Community > Posts By > smiless

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:40 PM

Me too but I am in no hurry January 31 Thank You

The birthday of the bright spirit

People born on January 31st have an overwhelming need to be noticed, heard and taken seriously. And because more often than not these bright, appealing people achieve this goal with ease, they are admired by others for their creativity, vision, and originality.
Strong will-power, steadfastness and an emphasis on self-expression define people who are born on this day. They may also be quiet progressive, with a touch of the genius about them. Although they can appear absent-minded and chaotic at times, this is only because their thoughts are always on fast forward, their mind being filled with original and ingenious ideas and concepts.

When they feel they have made some kind of breakthrough they run the risk of getting over-excited, but others tend to find this endearing rather then annoying. In fact people born on this day are generally well like for being so inventive and entertaining in their never-ending quest for knowledge. they are magnetic personalities but harbor a tendency to be occasionally oversensitive, reading hidden meanings into the actions and words of others. When they feel upstaged, put upon or let down they may overreact and either withdraw completely and become depressed, or startle others with their sharp tongue. They need to learn to be a little less intense in their relationships and to accept that sometimes other people want to share the limelight.

Occasionally people born on this day may feel pressured to conform to other's expectations of them in order to be liked; by so doing they run the risk of losing their unique charm. Fortunately, around the age of twenty there is a turning point which suggest they are able to develop greater self-reliance; at the age of fifty there is another turning point which highlights their fighting spirit and emotional resilience.

Above all, people born on January 31st are bright spirits who have the ability to light up the world with their bubbly personalities and brilliance. Once they learn to truly value themselves they have the potential not only to bring great happiness to the world but also to influence and inspire.

Your greatest challenge is ... to stop losing interest quickly if others don't give you their heartfelt support.

The way forward is ... not to try something else but to trust your instincts and make your won decision about what is or is not right for you.

You're drawn to people born on ... January 21st to February 19th
The two of you enjoy defying and surprising public opinion; this will create a magnetic and mutually supportive bond.

Luck maker .... Take a stand

Lucky people are certain about what they want. It is this certainty (and not the approval of others) that gives them the strength and determination they need to achieve their dreams.

If you want to know about love, health, career, destiny, on the dark side, at your best, you power thought, signs and symbols and much more then email me for more information. Everything is free and for fun all the time.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:26 PM

I think I got skipped....Feb.28...sorry, you must be swamped

For ValentinaSS :)

The birthday of the original charmer

People born on February 28th have a warm glow about them and can light up their lives of others with their energy and originality. They love to be center stage and are often in just that spot at social gatherings. Natural performers, they are never short of admirers and are blessed with the ability to charm just about anyone they meet.

Articulate and entertaining, people born on this day will go out of their way to get a laugh or reaction from others, even if this involves exaggerating them. Their motivation is a thirst for adventure and they will enthusiastically follow wherever their impulses direct them. Underlying their restlessness, however, is a deep seated fear of standing still; the fear of it will drive them toward sensation seeking and sometimes self destructive behavior.
They won't ever lose the glint in their eye, but underneath their bravado they do secretly long to find a real purpose and achieve lasting success in the eyes of the world. This won't be possible until they discover that self-esteem is not created by thrill seeking but by being the person they are. It is important of these people to learn to be more comfortable with being rather than doing, because until they can reach this level of awareness their life may hurtle chaotically from one situation to another and one person to another. They should learn to cultivate an inner calmness between the sages o twenty-tow and fifty-one, when there is an emphasis in their life on new directions and ventures.

Because people born on this day live in such a vibrant and wholehearted way, they will experience life more intensely than others. They do, however, need to rein in their compulsion to indulge their every whim and learn greater self-control. they should never suppress their optimism and curiosity, but if they can just try to look before they leap, they can become far more than original charmers; they can become life's pioneers, boldly going where none have gone before.

Your greatest challenge is ..... learning to rein in your impulses.

The way forward is .... to understand that you can replace addictions with preferences.

You're drawn to people born on ..... July 21st to August 23rd

Your share a love of adventure and glamour; this can create a loving and energetic bond.

Luck maker .... Want what you already have.

Luck follows those who appreciate and are grateful for what they already have. If you appreciate what you have or acknowledge how far you have already come, you will be much more positive in your attitude.

