Community > Posts By > smiless

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 09:11 AM
Sometimes I hand the toilete brush to my wife to see how she reacts. lol

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 09:09 AM

Thanx, again ... :heart: ... Oh, and another thing:

"FREE/FREEDOM" ... as mentioned, so important, they were my first favourite words, by the age of 5 or 6, that never changed ...

My entire life had been to support that quality, never married, always worked for myself, gypsy/wanderer at heart, etc, etc, ETC ... Fundamental foundation!

Could you be so kind as to interpret my daughter's, also ... flowerforyou ... THANK YOU!!!

Very true what you say. :)

I would love to do your daughter's birthday. :)

YOU are Precious ... flowers

Almost forgot to add: :heart: June 12th :heart: ... love

The birthday of the realistic positivity

People born on this day tend to have a cheerful disposition and their optimistic, positive approach to life serves them well. Their strong belief in the power of good also has an uplifting effect on those around them, helping other people change for the better.
Extremely generous and supportive of others, their positivity is always tempered by realism. They support or value what they know they can achieve or what they believe others can achieve. Their aim is not to make things perfect, but better in the belief that the best way to help someone is to encourage them to help themselves. Occasionally this can manifest in judgmental words but their cruel-to-be - kind approach generally works.

The sunny disposition that the self contained people born on this day present to the world bestows upon them the capacity not only to achieve great things but also to be pioneers in many aspect of their lives. they can't bear inertia and will push themselves to their limits, even devising new activities for friends and family or learning a new language or skill. The downside to all this cheerfulness is that it can sometimes be irritating to others, who may see them as lacking in depth. Although they can give the appearances of being superficial, inner conflicts often lie beneath their cheerful exterior. it is important for them not to try and bury these conflicts with external activities; if they do, it will lead to deep unhappiness.

Until the age of thirty-nine they focus on emotional security and need to take advantage of opportunities to learn about love and understanding. After the age of forty they become more self-confident and their personal capabilities are often recognized. During this time they need to make sure they surround themselves with people who challenge them intellectually or emotionally, and who encourage them to focus inwards. Once they have learned to understand themselves and others better and connect with their intuition, their infectious dynamism and creativity will be validated by remarkable achievements in all aspects of their lives.

Your greatest challenge is.....

facing your fears and insecurities

Your way forward is.....

to understand that acknowledging your have fears and insecurities actually reduces their power over you. Once the enemy is understood it is far easier to manage.

You're drawn to people born on....

November 23rd to December 24th

You both share a cheerful disposition, and this can be an exciting and fulfilling union.

Luck Maker.....

Lucky people interact with their intuition or inner wisdom as if it were a palpable force in their lives. They ask questions and expect to receive answers that will improve their good fortunes.

If you want to know about love, health, career, destiny, on the dark side, at your best, you power thought, signs and symbols and much more then email me for more information. Everything is free and for fun all the time.

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:50 AM
These are thoughts I have gathered (as a married husband) about how I managed to keep my relationship alive for over 15 years. This is something you can think about and see where you might have to work harder on to create not only a great friendship but a meaningful long term relationship.

1. Lend a Hand

Nothing gets a woman hotter than getting down on your hands and knees, getting sweaty and … scrubbing the grout in the bathroom. Man up when it comes to household duties; it pays off.

2. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Be respectful to your in-laws. They may not deserve it, but your wife does. Do it for her.

3. Hand-Holding

Hold her hand. Often. And if you ever lose your hands, hold elbows.

4. Work at Your Marriage

"Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day."

5. Confide Carefully

Sometimes when times are tough, you've got to talk to someone, anyone other than your wife, just to get perspective. But keep in mind that your friends are there to support you, not provide perspective, and don't say anything you can't take back once these troubles are behind you

6. Don't Write Off Counseling

Everyone should be in marriage counseling because marriage is hard. If your car is having problems, you take it to a mechanic. Don't give up on a relationship you value without exploring every possible avenue for healing first.

7. Make Time for Sex

Never underestimate the importance of sex to marriage

8. Surprise Her

Do something nice for your wife, with no provocation, no less than once a week. If you have to put it on your calendar, if you have to tattoo it on your forehead, make it happen. Your life will be longer and happier for it.

9. Apologize

Be the first one to say "I'm sorry" or "I was wrong," even when you're not sorry and you weren't wrong.

10. Give Her a Hug

Hug her. They dig that.

