Community > Posts By > smiless

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:19 AM
Wow thankyou! I have to go get many vases for all those flowers. lol

Have a wonderful day. :)

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:09 AM

Can you please do mine? if your fingers have not fallen off yet!!!

JUNE 17..........thanksflowerforyou

You birthday is of the influential example

People born on June 17th are often strong and inspirational individuals who believe everyone has it within them to follow their dreams. A fascinating combination of creativity and structure, they know how to conform but also have a vivid imagination that they want to explore and, if possible, profit from.

Demanding a lot of themselves and the people they live and work with, whatever situation they are in they are likely to be excellent performers and a forceful presence. Although they set a terrific example to others and people are drawn to their vitality and masterful demeanor, if they find themselves in the role of mentor they may struggle. This is because they are often too wrapped up in their own goals, lacking the patience and understanding to listen to others.

There is danger that they might stretch the truth if they feel it serves their purposes. This isn't motivated by a desire to deceive but simply so their arguments sound more plausible. But if they don't control this tendency to manipulate the truth, they can become known as untrustworthy. Such is their influence, however, that even if their exaggeration is uncovered, others may still continue blindly to follow their lead. It is important therefore for them to impose a strict ethical code upon themselves. Until the age of thirty four they may focus on emotional relations, security and family; for their own happiness they need to ensure that they take advantage of opportunities to discover their feelings and learn how to express them to others. After the age of thirty five they enter a period of strength, power and confidence; these are the years when they come into their own as inspirational leaders or pioneers.

Above all, the forceful but imaginative and progressive individuals born on this day are fired by progressive ideals. Once they develop an understanding of the effect that their intensity has on others, not only will this give their ideals a better chance of gaining acceptance, it will also bring them greater emotional fulfillment.
Your greatest challenge is ... explaining how you feel.

The way forward is ... to understand that opening up to others does not weaken your position; it strengthens it, because other people will find you easier to relate to.

You're drawn to people born on ... August 24 to September 23

You are successful, positive and intelligent people, and this can be a stimulating and fulfilling relationship.

Luck Maker - Forgive others as yourself

Lucky people understand that there is something irritating about everyone, but they don't let their own anger or impatience upset others and by so doing destroy their happiness and their luck.

If you want to know about love, health, career, destiny, on the dark side, at your best, you power thought, signs and symbols and much more then email me for more information. Everything is free and for fun all the time.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:44 AM
Of course. No problem at all. :)

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:09 AM
Wow can it be so? I just caught up with the readings.

whew! Didn't expect so many interested. ha ha

Well I am glad everyone enjoyed their readings.

Have a great one folks and good luck in finding that nice gentleman or lady. I hope Mingle2 continues to match many people for great friendships and relationships.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:51 AM

Thank you very much... I have to say that is almost scary accurate!

It was my pleasure. Thank you for the opportunity. :)

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:32 AM

Looks like you have a lot of orders! If you get to it, mine is April 6th. Thanks!waving

The birthday of the irresistible curiosity

People born on April 6th have charisma, with lots to spare. There is a kind of wild-eyed excitement about them, ruled as they are by desire, the love of beautiful things and restless quest for knowledge. They have an irresistible urge to discover everything about the world and the people around them, their minds always being open to new and better way s of doing things.

These people are great fun to have around. They are willing to try almost anything, with the refreshing ability to laugh at themselves. Others are often happy to help them achieve their goals because their ego never gets in the way. They are multi-talented, with a knack for finding innovative solutions in all aspects of life. This makes them the home improvement experts, the planners and organizers at work, and the life and soul of the party.

With so much going fro them it's easy to see why they seem destined for great success but also why some fail to realize their full potential. Lack of discrimination is their problem both professionally and at home, and this can lead to low self-esteem. Their naivety and openness may lead them down many wrong paths, attracting controlling individuals to them and those who haven't got their best interests at heart.

It is important for them to learn to trust their intuition more and to beware of giving too much too soon. Between the ages of fourteen and forty-four they may search for security and stability; they should use this time to develop their self-confidence and sense of direction so that they are not so easily led. After the age of forty-five they may concentrate on learning new skills and expanding their interests.