If you want to know about love, health, career, destiny, on the dark side, at your best, you power thought, signs and symbols and much more then email me for more information. Everything is free and for fun all the time.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:14 PM

Cook a great meal once in awhile! If you don't know how to cook then learn! Trust me it is impressive when the table is set with gourmet food reaping with flavors to make your mouth water.

and don't forget to say "you are very beautiful" once in awhile.

My wife digs a great meal with a glass of wine and to be told she is beautiful. :)

Do you have a brother??...seriously great post

no sorry but I am sure there are many nice gentleman out there. :)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:12 PM

Thank you so much; great info!!! biggrin

thanks for the opportunity :)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:12 PM
The following are waiting patiently. I am getting closer! Thank you for the opportunity. :)

Valentina SS - February 28th
thewaterbearer - January 31st
Emily1990 - August 29th
myshell711 - July 11th
Beachfarmer - May 27th
Ambiantnight - March 31st
Silly - May 1st
hmlover - May 1st
freeonthree - May 27th
myssfytz - April 24th

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:34 AM

March 5th, please. Going thru an awful transition and could use a little insight

Starting today your days will get better!

The birthday of agony and ecstasy

On the surface people born on March 5th are smooth and charming individuals with the gift of the gab, but troubled waters lie below. Their easy style conceals a complex personality that is as fascinating as it is frustrating.

The emotional current that flows beneath the light hearted exterior of people born on this day is extraordinarily powerful. One moment they're entertaining and empathetic companions who can put everyone about them at their ease with their sharp with and incisive minds. The next moment, however, when their emotional equilibrium is unbalanced, they can dissolve into insecurity, negativity and fits of temper. Given the instability of their emotional life, it is very important for these people to learn to manage their emotional life, it is very important for these people to learn to manage their emotions, especially between the age of sixteen and forty-five when they become more aggressive, assertive and determined to make their mark. After the age of forty-seven there is another turning point which sees them slow down a little, searching for stability in all areas of their lives.

Underneath the sociable and confident facade of people born on this day is a highly sensitive should that desperately needs regular time out in quiet and solitary reflection. Inside they may have many hidden fears and insecurities to dwell with' if they don't allow themselves time to acknowledge these demons, they are the mercy of their impulses and there is no telling in what direction they will go. People born on this day may worry that becoming more balanced and stable will result in a loss of intensity or edge, but they need to understand that cultivating personal will-power and self-control will not lessen but strengthen their creativity and the impact they have on others.

With their emotional honesty, March 5th people have the ability to bring out both the best and worst in themselves and others. If they can learn to find balance and use their power over other responsibly, the world will always be a brighter place with these impulsive individuals around.

Your greatest challenge is...staying calm and in control when things don't go your way.

The way forward is... to put yourself and not your emotions in the driving seat of your life.

You're drawn to people born on ..... May 21st to June 21st

You both love adventure and variety; if you can handle each other's mood swings, you will create a supportive bond.

Luck maker.... Do small things with great love

Sometimes the smallest things can make a huge difference. Add small acts of kindness into your life every day and see how much more positively people regard you and how your luck improves.

Thank you. Yep that sounds a lot like me, always on an emotional roller coaster, and I've always been confused by people who take my words as hostile when I get frustrated, because I so rarely get angry.
I appreciate the time and effort you took to do this for me. Enjoy your day.

Thank you! It was my pleasure. :)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:20 AM
The following are waiting patiently. I am getting closer! Thank you for the opportunity. :)

Emily1990 - August 29th
myshell711 - July 11th
Beachfarmer - May 27th
Ambiantnight - March 31st

but first I am off to have lunch. ha ha

Will be back soon. :)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:18 AM

Thanks, smiless! Much appreciated.

Thanks for the opportunity. :)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:07 AM

feb. 13th

The birthday of the enigmatic extrovert

Those born on February 13th are difficult to ignore. They are open and uninhibited in almost all that they undertake and bursting with energy, originality and fun. Often regarded as trendsetters, they are at their best when performing to an audience.

People born on this day have a unique approach to life and their ideas and plans have the potential to make them a fortune. Because they are rebellious and more than a little wild, they will almost certainly encounter criticism and rejection in their life, in particular their teens and early twenties. It is important for them to hold fast to their individuality and to resist the urge to fit in.