11. Don't Try to Change Her

Every new husband thinks he can change his wife. Every experienced husband wishes he could have back all the time and energy he spent trying to do so.

12. Be Open To Changes

People change as years go by, and so do marriages. Be flexible.

13. Fight Fair

When you fight — and you will — fight fairly. The causes of a quarrel will fade from memory, but cruel words are remembered for years, smartie.

14. Remind Yourself Why You Love Her

Marriage is a choice you make every day, not just at the altar. Once in a while, it's important to remind yourself why you chose this woman, and why you still choose her.

15. Treat Her Right

Put her above all others. That includes your parents, your children, and yourself.

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:39 AM

Would love for you to do mine please?

March 12th

The birthday of the untamed spirit

People born on March 12th have tremendous spirit and a desire to explore as many aspects of life as they can in order to gain knowledge and test themselves in increasingly demanding challenges and adventures. Others may fear for their safety or warn them to be more responsible but it's impossible for these untamed spirits to listen, let alone heed this advice.

Although they thrive on competition, these people are not generally motivated by a need to score points over others. The motivation is to challenge themselves and see how far they can go with their own natural abilities. In their work life they think nothing of leaving a secure job to start a new ventures; in their personal lives they are attracted to people with an air of danger about them. Sometimes their exploits will land them in big trouble, but they will usually have considered the risks beforehand so that they know what they are letting themselves in for. Because they are so courageous, they tend to be resilient enough to withstand any setbacks. earn from their mistakes and bounce back even stronger.

The danger for these people is a lack of direction; they need to settle on a course that is worty of their courage and resilience. Since they are often multi-talented it can be hard for them to find focus but it is important for them to specialize in a particular field if they are to come into their own. Up until the age of thirty-eight there is an emphasis on change and new ventures. Then, after the age of thirty-nine, there is a turning point when they tend to slow down, feeling a greater need for stability and financial security.

Strong believers in an afterlife and fate, these people have a profoundly intuitive and reflective side which they would do well to cultivate. Whatever they end up doing, one thing is sure: wherever these creative and courageous spirits are to be found, there will always be an element of danger, controversy and excitement swirling about them.

Your greatest challenge is....

to avoid extreme attention seeking behavior

The way forward is...

to understand you are unique and special; you do not have to do something crazy to prove it.

November 23rd to December 21st

You are both equally crazy; if you rein in your wilder tendencies, this is an exciting and spontaneous relationship.

Luck Maker......

Write an action plan

Whatever your goals, an action plan can help you concentrate your energies productively. This is because when you commit yourself in writing, you tend to take yourself and your goals more seriously.

If you want to know about love, health, career, destiny, on the dark side, at your best, you power thought, signs and symbols and much more then email me for more information. Everything is free and for fun all the time.

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:21 AM

July 27th. Thank you, am interested.

The birthday of the director

People born on July 27th are blessed with energy, passion and authority as well as highly-developed practical and organizational skills - a formidable combination which often casts them in the role of linchpin around which others revolve. In fact, these dynamic individuals can often be found successfully organizing, managing or directing others in the same way.

They make wonderful directors of those around them, in command both of the bigger pictures needed for victory and of the strategies that will make it possible. Fueled by the desire to make progress, they rarely do things by halves and will throw themselves into the pursuit of their professional and personal vision with single-minded determination and dedication. Their style is often so authoritative and powerful that it can mislead others into assuming that they are as tough as nails; but the truth is they are not.

Underneath they are actually quiet vulnerable and this will manifest in their inability to make decisions on their own behalf. While they are superb they can be hesitant and indecisive. They may, for example, be able to advice others on the best career strategy but be unable to decide which direction their own career should take.
After the age of twenty-six they often become more analytical, practical and efficient; it is important for them to make sure they channel this emphasis positively and don't procrastinate in n unworthy career of lifestyle that does not utilize their full creative potential. They are natural leaders, and others tend to do things the way these people want, but for their own psychological growth and emotional fulfillment it is vital that they focus their energies on making the right decisions for themselves. This is because with a little more self-awareness and honesty these creative and determined thinkers can produce original thoughts and, with a clear persona vision, they will be able to turn their wonderful ideas into a tangible reality that guarantees both personal and professional success.

finding peace of mind

The way forward is....

to be as honest with yourself as possible, because this will help you find innner peace and realize your full potential.

You're drawn to people born on ....