People born on this day seem to have limitless energy and the ability to visualize undreamed of possibilities. As long as they can get into touch with their feelings and become more discriminating, they have the potential to be great innovators and to lead others to previously uncharted areas.

Your greatest challenge is .... learning to trust yourself.

Your way forward is ..... to understand that although others can offer their insight, nobody knows you better than you.

You're drawn to people born on ..... September 23rd to October 22nd

This is a wonderful example of how opposites attract; you have so much to learn and love about each other.

Luck maker .... The importance of being earnest

Centering your life round anything else but positive values is a recipe for disaster. Living i accord with your values is the only policy if you want to improve your luck.

If you want to know about love, health, career, destiny, on the dark side, at your best, you power thought, signs and symbols and much more then email me for more information. Everything is free and for fun all the time.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:19 AM
brilliant drinker

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:17 AM

The following are waiting for their readings. I want to thank you for your patience and opportunity! I will have them up by Monday evening latest. :)

FindMe1113 - November 13th
Rondoobie - March 5th
plastic_pancakes - December 1st
lovesun - January 3rd
HawaiiMusikMan - June 28th
Misstina2 - October 27th
thayet153 - April 20th
Chevylover1965 - February 13th
Emily1990 - August 29th
myshe11711 - July 11th
Beachfarmer - July 11th

Beachfarmers b'day is May 27th...

So's mine, cool, I just turned 57 !

Your birthday is of progressive action.

Although they are perceptive and creative thinkers, those born on May 27th are generally not interested in philosophical ideas but in sharing their knowledge with the wider world. Indeed their greatest desire is to find a way to benefit humanity as a whole, their favored approach being to take action to realize their progressive ideals.

Blessed with a healthy dose of self-confidence, they have the ability to keep their cool during the most difficult circumstances. Although very interested in the human condition and concerned for the well being of others, they can detach emotionally. Others may criticize them for sometimes being cold and impersonal, but they instinctively realize that getting too emotionally involved in situations weakens their ability to offer effective help.

The steadiness of these people is complemented by their strength of purpose and infectious optimism. Their elegance and sophistication brighten every situation and they are generally well respected and liked by those they meet. Unfortunately, their close personal relationships may be less harmonious because they often devote most of their time and energy to work. Their strong self-belief draws success and opportunities to them; if self-belief is lacking, this may be because they have chosen a career not aligned to their talents. Fortunately, there are several pivotal moments in their lives which offer them opportunities to rethink their life; these will occur at age 25, age 30, age 40 and age 55. Although their greatest wish is to serve humanity, in the interests of their self-development they should take advantage of these opportunities to re-examine their motivations and strategies.

They find it hard to accept criticism, so their psychological progression depends on their being less controlling and taking on board alternative viewpoints in both their personal and their professional lives. Once they are more flexible in their approach, the prodigious energy and spirit of enterprise of these clever and passionate people will ensure their success as a guide and inspiration to others.

Your greatest challenge is ... to avoid hastily judging and condemning others.

The way forward is ... to understand that when you pass judgment on other people, you are sometimes passing judgment on yourself.

You're drawn to people born on March 21 to April 20.

You are both energetic, inspired and gentle, and this can create a supportive and loving union.

Luck maker - think like a mirror

A mirror doesn't judge or give advice. It reflects. The next time you talk to someone, listen to what they are actually saying, not to what you want to hear.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:16 AM

June 1

The birthday of the enigmatic student

People adore the wit and humor of those born on June 1st. They are often chatty, entertaining and fun to be around and even those who are less talkative will still have a mischievous sparkle in their eyes.

At work and in social settings they possess mercurial inquisitiveness, rarely concentrating on one subject alone because details bore them. There is one subject that never fails to fascinate them: human behavior. In all parts of their lives they tend to keep the focus on other people, often studying and imitating the styles of those at the top in the hope of achieving their successful, leading them to success. The downside, however, is that they never get to know themselves or what their own talents, hopes and dreams are.

