Community > Posts By > smiless

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:16 AM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 11:17 AM

March 23rd....and thank you, Blue Eyes

Hello precious..:)

The birthday of the eternal student.....

People born on March 23rd are fascinated by everyone and everything. They are driven by a desire to learn not just how and why things work, but also what makes people tick. To this end they tend to draw toward them so many people as will feed their insatiable curiosity.

When these people learn that a good mind and education are the keys to success, their intelligence and versatility can take them to the top of their chosen field. They have great insight into the strengths and weaknesses of others, yet can sometimes be lacking in empathy. Often too emotionally detached to be fired up by compassion of others, they tend to rely on encyclopedic knowledge, rather than personal experience. Even though they have the ability to make friends easily and are often surrounded by fellow debaters, they do run the risk of becoming observers rather than participators.

Eternal students of human nature, the issues that most interest them is the meaning of life, the hows and whys of human emotion and behavior - are those that they could most benefit from applying to themselves. Their information gathering approach has both its strengths and its weaknesses; it does not take into account the importance of a person's inner life and how that can provide meaning and comfort. Their tendency to observe and over-analyze is most pronounced between the ages of twenty-eight and fifty-eight, when it is important that they learn to recognize their own and other people's emotional and spiritual needs. If they aren't able to, they may be prone to sudden and, to their frustrations, unexplained bouts of insecurity and sadness.

These perceptive, inquisitive and eager to learn people are wonderfully entertaining and stimulating to have around and they never fail to surprise and delight others with their insights. Once they have learned to look within as well as outside of themselves for stimulation, they have all the enthusiasm and determination they need not only to make startling observations but also to act upon them with dramatic and often life-enhancing benefits.

Your greatest challenge is....

to pay attention to your emotional needs

The way forward is....

to understand that if you aren't in touch with yoru feelings your self-knowledge and self-esteem will be poor.

You're drawn to people born on....

October 24th to November 22nd

You share a passion for adventure, variety and communication and this can create a rewarding and intense bond.

Luck maker.....

Get in touch with nature

To lead a balanced life you need sometimes to be able to stop thinking and doing and just be; one of the most effective ways to calm your mind is to get in touch with nature.

If you are interested in the following information below then send me a email. The information is free. My reward is your company and friendship if you desire to give me the time. thank you. :)

Love.....

send me a email if you are interested in this.

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:57 AM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 10:57 AM

July 9

The birthday of the lovable opportunist.....

People born on July 9th are often a powerhouse of energy and enthusiasm. They love to taste all that life has to offer and put their heart and should into everything that they do, whether it is work or a relationship, Endearingly curious and eager to learn, their wide-eyes wonder has an energizing and motivating effect on everyone they deal with.

The opportunist streak that they possess, when combined with their questing imagination and boundless energy, gives them great creative and innovative potential. Indeed, their conviction that there is so much yet to be discovered may lead them to explore concepts that others may dismiss as totally unfeasible or unacceptable. Despite their fierce originality, however, they are not unrealistic about the possibility of success and are able to supplement their intellect and intuition with persistence and effective practical skills. When their optimism and charisma are added to this combination, it's no surprise that they are often attractive and popular individuals.

Although they do tend to have a healthy self-esteem, they are not always so good at dealing with rejection or setbacks and they can also suffer from exhaustion. When they are feeling low, they may withdraw into bitterness, frustration or disillusionment; it is vital for their self-image that they find more constructive ways to deal with disappointment, using it as an incentive or a learning experience. When they hit their teenage years they will be presented with opportunities to develop more confidence to display their talents and skills; it is important for them to take advantage of these, ensuring that they believe in their potential for success, regardless of the setbacks they encounter. After the age of forty-three they are likely to become more discriminating, practical and perfectionist.

These people really do believe that anything is possible; if they can just learn to try another approach if the first fails, their enduring interest in investigating, exploring and pushing the boundaries of human knowledge gives them outstanding potential to blaze truly innovative trails throughout life.