March 21st to April 20th

You are both colorful and creative, and this has the potential to be an intense and passionate union.

Luck Maker....

Discover what you really want

Lucky people are convinced and committed about what they want from life. it is this certainty which gives them the strength and determination they need to achieve their dreams.

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:03 AM

Worth a shot ... August 7 ... Thanx

The birthday of the undercover visionary

People born on August 7th have fascinating, many faceted personalities with many hidden talents which they are often surprisingly reluctant to reveal. Their secretive nature allows them to surprise and amaze people with sudden and unexpected flashes of insight, or outstanding contributions and achievements.

They are attracted to what is secret or unknown, and their own life mirrors this attraction. Not only do they love to uncover mysteries or secrets they are often fans of detective stories - there is also something secret or enigmatic about them; even their closest friends many find it hard to really get to know them. Although they are sociable, witty and charming they tend to dwell in a realm of private feelings and fantasies that they seldom, and sometimes never, share. When this is taken to extremes they can even become reclusive or antisocial in their behavior, but they are more likely to find a compromise and will assume an outwardly confident and extroverted personality while at the same time enjoying a hidden fantasy life.

After the age of fifteen they are likely to feel an increased need for practical order in their day to day existence, and for the next thirty years they will be more inclined to analyze things, looking for way to restructure and improve their lives. They should take advantage of this opportunity to find a way to integrate their hidden personality into their social world. They also need to guard against lethargy and becoming too closed or fixed, and should avoid resting in some comfortable routine that does not challenge them to achieve their full potential. After the age of forty five there is a significant turning point which sees them recognizing the growing importance of relationships, creativity and harmony; these are the years during which they are most likely to open up to others about their feelings.

However, sooner they find the confidence to open up, the better. The hidden but potentially outstanding originality, creativity and intellect of these fascinating people should never, ever be underestimated.

Your greatest challenge is...

declaring how you really feel

The way forward is....

to understand that, unlike you, most people are not mind readers and sometimes things need to be spelled out to make your intention clear.

You're drawn to people born on.....

February 20th to March 20th

You are mystical, intuitive and deep individuals, and this can create an intense and spellbinding bond.

Luck Maker.....

Be true to yourself

Don't try to be something you are not but acknowledge what your strengths and weaknesses are. Being true to yourself helps others relax and feel connected to you.

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:43 AM
Question 1#

This brave man led the Continental Army to victory in the Revolutionary war and became the nation's first president in 1789. He intervened little in legislative affairs and concentrated mostly on diplomacy and finance. A Federalist, he granted Alexander Hamilton a great deal of support in his Federalist economic campaign. He officially resigned from office in 1796 after serving two terms in office. Who are we talking about?

A) Benjamin Franklin
B) Thomas Paine
C) George Washington
D) Thomas Jefferson

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:42 AM
I am back from Key West and rejuvenated from a pleasant vacation.

The following are waiting for their readings and will be done soon. Each reading takes time to type so please be patient. Thank you

Kings_knight - August 7th
Shastal - July 27th
OKcutie67 - March 12th
Dancere - daughter - June 12th
delilady - July 17th
3rd_eye - July 13th
horzman - March 16th
MeChrissy2 - January 19th
Mystique42 - July 4th
Srp92580 - September 25th

no photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:32 AM
Edited by smiless on Sat 06/05/10 07:43 AM
Do you know your US History? If so then these questions shouldn't be so hard for you to answer!

For each trivia question answered correctly you will get 1 point. Smiless will be keeping a scoreboard active for you to look at on his profile. The points are distributed to the first one to answer the question correctly. If you have answered it correctly but was a tad bit to slow behind someone who answered it before you then you get no point for that question.

So be quick and be certain to gain the most points! The first one to earn 5000 points is called the grand champion and wins a prize! That is right! You win a free hardcover novel sent to your address if desired.

The questions will be set to easy but eventually will become more difficult! Use the internet search engines to help guide you to finding the right answer if needed!

Let the games begin!

no photo
Thu 05/27/10 11:20 AM
A woman arrived at a party. While scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him, smiled and said, "Hello. My name is Carmen." "That's a beautiful name," he replied. "Is it a family name?" "No," she replied. As a matter of fact I gave it to myself. It represents the things that I enjoy the most - cars and men. Therefore I chose "Carmen". "What's your name?" she asked. He answered "B.J. Titsengolf."