Their positive energy will attract many admirers; the danger is that they can be quite vain and may be tempted to flit from one admirer to another depending on who flatters them the most. This need for flattery is often the result of deep feelings of uncertainty and confusion. Despite their compulsive interest in others, they are private individuals who rarely reveal their deeper thoughts or feelings to others. They do need to get in touch with their own feelings and find what they want out of life; if they don't, they will find it impossible to attain their creative potential. Between the ages of twenty and fifty there will be opportunities for them to establish as sense fo their own individuality; it is crucial during this time that they don't scatter their energies and causes and people unworthy of them. After the age of fifty they become more confident, assertive and self assured.

If they can find the courage to trust their instincts they will be able to unite the enigmatic and melancholic aspects of their personality with those parts of themselves that are impulsive and charismatic. This will give them the focus and concentration they need to stop imitating others and realize their own unique potential.
Your greatest challenge is ... understanding yourself.

The way forward is ... to understand that acquiring self- knowledge is a lifetime's task, and there will be good days and bad days.

You're drawn to people born on ..... July 24th to August 23rd

You share a passion for conversation and adventure, and this can create a stimulating and intense relationship.

Luck maker ... Follow your own star

Lucky people believe in their own uniqueness and they attract all they need to discover to fulfill their life's purpose. You are the one and only you; only you can make the contribution you came here to make.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:04 AM

Thank You..It was very interesting...

The pleasure is mine. Have a great day. :)

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:04 AM

The following are waiting for their readings. I want to thank you for your patience and opportunity! I will have them up by Monday evening latest. :)

FindMe1113 - November 13th
Rondoobie - March 5th
plastic_pancakes - December 1st
lovesun - January 3rd
HawaiiMusikMan - June 28th
Misstina2 - October 27th
thayet153 - April 20th
Chevylover1965 - February 13th
Emily1990 - August 29th
myshe11711 - July 11th
Beachfarmer - July 11th

Beachfarmers b'day is May 27th...

So's mine, cool, I just turned 57 !

Congratulations sir! I wish you much happiness each and every day.:)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:12 PM

thank you....very interesting!

The pleasure was mine. Have a great day. :)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 07:03 PM

April 24th...

Thanks!

The birthday of devotion

Nothing gives people born on April 24th greater satisfaction that knowing they have inspired or guided the lives of others. They have enormous hearts, and devoted and protective friends who believe the world should be a place of universal love and equality.
they can have a strong protective instinct toward those they love, but the parental role they like to assume can be alternately endearing and exasperating. Others are grateful for their attentions but may also find them draining and restrictive. They can be the nurturing parent who finds it hard to let go when a child wants to spread their wings or the lover who cannot think of a world outside their relationship.

They can call feel let down when those they love fall from the lofty pedestal by somehow failing to obey their directions. They should learn to allow others the chance to follow their own hearts and, if need be, make their own mistakes.

As well as being devoted to close relationships. they can also become completely dedicated to their career, often fully identifying with it. It can be enormously painful for them if there is a conflict between commitment to work or family, and they may agonize over maintaining a balance. This is because they find it hard to separate their heart and their lives' but if they learn to get a little les s and sometimes put themselves first, they may find that it is possible to be more accommodating.

Until the age of twenty-six their lives are often centered on a need for affection and material security; after the age of twenty-seven there are opportunities for them develop more interest. There is another turning point after the age of fifty-seven, placing more emphasis on fulfilling their emotional needs. Throughout their lives, learning to confidently use the word "no" will help them feel less torn between career and family. It will also allow them to make their unique mark on the world and to put their organizational capabilities, creative energies and single mindedness to their possible use.

Your greatest challenge is .... resisting the need to respond to every request.

The way forward is ... to understand that there is a difference between generosity and stupidity. Don't give to people who are capable of helping themselves.

You're drawn to people born on ... September 24th to October 23rd

You share a passion for romance and a desire for care, and this can create an intense and loving union.

Luck maker ... stop saying "yes" to others.