They just need to find the right path and the right goals to devote their considerable energy to - and the right people to encourage them to be themselves - and their success is assured.
Exuberant, original and daring, these people see a world of possibilities and potential around them. Sometimes in their enthusiasm to move forward they can come across as bossy or eccentric; they do need to learn to slow down and look before they leap. They are often guilty of following their hearts before their head sand this can also get them into trouble, leading them to hurt other people into he process. After the age of thirty-seven there is a turning point, suggesting that they will become more aggressive and focused in pursuit of their goals. It is more important than ever for them to learn to center themselves and find a sense of inner security.

February 13th people have a flair for the dramatic and although their uninhibited nature relishes being the center of attention, there are certain aspects of themselves that they keep strictly private. This gives them a fascinating enigmatic quality and complexity that only serves to intrigue and delight their audience even more. Once they are able to control rather than repress their exuberant spontaneity, these elusive but extrovert individuals can often be found entertaining, educating and intriguing their adoring fans.

Your greatest challenge is ... to avoid rushing into things.

The way forward is ... to learn to take a deep breath, ask others for their opinion and to list the pros and cons before making a decision.

You're drawn to people born on ... January 21s to February 19th

Your mutual fascination will keep you both intrigued and involved; this will create a passionate and slightly mysterious union.

Luck maker .. get in touch with nature.

To increase your chances of luck you need to learn to listen to your intuition. One of the most effective ways to calm your mind is to get in touch with nature.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:50 AM
Very interesting thanks for sharing that. lol

I will end up being somekind of zoologist before the year is over with all this information. ha ha

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:41 AM
Edited by smiless on Mon 06/07/10 08:42 AM

I suppose I can give this a try... April 20th

The birthday of the hypnotic personality

People born on April 20th often have a hypnotic personality; others willingly follow their lead, sometimes even blindly. They are hungry for success and the admiration for others, with a burning desire to see their goals realized. Fortunately, they also have a highly developed sense of fair play; only rarely will they use their hypnotic powers for personal gain or unworthy causes.

Once they find a cause or a goal to inspire them, these people will often identify with it. Despite identifying strongly with group values there is, however, a side to them that remains deeply private, sensual and sensitive. In tune with all their senses, physical touch is their sustenance; to break down barriers, they will often be the first to kiss, hug or hold hands. This combination of ambition and sensitivity can occasionally make them moody and needy, but it also gives them an enigmatic and compelling quality.
when these determined and charismatic people set their minds on something, they will allow nothing and no one to stand in their way. Such ambition and tenacity suggest that they have the potential for outstanding success in all areas of their lives. The danger with their clarity of vision and purpose is that it can inspire strong opposition. Since they find it hard to accept criticism of any sort, they have a tendency to black out alternative opinions and viewpoints, often dominating others. They also have a tendency, if thwarted, to retreat into a fantasy world far removed from the reality of others.

It is important for people born on this day to recognize the importance of maintaining an open mind and to accept that despite their personal magnetism and ability to inspire others, they man hot always be right. This tendency to be inflexible is highlighted in their first thirty years, but after the age of thirty they become more interested in learning and communication. If they can take advantage eo this opportunity to become more open minded, there is nothing to stop them achieving the ambitions that inspire them.
Your greatest challenge is .... dealing with negative feedback.

The way forward is ... to understand that any kind of feedback, positive or negative, is helpful. The secret is to learn from it.

You're drawn to people born on ..... June 22nd to July 23rd

You share both a passion for romance and nurturing instincts, and this can create a supportive and loving bond.

Luck maker...... Master the art of quiet contentedness.

Don't brag when life goes your way, as people will resent you, increasing your chances of bad luck. Master the art of quiet contentedness and you'll get a lot further and feel a lot happier.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:23 AM

October 27th

Your birthday is of the galvanizer.

People born on October 27th are emotional individuals. They tend to react instantly and spontaneously to anyone or anything they encounter. Acting on their impulses comes as second nature to them, and their ability to excite and galvanize others with the intensity of their emotions gives them outstanding potential to lead and motivate others.

Impossible to ignore, these people are at their happiest and their best when they are expressing their thoughts and feelings, and influencing or directing those around them. Their decisions and opinions are undoubtedly driven by emotion, but they also have the intellect, communication and practical skills they need to see their goals realized. Once their imagination or heart has been touched they are, quieter literally, unstoppable.