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 02:12 PM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 02:13 PM
That is it for me today. I am off to have dinner then jump in the ocean to enjoy the sunset here in Miami.

If I didn't get you then email me your birthdate and I will get back to you.

All the best and have much fun on Mingle2.

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 02:06 PM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 02:08 PM

Aug 12. Thank you. :smile:

The birthday of the historian.....

People born on August 12th have a strong desire to make progress by leading others along an innovative path. At the same time they respect and value existing knowledge and convention. In some respects, they are like a historian in that they gather as much information as they can and subject it to logical evaluation before deciding on the best way to proceed.

With their intelligence and clarity of purpose are combined with their resourcefulness and tenacity, they often impress other with their abilities. They can often be virtuosos in their chosen field, whether that is conducting orchestras, writing books, raising a family. or designing a building. Not afraid of hard work and able to toil at a frenetic pace, they draw on both the latest research and traditional knowledge to create spectacular results.

Not surprisingly, they have high expectations of themselves and the knowledge that they have thoroughly investigated every aspect of their belief gives them almost unshakable self-belief. Despite the potential success that such personality traits appear to offer, these people can, however, run the risk of alienating those they seek to influence by their inflated ego or harsh words of criticism. Although they should not compromise on their self-belief, learning to share will encourage others to listen to and support them more.

Until the age of forty there is an emphasis on efficiency and practicality, and they need to be especially careful during this period not to become too strict o emotionally detached from others.

After the age of forty-one they may focus on relationships and a need to bring more beauty, harmony, creativity, and balance into their lives. this can draw them toward such activities as writing, art, music, or any of the creative arts.

Throughout their lives, if they can learn to assess the potentially damaging effect their forceful approach can have on others and develop greater tolerance and patience, this will not only help them achieve their aims more successfully, it will add an additional and infinitely more rewarding dimension to their lives.

learning to relax

The way forward is....

to understand that time out from your frantic pace is not tmie wasted but time gained; you recharge your batteries so no longer run on empty.

November 22nd to December 21st

You can both take the world by storm if you remember to give each other plenty of room to breathe.

Luck maker.....

Lucky people understand that gathering a team of motivated people around them who can focus on what they are good at is the key to success, harmony and, of course, good luck.

If you are interested in the following information below then send me a email. The information is free. My reward is your company and friendship if you desire to give me the time. thank you. :)

Love.....

send me a email if you are interested in this.

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:28 PM

hi dear.. am manisha and my birthdate is 9th march, 1990.. i would love to hear from you

Hello Manisha. It is nice to meet you.:)

The birthday of the bold explorer......

People born on March 9th are innovative explorers who are always willing to take risks and venture boldly into the unknown or to experiment with new ideas and concepts. Their courageous style is often admired by other sand because they are so independent, their lives are often packed with excitement and suspense.

Despite their colorful and independent approach to life these people can be over sensitive to the opinions of others, easily getting hurt when criticized. With a tendency to take things personally, it is important for them to learn to calm down between the ages of fourteen and forty-one, a period when their lives are full of aggression, assertiveness and new ventures. After the age of forty-two they often have a need for greater calm and emotional steadiness.
People born on this day are often bursting with energy and enthusiasm, moving so fast it can war themselves and others out.

They can quiet easily flit from one job or relationship to another, as they love variety and challenge. Although others may regard them as reckless, they are in fact far less impulsive tan they appear. From an early age they have learned to trust themselves because their intuition frequently leads them in the right direction. They have an ability to see the world from an unusual viewpoint and for this reason they make great advisors and friends, upon whom people can become dependent. The dependency of others, however, can cause feelings of frustration in them when others can't or won't stand on their own two feet.

A part of people born on this day always longs to fly away but, once they have found a way to balance their need for responsibility with their need to rush headlong into uncharted lands, they have the perception, charisma and enthusiasm to push forward social reforms. Although capable of great commitment once they have found a cause they believe in, they should make sure that they never lose touch of the key to their personality and success - their adventurous and curious spirit.

coping with the needs of others

The way forward is.....

to understand that some people need more help than others to stand onto their own two feet.

April 21st to May 21st

You share a passion for romance and excitement, and this can create a dynamic bond.

Luck maker.....

Switch your phone off

Switch off your phone every now and again, shut the door and listen in solitude and silence to your thoughts because they are usually sound.

If you are interested in the following information below then send me a email. The information is free. My reward is your company and friendship if you desire to give me the time. thank you. :)

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:02 PM

November 3rd!!!