Saying "no" more often to others and "yes" to yourself allows you to put your energies where they belong. If you spread yourself to thinly, you may miss an opportunity to contribute to the world.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:47 PM

May 27th

Although they are perceptive and creative thinkers, those born on May 27th are generally not interested in philosophical ideas but in sharing their knowledge with the wider world. Indeed their greatest desire is to find a way to benefit humanity as a whole, their favored approach being to take action to realize their progressive ideals.

Blessed with a healthy dose of self-confidence, they have the ability to keep their cool during the most difficult circumstances. Although very interested in the human condition and concerned for the well being of others, they can detach emotionally. Others may criticize them for sometimes being cold and impersonal, but they instinctively realize that getting too emotionally involved in situations weakens their ability to offer effective help.

The steadiness of these people is complemented by their strength of purpose and infectious optimism. Their elegance and sophistication brighten every situation and they are generally well respected and liked by those they meet. Unfortunately, their close personal relationships may be less harmonious because they often devote most of their time and energy to work. Their strong self-belief draws success and opportunities to them; if self-belief is lacking, this may be because they have chosen a career not aligned to their talents. Fortunately, there are several pivotal moments in their lives which offer them opportunities to rethink their life; these will occur at age 25, age 30, age 40 and age 55. Although their greatest wish is to serve humanity, in the interests of their self-development they should take advantage of these opportunities to re-examine their motivations and strategies.

They find it hard to accept criticism, so their psychological progression depends on their being less controlling and taking on board alternative viewpoints in both their personal and their professional lives. Once they are more flexible in their approach, the prodigious energy and spirit of enterprise of these clever and passionate people will ensure their success as a guide and inspiration to others.

The way forward is ... to understand that when you pass judgment on other people, you are sometimes passing judgment on yourself.

You are both energetic, inspired and gentle, and this can create a supportive and loving union.

A mirror doesn't judge or give advice. It reflects. The next time you talk to someone, listen to what they are actually saying, not to what you want to hear.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:46 PM

I have to admit, this has piqued my curiosity...

May 1st

Your birthday is of perspicacity.

There is little that escapes the attention of people born on May 1st. Blessed with remarkable powers of intellectual perception. They are calm and insightful but often aren't talkative. When they do speak, their few but well chosen words have considerable impact because they are based on close observation.

Perspicacity is the greatest strength and driving force of these people. Because they are highly intuitive they notice what is going on around them and also what is being implied; this enables them to rely on their instincts, and then apply logic and reason to establish an effective plan of action. Their calm and considered approach to life can, however, become a handicap as others tend to rely on them to maintain a sense of perspective; this can keep them from pushing themselves forward. They should use their emotional intelligence to their own advantage as well as others.

These people need to have more faith in their own abilities. In most caes they are capable of achieving far more than they realize. They are highly imaginative, with natural leadership abilities, even though some may not appreciate their bluntness or their satirical and cleverly observed humor. They tend to like the familiar; change or new situations may alarm them, even if they don't show that fear on the surface. It is important for them; however, to embrace change as this offers them opportunities for psychological growth. Between the ages of twenty and fifty they have an increased desire to relate more with their immediate environment; this is extremely positive as it will encourage them to diversify experiment and step out of their comfort zone. After the age of fifty there is an emphasis on emotional stability.

The deceptively calm people born on this day have a lot going for them. They just don't always realize it. However, once they wake up to their huge potential they will surprise themselves and others with their creativity and the passion through which that creative spirit can manifest.
Your greatest challenge is .. seizing opportunities.

The way forward is ... to understand that excessive caution can be as dangerous to your psychological growth as excessive risk.

You're drawn to people born on August 24th to September 23rd.

You both have a need for security, being attracted by intelligence and independent spirits; this can create a fulfilling union.

Luck maker - stay alert.

To improve your luck you always need to be prepared to leap into the unknown. Stay alert because at any moment you could meet a person or experience that could change your life for the better.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:45 PM

I'll take a try.

Silly,May 1st.