Given their impulsive nature, it is not surprising that they are also prone to mood swings, and a recurring theme in their life will be intense highs followed by intense lows. One of the reasons for this unpredictability is that beneath their outspoken, expressive exterior there is often a fragile and vulnerable side that simply isn't getting the nurturing or respect it needs. This is especially the case if getting the approval of others matters more to these people than anything else. It is therefore extremely important that they work on building their self-esteem, learning to listen more to their intuition as their inner wisdom will be able to gently warn them when their emotions are blocking their potential for luck and happiness.

Before the age of twenty-five the emotional impulsiveness of people born on this day will be heightened, but after the age of twenty-six they are likely to become less sensitive, and more independent and adventurous. Whatever age they are, however, they will always follow their heart rather then their head, and they will feel things more deeply than other people. The key to their success will be to direct their emotional intensity and energy positively so that they don't just galvanize but light up both their o Your greatest challenge is ... overcoming your impatience.

The way forward is ... to understand that lots of people miss out on good fortune because they aren't patient enough to wait for serendipity to visit.

You're drawn to people born on March 21 to April 19.

You are both energetic and impulsive, and this can be a very satisfying and intense relationship.

Luck maker - let your intuition lead you

Your intuition will tell you when to be patient and when to act. Slow down, cool down and listen to it. Win lives and the lives of others.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:22 AM

June 28th is mine

Your birthday is of the sprite.

People born on June 28th are often focused and driven individuals, but they also have a sense o ffun and lightness that permeates their lives. They can also laugh at themselves if the joke is on them and don't take themselves too seriously. Motivated and enterprising, they eagerly latch onto every opportunity to further their plans and endeavors.

They can typically be counted on to break the tension at any social gathering, their sharp wit turning the spotlight on them and winning them many admirers. Occasionally they can block their good fortune by taking easy shots that offend their targets, but they mainly aim to surprise and delight. Although they have a light hearted quality about them, it's a mistake to underestimate their ability in the competitive world as underneath their fun loving exterior they have an iron will and a facility to turn their visions into reality.

Sometimes they may be accused of disorganization because they like to be on the go; if they aren't moving, dancing or running they will probably be fidgeting, but the quality of the work they produce is anything but chaotic. Others will wonder how someone so lighthearted makes difficult tasks look so easy. What others don't realize is that they have worked as hard as everyone else, sometimes harder, but instead of complaining or reminding others of how tough things are, they simply get on with it and "effortlessly" generate quality results.

There is no denying that these people like to be the center of attention; their mischievous good humor well suits the spotlight. they do need to be aware, however, that their longing to be noticed may be the result of hidden fears and insecurities. In their early life they may have been painfully shy but after the age of twenty-three they gain a much needed boost of strength and confidence. If they can take advantage of the opportunities to build their self-esteem, they have within them the determination to become an advisor or authority figure that others admire, respect and hope to emulate.
Your greatest challenge is ... not always feeling you need to perform to deliver.

The way forward is ... to understand that you are alone to teach other people what to expect from you,, so teach them to treat you with respect.

You're drawn to people born on July 23 to August 23.

You are both fiercely individualistic and inquisitive individuals, and this can be a warm and fulfilling relationship.

Lucky maker - trust in yourself

Unwavering belief in their own potential is the one essential element in lucky people. It generates the ability and enthusiasm necessary to attract luck and become a winner in life. Believe you can succeed and you will.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:15 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:10 AM

Give me your birthdate (month & day only) and I shall create a detailed astrological connection to your personality that leads to a deeper understanding of who you are.

If you are not interested then I wish you much love, happiness, and harmony in your lifetime.

One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.

- by Virginia Woolf

January 3rd-cool, and thank you!!!

The birthday of determination

Failure is never an option for people born on January 3rd. They often have a wild, impulsive energy but they are not quitters. It is not in their nature to pass along responsibilities, and their persistence and sense of duty mean that they can overcome incredible odds. Sometimes, however, their stubbornness to see things through to the bitter end, combined with their inability to admit defeat, can make them appear inflexible and intolerant.