The birthday of the marathon runner....

People born on November 3rd have all the strength and staying power of a long distance runner. They are ambitious and energetic but know how to bid their time and go the distance to achieve their goals.
With the ability to keep calm under the most intense pressure, they can earn the reputation for being extremely cool, sometimes ruthless, customers. At times they may appear to e hesitant or passive, but all the while they are simply waiting for the right moment to strike out and achieve their goals. if there is one thing, however, that can unsettle the masterful self control of these people it is defeat or failure. They are terrible losers ad, instead of trying to find alternative solutions, they may waste tremendous energy on self-recrimination and in some cases this can lead to depression.

Although they can be overwhelmingly negative at times, the upside is that when things are going well they can be energetic, charismatic, pleasure loving, and stimulating. Those lucky enough to catch them in one of these moods will be enchanted and uplifted. They can also be compassionate and supportive during these moments, with a deep understanding of the feelings of others. Unfortunately, when it comes to understanding themselves they lack similar insight, so they should look deep within to understand why the need to win can sometimes overpower their need to feel happy.

Despite being moody and intense as a teenager, after the age of twenty they will acquire a more optimistic and expansive outlook; this may lead them to broaden their horizons to seek truth, travel or study. After the age of forty-nine there is another turning point when financial and emotional stability is likely to take center stage. Throughout their lives they will always be highly competitive warriors, but once they understand that they only battle really wroth winning is the one within themselves they can apply their progressive intellect, superb communication skills and almost superhuman endurance to the only cause that's always a winner - one that furthers the common good.

finishing second

The way forward is....

to understand that people tend to learn more about themselves during times of disappointment and defeat than they do in times of victory

October 23rd to November 21st

You are both resilient and uninhibited; if you can learn to give and take, you have great potential for happiness.

Luck maker......

Work through worst case scenarios

Before you act, think about the worst that could possibly happen for you, then produce a better outcome in your mind. Even if the worst does happen, you'll know you can put another plan into action to control the damage.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:41 PM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 12:41 PM

June 13. Thank you.

The birthday of the wild dreamer....

People born on June 13th live life according to their own rules and values. Often way ahead of their time, they can't bear routine and the everyday, and their wild streak will take them to places on one else would dare to visit.

Although following their highly creative and vivid imagination can lead them into danger, it can also make them great innovators and pioneers. They love to travel and explore, both externally and internally: their thirst for adventure can take them all over the world to exotic places or it can manifest itself in total absorption in their intellectual discoveries. They truly believe that the world is theirs for the taking and that they can achieve virtually anything they set their mind and heart on.

Many of these people realize their wild drams and become highly successful in their chosen fields. Those who are less evolved, however, may struggle to translate their dreams into reality. It is important for them to get in touch with their intuition as this will tell them which risks are achievable and which are likely to end in frustration. They also need positive people who encourage them to dream but who provide a healthy dose of realism and objectivity. Until the age of thirty-eight they focus on emotional security and should take advantage of opportunities to develop greater self-awareness and understanding. After the age of thirty-nine they will have more self-confidence and a greater recognition of their capabilities. During this period they should ensure their appetite for adventure does not endanger them; they need to think long and hard about what their wild schemes really entail.

Above all, people born on this day are adventurers and they should never try to dampen their powerful imagination and boundless energy with routine and repetition. However, if they are to maximize their potential to not just dream but actually realize the impossible, they should weigh up the pros and cons, studying what is possible and what is not before they leap in at the deep end.

being sensible

The way forward is.....

to understand that sensible does not always mean being boring; it can also mean maximizing your chances of success by being focused and realistic about your objectives.

January 21st to February 19th

You share a passion for discovery and adventure, and this can create a surprisingly secure union.

Luck maker.....

slow down

Just a few minutes a day of quiet time when you are just "hanging around" not doing anything in particular can me a huge difference in connecting with your intuitive power.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:26 PM

Thanx, again ... :heart: ... Oh, and another thing:

"FREE/FREEDOM" ... as mentioned, so important, they were my first favourite words, by the age of 5 or 6, that never changed ...

My entire life had been to support that quality, never married, always worked for myself, gypsy/wanderer at heart, etc, etc, ETC ... Fundamental foundation!

Could you be so kind as to interpret my daughter's, also ... flowerforyou ... THANK YOU!!!