Your birthday is of perspicacity.

There is little that escapes the attention of people born on May 1st. Blessed with remarkable powers of intellectual perception. They are calm and insightful but often aren't talkative. When they do speak, their few but well chosen words have considerable impact because they are based on close observation.

Perspicacity is the greatest strength and driving force of these people. Because they are highly intuitive they notice what is going on around them and also what is being implied; this enables them to rely on their instincts, and then apply logic and reason to establish an effective plan of action. Their calm and considered approach to life can, however, become a handicap as others tend to rely on them to maintain a sense of perspective; this can keep them from pushing themselves forward. They should use their emotional intelligence to their own advantage as well as others.

These people need to have more faith in their own abilities. In most caes they are capable of achieving far more than they realize. They are highly imaginative, with natural leadership abilities, even though some may not appreciate their bluntness or their satirical and cleverly observed humor. They tend to like the familiar; change or new situations may alarm them, even if they don't show that fear on the surface. It is important for them; however, to embrace change as this offers them opportunities for psychological growth. Between the ages of twenty and fifty they have an increased desire to relate more with their immediate environment; this is extremely positive as it will encourage them to diversify experiment and step out of their comfort zone. After the age of fifty there is an emphasis on emotional stability.

The deceptively calm people born on this day have a lot going for them. They just don't always realize it. However, once they wake up to their huge potential they will surprise themselves and others with their creativity and the passion through which that creative spirit can manifest.
Your greatest challenge is .. seizing opportunities.

The way forward is ... to understand that excessive caution can be as dangerous to your psychological growth as excessive risk.

You're drawn to people born on August 24th to September 23rd.

You both have a need for security, being attracted by intelligence and independent spirits; this can create a fulfilling union.

Luck maker - stay alert.

To improve your luck you always need to be prepared to leap into the unknown. Stay alert because at any moment you could meet a person or experience that could change your life for the better.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:44 PM

March 31st

Your birthday is of the commanding presence.

People born on March 31st are often stable individuals with a profound sense of who they are. Their presence is commanding and the force of their authority unquestioned. They have little time for small talk but plenty of time and energy for action and common sense.

There's a calmness and steadiness about these people, making them highly valued in both professional and personal environments. With a pragmatic and determined approach, they are also capable of compromise if life demands it, because they value making progress in an orderly and direct manner. If, however, they feel that others are standing in the way or complicating matters, they can be extremely argumentative and demanding.

The air authority of these people marks them out as potential leaders but they tend to feel comfortable when they are contributing ideas of working within a team where their contagious energy motivates others to go along with them. They aren't great risk takers as they prefer security to gambling, but it's important for them not to let opportunities to express their talents pass them by. They are most likely to favor a steady and pragmatic approach to life between the ages of twenty and fifty; during this time they should get out of their comfort zone every now and again, taking the odd calculated risk. After the age of fifty there is a great emphasis on experimentation and new ventures.

These people do tend to be led by their head rather than their heart. Emotional control is important to them. When they feel threatened by their emotions, cynicism or sudden out bursts of temper are often their ways of avoiding dealing with them. Recognizing their need for greater emotional expression, life has a way of forcing them to get in touch with their feelings, through either the people they meet or the situations they experience. Once they learn to listen to their emotions as much as their common sense, these resourceful, realistic, energetic, and remarkably influential people are destined for a rare combination of success in every aspect of their lives.
Your greatest challenge is ... learning to control your temper.

The way forward is ... to find an activity that helps release pent-up tension, such as sport, gardening, studying, or starting a new hobby.

You're drawn to people born on January 21 to February 20.

This is a case of great minds think alike; both of you place great importance on quality not quantity.

Luck maker - practice stress management techniques

If you're under stress, you'll make mistakes, lose the respect of others, and miss out on opportunities. Meditation, yoga, a relaxing walk, or taking short breaks from your routine at regular intervals will attract good fortune your way.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:43 PM
Edited by smiless on Mon 06/07/10 06:49 PM

There is someone you may have missed or been mistaken about looming in your future...beyond July 11

For Beachfarmer:)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:39 PM

I think I got skipped..no hurry,
you must be swamped!