Stubborn by nature, January 3rd people can impose unbearable pressure not just on themselves but also on others, and when pushed into a corner they can resort to using their charm to help them get what they want. This isn't to say they are dishonest - dishonesty isn't in their nature - but they are capable of using their seductive powers if they think it will help them achieve their goals.
The rock solid determination of people born on January 3rd can stretch the patience of those around them; in fact opposition and barriers just tend to strengthen their resolve even further and they are at their most inventive when challenged or confronted. It really is hard to throw them off course, and even if it looks like they have lost or need to reconsider they will secretly be planning their comeback or, in some cases, their revenge.

The only chink in their armor is that appearance matters a bit too much too them. Nothing pleases them more than a compliment. They have a strong eye for beauty and style but their intolerance for imperfection can, if left unchecked, exasperate and occasionally alienate others.

With their survival instinct and natural understanding that determination is power, people born on January 3rd posses the potential for outstanding success, and they can and do overcome impossible odds. Typically, in their forties, sometimes sooner, they tend to realize that they are at their happiest and best when they connect with their intuition; this enables them to find way sot develop their unique talents and leave their personal stamp on the world.

Your greatest challenge is ..... resisting boredom

The way forward is ..... to experiment with different concepts, make your own decisions and instead of waiting for others to catch up, to strike out alone.

You're drawn to people born on ... November 23rd to December 21st

The childlike non-conformist qualities of people born between those dates wil be an excellent counterbalance to your more serious tendencies.

Luck maker..... trust your gut

Tune into your intuition while you are day-dreaming or just "hanging around." Just a few minutes of quiet time a day can help you make the right decisions for yourself.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 07:09 AM
Tell her she is the air you breathe. Without her you cannot live.

My wife blushed when she first heard those words. I think she almost fainted also. lol

but I really meant it.....

and lovingboater has it all right with how to treat a woman! You can learn something from him guys! :)

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:51 AM

Would you please do mine when you find the time?
I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested.
December 1'st.
Thanks either way and cheers.

The birthday of the outrageous charm

People born on December 1st are extremely energetic. Unhindered by convention, they express themselves freely and delight in surprising others with their outrageous wit and seducing them with their charm. Any attempts to restrict their freedom will simply have the effect of spurring them along their idiosyncratic path with renewed enthusiasm and determination.

Although these people will defend or promote their ideas fiercely, they are not necessarily combative or confrontational; they prefer to influence or win others over with the sheer force of their personalities. They may at times lack tact or diplomacy but they also radiate self-confidence, and this draws others to them. Underneath their entertaining, occasionally superficial but always eyebrow raising mask, however, they are far more deep and complex than others realize. In fact sometimes they feel so complex that even they aren't sure what their motivations are; the vibrant, funny personality they present to the outside world is simply their way of coping with the confusion.

After a rebellious childhood, at around the age of twenty there is an important turning point for these people lasting about thirty years. During this period there are opportunities for them to become more pragmatic, orderly and structured in their approach to life. As long as they don't neglect friends and loved ones they should take advantage of these opportunities to focus on their career' the sooner they find a professional sense of direction and purpose the better, as work can be an important outlet for their energy and talents. After the age of fifty one their sis an another important turning point which highlights a growing need for independence and for sharing some of their progressive ideas with others.

Throughout their lives they should never forget that they are free spirits, but if they can learn to be a little more diplomatic, cautious and self-aware they will find that they will not only be able to bring pleasure, love and enlightenment to the lives of others they will also be able to blaze their own, highly original, trail through life.

Your greatest challenge is.... knowing what you want.

The way forward is ... to appreciate that acquiring self-knowledge is not only the beginning of wisdom; it is also a lifelong task.

You're drawn to people born on .... July 23rd to August 22nd

You are both courageous and outspoken individuals, and there will be plenty of love and laughter in this relationship.

Luck maker ..... Give to the appreciative

Generosity guarantees you a place at the top of people's list, which is often all you need to improve your luck.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:29 AM

March 5th, please. Going thru an awful transition and could use a little insight

Starting today your days will get better!

The birthday of agony and ecstasy

On the surface people born on March 5th are smooth and charming individuals with the gift of the gab, but troubled waters lie below. Their easy style conceals a complex personality that is as fascinating as it is frustrating.