Very true what you say. :)

I would love to do your daughter's birthday. :)

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:17 PM

waving :heart:

... January 25th in da House of ... shades

The birthday of purpose.....

People born on January 25th come into this world with a powerful sense of destiny of purpose. They feel as if they have been sent with a mission, and until they are able to find and then achieve that mission they will feel unfulfilled.

If those born on this day are able to find a sense of purpose, their hardworking and disciplined approach to life will assure their success. They have the ability to focus their energies on their goals; these goals tend to be for the good of others rather than for themselves alone. They are at their happiest when they are totally immersed in a project, but their over involvement is never at the expense of their individuality. People born on this day refuse to conform, and personal freedom is extremely important to them. Friendship is also important for them, and with their sharp with they are never boring.

People born on this day are trendsetters, and you will often see them working one step ahead of the rest, using their intuition to push forward in a new direction. Occasionally they run the risk of pushing themselves too far forward and their off-the-wall experimentation with their appearance and their ideas can leave others feeling bewildered. This willingness to experiment is all part of the powerful sense of destiny that marks the out. Although they do see themselves as uniquely talented, they can also see themselves as uniquely flawed, and when there is tendency to dwell too much on their supposed deficiencies this can result in self-defeating behavior. It is important for them to come to terms with who they are and to feel comfortable with their personality.

Typically around the age of twenty-six, sometimes later, they develop a greater sense of emotional identity and honesty.
Once people born on this day recognize that there really is nothing wrong with them and that emotions are not fixed but constantly changing, they have the potential to become bold and effective leaders in their work and dynamic and fascinating people in their personal life.

finding direction or a purpose in life.

The way forward is....

to let feelings of envy point you in the direction of what you need.

February 20th to March 20th

You share a passion for debate and generosity, and this creates a loving and supportive bond.

Luck maker....

Be realistic

Lucky people value what they know they can achieve. Stay with reality and try to make things better, not perfect.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

Rather uncanny, Smiless ... flowerforyou ... Confirmation is always in Season!

Wow, even got on the plane to Europe at 26 w/ a one~way ticket and no conscious plan ...

Helping career and headset all my life ... and always oddly VERY way different enough to constantly be referred to as weird or crazy, w/ out injury or lag ...

Misunderstood w/out any adverse effect, it only further enlisted me on my path less travelled ...

Perfect, can't wait, excited to hear the rest ...

Much Gratitude and Deep felt Appreciation for your endeavour and understanding ... drinker

Thank You for the opportunity. I had a pleasure writing about your special day. Very interesting!

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:13 PM

I'll bite.

March 3

The birthday of the proposal.....

People born on March 3rd may feel from an early age that they were destined for something great. Intelligent, determined and versatile, there is no question that they have great potential. The question is more about where to begin; they may find themselves taken up with plans and proposals for the best step forward.

Extremely pragmatic without being pessimistic, people born on this day feel the need to prepare carefully. They are quick to recognize any defects and potential problems in their preparation, and although they are aware of the bigger picture they have a eye for detail and nothing escapes their attention. In fact, they love preparation stage, often enjoying it more than the actual presentation or execution of a project. This approach has both its upsides and downsides. The upside is that they are fully focused on the present. The downside is that they can get bogged down in details and planning and lose momentum, direction, and spontaneity.
It is important for them to work on their decision making skills and to stop holding themselves and others back with an endless succession of "what ifs." Fortunately, between the ages eighteen and forty-seven there is an emphasis on assertiveness, activity and courage. After the age of forty-eight they may feel an increased need for calm and stability.

It is probably better for these people to make a decision about which course they want to pursue in life and stick to it. If they remain uncommitted or in the planning stage for much of their life, they need to examine why they fear commitment or execution. If fear of failure holds them back, they need to learn that it is who they are and not what they do that is a mark of success. And those March 3 individuals who do settle on a course need to be careful that they don't get lost in their activities that they lose touch with who they are because who they are is a remarkable person with the ability to achieve great things.

building your self-esteem

The way forward is....

to write a success list that includes everything that is meaningful to you personally. Keep adding to the list every day.

November 21st to December 21st

A love of debate and communication draws you to each other and this can create a stimulating and supportive union.

Luck maker.....

Believe in your success

Believe in yourself, especially in times of misfortune, because this will inspire others to believe in you too and to want to help you.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:22 AM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 11:23 AM

March 23rd....and thank you, Blue Eyes

Hello precious..:)

The birthday of the eternal student.....