July 11th

Perfect timing! You were next up. :)

The birthday of the innovative chameleon

People born on July 11th have an easy going charm that appeals to other people. putting them at their ease. With the ability to effortlessly blend in no matter where they are or who they're with, they always seem to have the inside knowledge both professionally and socially.

The diplomatic skills of these people are extraordinary and they are often excellent at working around problems and sidestepping confrontations; this doesn't necessarily mean they are fickle or lazy. quite the opposite. Although they are amiable and sensitive to the moods of others, they can be fiercely innovative and ambitious, with more than enough energy, intelligence and resourcefulness to reach their personal goals. It is just that, whether they realize it or not, their personality is defined by an intense interest in interpersonal relationships; this compels them to put the maximum effort into creating successful relationships with others.
through their teenage years their confidence and creativity will gradually increase. During their twenties and thirties they will often find that they have unique access to information or insights into situations. If they choose to be discreet and stick to the truth, they will earn the respect and support of others, but if they choose to spread disinformation or fool others, they will earn a reputation for unreliability. After the age of forty-one there are opportunities to become more patient and discriminating; these may include providing practical service for others. They need to take advantage of these opportunities because the only way for them to find emotional fulfillment is through honesty, discretion and compassion toward others.

Throughout their lives they will find themselves sin situations where their ability to put others at ease guarantees their popularity, giving them access to inside information. As long as they remember to center their lives on positive values such as honesty, respect, love, and responsibility, steering clear of play acting or game playing, these multi talented individuals have the potential and versatility to produce excellent work, whatever they decide to do.

Your greatest challenge is ... telling it like it is.

The way forward is ... to understand that there is a huge difference between diplomacy and dishonesty.

You're drawn to people born on ... October 24th to November 22nd
Both of you are very big on feelings and a match between you is likely to be deep and intimate.

Luck maker .... be yourself

There is nothing guaranteed to ruin your chances of luck more than trying to be something you are not. Remember, honesty is always the best - if not always the most popular - policy.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:58 PM

im always curious of this stuff August 29th flowerforyou

The birthday of the improviser

People born on August 29th are blessed with an incredible imagination that can take them to the pinnacle of success in their personal and professional life. Reluctant to be confined by the limits of convention, they prefer to analyze all existing information, reappraise it and then present their findings in a new and original manner. As such, they are the great improvisers and re-interpreters of the year.

Although they are wonderfully creative and artistic in their approach, they also thrive on routine and structure. A recurring theme for them is their attempt to impose control or structure upon every situation. As such they are not just positive thinkers but also positive doers; once they have set down their ambitious goals, they move toward implementing them with a self-discipline and practicality that inspire amazement in their friends and colleagues alike. Paradoxically, the one area of their lives where they find it hard to improvise or impose structure is their emotional life, preferring to devote their energies to an environment in which they don't feel so threatened. It would be beneficial for them, therefore, to reappraise their priorities.

From childhood they will probably have demonstrated their practical and analytical skills, impressing others with their ability to find their way around problems by thinking up new solutions. After the age of twenty-four there will be opportunities for them to focus on their relationships, and it is important for them to take advantage of these opportunities as their need for a fulfilling personal life is strong, however much they try to escape. There will also be an emphasis on creativity during these years.

Whatever age they are, if they can learn that sometimes the best solution to a problem is to stop trying so hard to solve or understand it and to simply trust, they will be able to present to others the fruits of their research in reinterpretations that are both innovative and inspiring.

Your greatest challenge is ... going with the flow

The way forward is ... to understand that sometimes life can't be controlled; you simply have to relax and trust that something good will come to you.

You're drawn to people born on ... June 21st to July 22nd

This is a classic case of opposites attract; you have so much to learn from and give each other.

Luck maker .... Let the pieces come together.

When things don't work out, relax and think of your life as a giant jigsaw. You may be desperate for luck, but nothing will make sense until all the pieces of your life come together.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25