The emotional current that flows beneath the light hearted exterior of people born on this day is extraordinarily powerful. One moment they're entertaining and empathetic companions who can put everyone about them at their ease with their sharp with and incisive minds. The next moment, however, when their emotional equilibrium is unbalanced, they can dissolve into insecurity, negativity and fits of temper. Given the instability of their emotional life, it is very important for these people to learn to manage their emotional life, it is very important for these people to learn to manage their emotions, especially between the age of sixteen and forty-five when they become more aggressive, assertive and determined to make their mark. After the age of forty-seven there is another turning point which sees them slow down a little, searching for stability in all areas of their lives.

Underneath the sociable and confident facade of people born on this day is a highly sensitive should that desperately needs regular time out in quiet and solitary reflection. Inside they may have many hidden fears and insecurities to dwell with' if they don't allow themselves time to acknowledge these demons, they are the mercy of their impulses and there is no telling in what direction they will go. People born on this day may worry that becoming more balanced and stable will result in a loss of intensity or edge, but they need to understand that cultivating personal will-power and self-control will not lessen but strengthen their creativity and the impact they have on others.

With their emotional honesty, March 5th people have the ability to bring out both the best and worst in themselves and others. If they can learn to find balance and use their power over other responsibly, the world will always be a brighter place with these impulsive individuals around.

Your greatest challenge is...staying calm and in control when things don't go your way.

The way forward is... to put yourself and not your emotions in the driving seat of your life.

You're drawn to people born on ..... May 21st to June 21st

You both love adventure and variety; if you can handle each other's mood swings, you will create a supportive bond.

Luck maker.... Do small things with great love

Sometimes the smallest things can make a huge difference. Add small acts of kindness into your life every day and see how much more positively people regard you and how your luck improves.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 05:13 AM

November 13th

The birthday of conversion

People born on November 13th are highly observant, with strong and passionate convictions. They can absorb all kinds of data, subject it to rigorous analysis and then pronounce their strong opinions. At some point they may have undergone a powerful conversion of some kind which now influences all their beliefs and opinions.
The views that these people present to the world tend to be well informed but their personal conviction will always shine through. The conversion that they may have undergone will not necessarily have been religious, it could simply be a specific way of looking at the world, but whatever it was, there is a tendency for them to gather information to support their beliefs rather than the other way around. This is not to say that they are not logical or reasonable. Quite the opposite; their opinions will always be well presented and clearly thought out. It's just that they are so optimistic and passionate in their beliefs that they find it impossible to acknowledge that there can be any other truth than their own.

Until the age of thirty-eight they tend to be at their most zealous, with a strong emphasis on idealism and optimism. It is extremely important during these years that they don't become inflexible and authoritarian, and make a real effort to take on board what other people are saying to them. After the age of thirty-nine there is a turning point when they start to have a more determined and disciplined approach to life. During these years it's crucial that they don't allow their idealism to slip in dogmatism. If they can learn to be more flexible in their beliefs, they are less likely to alienate or offend others and attract misfortune.
Whatever age they are, getting to know themselves better will help them see that having strong opinions is not the same as having a sense of self. With a more flexible and open mind they will discover within themselves the potential to promote their opinions in a remarkable way.

Your greatest challenge is..... changing your mind.

They way forward is ..... to understand that refusing to acknowledge alternative viewpoints or possibilities block the possibility of change and progress.

You're drawn to people born on ..... April 20th to May 19th
You are passionate and sensual; if you both guard against stubbornness this can be a rewarding and fulfilling union.

Luck maker..... Open your mind

An open and curious mind is an essential luck making too. Narrow minded people miss opportunities because when something better comes along they are so wrapped up in their familiar beliefs that they can't see it.

no photo
Mon 06/07/10 04:59 AM
Edited by smiless on Mon 06/07/10 04:59 AM

The following are waiting for their readings. I want to thank you for your patience and opportunity! I will have them up by Monday evening latest. :)

FindMe1113 - November 13th
Rondoobie - March 5th
plastic_pancakes - December 1st
lovesun - January 3rd
HawaiiMusikMan - June 28th
Misstina2 - October 27th
thayet153 - April 20th
Chevylover1965 - February 13th
Emily1990 - August 29th
myshe11711 - July 11th
Beachfarmer - July 11th

Beachfarmers b'day is May 27th...