People born on March 23rd are fascinated by everyone and everything. They are driven by a desire to learn not just how and why things work, but also what makes people tick. To this end they tend to draw toward them so many people as will feed their insatiable curiosity.

When these people learn that a good mind and education are the keys to success, their intelligence and versatility can take them to the top of their chosen field. They have great insight into the strengths and weaknesses of others, yet can sometimes be lacking in empathy. Often too emotionally detached to be fired up by compassion of others, they tend to rely on encyclopedic knowledge, rather than personal experience. Even though they have the ability to make friends easily and are often surrounded by fellow debaters, they do run the risk of becoming observers rather than participators.

Eternal students of human nature, the issues that most interest them is the meaning of life, the hows and whys of human emotion and behavior - are those that they could most benefit from applying to themselves. Their information gathering approach has both its strengths and its weaknesses; it does not take into account the importance of a person's inner life and how that can provide meaning and comfort. Their tendency to observe and over-analyze is most pronounced between the ages of twenty-eight and fifty-eight, when it is important that they learn to recognize their own and other people's emotional and spiritual needs. If they aren't able to, they may be prone to sudden and, to their frustrations, unexplained bouts of insecurity and sadness.

These perceptive, inquisitive and eager to learn people are wonderfully entertaining and stimulating to have around and they never fail to surprise and delight others with their insights. Once they have learned to look within as well as outside of themselves for stimulation, they have all the enthusiasm and determination they need not only to make startling observations but also to act upon them with dramatic and often life-enhancing benefits.

to pay attention to your emotional needs

The way forward is....

to understand that if you aren't in touch with yoru feelings your self-knowledge and self-esteem will be poor.

October 24th to November 22nd

You share a passion for adventure, variety and communication and this can create a rewarding and intense bond.

Luck maker.....

Get in touch with nature

To lead a balanced life you need sometimes to be able to stop thinking and doing and just be; one of the most effective ways to calm your mind is to get in touch with nature.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

Thank you Sweetie....didn't agree with this line though
" Often too emotionally detached to be fired up by compassion of others, they tend to rely on encyclopedic knowledge, rather than personal experience."

It was my pleasure. :)

What you don't like leave faaaar behind! Only believe in the words that works best for you. :)

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:20 AM

July 9

The birthday of the lovable opportunist.....

People born on July 9th are often a powerhouse of energy and enthusiasm. They love to taste all that life has to offer and put their heart and should into everything that they do, whether it is work or a relationship, Endearingly curious and eager to learn, their wide-eyes wonder has an energizing and motivating effect on everyone they deal with.

The opportunist streak that they possess, when combined with their questing imagination and boundless energy, gives them great creative and innovative potential. Indeed, their conviction that there is so much yet to be discovered may lead them to explore concepts that others may dismiss as totally unfeasible or unacceptable. Despite their fierce originality, however, they are not unrealistic about the possibility of success and are able to supplement their intellect and intuition with persistence and effective practical skills. When their optimism and charisma are added to this combination, it's no surprise that they are often attractive and popular individuals.

Although they do tend to have a healthy self-esteem, they are not always so good at dealing with rejection or setbacks and they can also suffer from exhaustion. When they are feeling low, they may withdraw into bitterness, frustration or disillusionment; it is vital for their self-image that they find more constructive ways to deal with disappointment, using it as an incentive or a learning experience. When they hit their teenage years they will be presented with opportunities to develop more confidence to display their talents and skills; it is important for them to take advantage of these, ensuring that they believe in their potential for success, regardless of the setbacks they encounter. After the age of forty-three they are likely to become more discriminating, practical and perfectionist.

These people really do believe that anything is possible; if they can just learn to try another approach if the first fails, their enduring interest in investigating, exploring and pushing the boundaries of human knowledge gives them outstanding potential to blaze truly innovative trails throughout life.

accepting the word "no"

The way forward is.....

to understand that "no" can be an awful word to hear but the only way to move onward is to find ways to turn rejection into direction.

You're drawn to people born on......

March 21st to April 20th

You are both expressive and energetic, and this can be a passionate and stimulating relationship.

Luck maker.....

Ask why

When they hear "no", lucky people do everything they can to find out why. They focus on the reasons they didn't get what they want, and learn to move on from their mistakes.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

Very True...Thank You so much.:heart: flowers

Thank You for the opportunity. May you have a wonderful week. :)

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25