of view, rather than from a religious point of view.

I mean, take bathroom bills for example. Bathroom bills were only a discussion topic in the Southern states like North and South Carolina, Missouri, Massachussets. But not in Northern states like New-York for example?

How come that there is such a huge discrepancy between the North and the South regarding way of life, way of thinking,... ?

Also religion, why is the North of the USA less vocal about religious preferences, religious values, religious morals,..?

Does the fact that there is such a huge discrepancy between North and South, influence people in their decisions about where they want to live?

Also, is it unheard of for someone to be democrat but befriend someone who is republican, in the USA?

Is the North of the US safer to live in for LGBT people than the South of the US?

Can someone be a conservative living in the South and still support gay people, lesbian people and trans people or are those two mutually exclusive?

Would love to hear some explanations regarding these questions as it is difficult to understand for someone who is not American.
Please be respectful and don’t attack others when explaining. I would like to understand the reasons why, no condemning or things like that, rather looking for as much objectivity as possible.

Thanks.
Elissa

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 07:58 AM

Spare us.
She isn't "royal" in any manner.

Just a human being .

Well, I agree she is just a human being but they are still standing above us. So they have to show more manners than us.

No one is standing above anyone.
Tradition(s) does not make one human being "royal" and the other less of a person.

No argument there. I agree.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 07:57 AM
Why is there so much hate between democrats and republicans?
I notice this quite often.

Does your political preference influence who you like as a person?
I mean is it that impossible in the USA for someone who is democrat to befriend someone who is republican or vice versa?

It seems the US people are very sensitive regarding whether you are republican or democrat.
But are there people who just don’t care what your political preference is in the USA?

It’s very hard to understand for someone who doesn’t live in the US.
Here in Belgium it’s perfectly possible to like someone who has another political opinion than you. In the US that seems to be very difficult?

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 05:59 AM

So? Being a queen does not make her better than everyone. Heck, it was the royals that started WW1, so how good could they be? I'm rather inclined to think that the queen expected that from Trump.

I believe in tradition and manners. Especially when you are visiting a 92 year old lady who has been on the throne for 66+ years.
Have a nice day.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 05:46 AM

I doubt very much that all of Greece fought Troy for 10 years for an androgynous woman.

Everyone has their own particular taste. Tastes is not something that can be debated about.
What one person finds beautiful could be ugly to another person and vice versa.

You said it. I prefer lean women.

I keep seeing guys with the tubby ones. What they see in them, is beyond me. I know I'm visual, when it comes to sex. She could have the perfect set, a perfectly shaped rear. Put a fat middle on her, and that's what I see. Lets talk about the weather, because you don't look attractive to me.

Actually, give me a choice of an over weight woman, or a slim trans, and I'd walk away with the trans. But then, I don't have the burning desire to make little carbon copies of myself, so that just might have something to do with my choice.

I don’t have to look attractive to you and this topic is not about the weather.
Have a nice day.

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 09:31 PM

In & Out was always a good place to meet
women in Los Angeles.

Try there. :thumbsup:

Best of luck.

Is it called in and out for the reason that seems obvious to call it " in " and " out "?

It's a drive-in hamburger place.

Huh? How is he going to meet women there :-P?

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 09:27 PM
I have a very high libido but I have immeasurably low testosterone, lower than what naturally born females have.
My estrogen is high though.
I wonder how it is possible that I have such a high libido.
I was always told you need a tiny little bit of testosterone to maintain a libido ( that’s why they prescribe it to menopausal women ). Strange that I have such a high libido with literally no testosterone in me.
I also never feel tired. I have lots of energy. While I was told that no testosterone would equal no zest for life. That is totally not the case with me. I have a huge joy for life and like I said a very high libido without any testosterone.

Can estrogen on itself create a libido this high?

Is it possible to trigger yourself mentally into always being aroused?
That the mind is turning on the body regardless of hormones, is that possible?

I’m appearently a strange case.

My libido is feminine though so I guess that’s the estrogen ( whole body orgasms ). But I still wonder how it’s possible to have a libido without any testosterone when doctors claim that testosterone is the cause of libido.

Anyone an idea how libido without testosterone is possible?

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 08:22 PM
Yes but he was hot so didn’t care.
Have you ever dated an obese person?

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 08:17 PM
Yes, I have.
Have you ever had surgery on a vital organ?

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 08:15 PM
Edited by ElissaIsTrans on Sat 07/14/18 08:15 PM
A few times. With people from university. Was fun.
Have you ever been in love with a girl who didn't see you standing there at all?

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 08:13 PM

In & Out was always a good place to meet
women in Los Angeles.

Try there. :thumbsup:

Best of luck.

Is it called in and out for the reason that seems obvious to call it " in " and " out "?

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 08:04 PM
Yes, I have but only about minor things, never major lies.

Have you ever hated someone without a reason?

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 07:59 PM

Spare us.
She isn't "royal" in any manner.

Just a human being .

Well, I agree she is just a human being but they are still standing above us. So they have to show more manners than us.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 21 22