Your greatest challenge is.....

accepting the word "no"

The way forward is.....

to understand that "no" can be an awful word to hear but the only way to move onward is to find ways to turn rejection into direction.

You're drawn to people born on......

March 21st to April 20th

You are both expressive and energetic, and this can be a passionate and stimulating relationship.

Luck maker.....

Ask why

When they hear "no", lucky people do everything they can to find out why. They focus on the reasons they didn't get what they want, and learn to move on from their mistakes.

If you are interested in the following information below then send me a email. The information is free. My reward is your company and friendship if you desire to give me the time. thank you. :)

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:23 AM

Aug 22nd This should be interesting! Thanks in advance.

drinker

Thank you for the opportunity. :)

The birthday of the commander....

Whatever talents they are blessed with, August 22nd people will not hesitate in explaining them to full. They believe that hard work is the secret of success, not luck or fate, and they like to be the master and commander of their own destinies. Not surprisingly, for people with such remarkable self-control they are also far happier giving orders and commanding others than they are receiving them.
As well as being commanding, people born on this day are also extraordinarily creative. Their imagination is broad enough to cover a wealth of possibilities, and so powerful is their charisma that they are able to inspire others to execute their inspirations alongside them. They have a talent for making work seem exciting, bringing flair to even the most mundane chores. In keeping with their authoritative presence they typically display a tough and outspoken exterior to others, and they can be extremely stubborn in their refusal to change their opinion once it is formed. Behind their combative exterior there is however, a surprisingly sensitive side, although they are unlikely to allow anyone to see it.

Until the age of thirty there is an emphasis in their lives on practical order, and during these years they are likely to lay the foundation stones for their far seeing and carefully constructed game plans for realizing their ambitions. It is extremely important during these years that they remain as open to advice and suggestion as possible. After the age of thirty there is a significant turning point when their natural talent for leadership is likely to come to the fore and the urge to do things their way - sometimes regardless of the potential cost to others and themselves - will dominate.

Fortunately, however, there is also an emphasis on relationships and creativity. If they can find ways to incorporate their love of discovery and adventure into their lives to that they can be creative as well as commanding they have outstanding potential, not just for leadership positions, but for fulfillment and happiness in all areas of their lives.

being open to the advice of others

The way forward is....

to understand that not listening objectively to others can lose your allies and destroy your potential to be successful.

You're drawn to people born on.....

January 20th to February 18th

Even though you are opposites in many ways, this can create a fulfilling and creative union.

Luck maker.....

Be flexible

Lucky people not only think about what they want but also about the other person's point of view. They know that if they are flexible, they put themselves in the path of new possibilities.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:00 AM

May 19! waving

The birthday of the convincing candidate...

People born on May 19th have a highly developed sense of fair play and an ability to put forward their case convincingly and credibly. They will speak out eloquently when they notice any injustice and act decisively to ensure positive changes are made.
One of the greatest strengths of these people is their natural ability to convince others that changes need to be made and action needs to be taken. Such is their persuasive power that after spending time with them others often find themselves feeling energized, focused and ready to commit themselves to a new course of action. There is a danger, however, that their magnetic and inspiring communicative skills can be used for unworthy causes. When this is the case, their charisma and eloquence can slip into dishonesty; they should avoid this path at all costs as it will only lead to frustration.

Until the age of thirty-two there is an emphasis in the lives of people born on this day on learning, writing, speech, and study, and, because this coincides with their student years, their talent for communication will be given plenty of opportunities to express itself and develop. In fact, eduation in some form is vital to bring out the best of their potential. during this time they will also begin to appreciate the powerful effect they have on others; as a consequence, they need to ensure they don't become manipulative or overbearing. After the age of thirty-two they become more focused on emotional intimacy, family, and security; these years can be highly fulfilling and rewarding.

Inventive and original, people born on this day have a progressive philosophy in life and whatever they choose to focus their energies on, their arguments and ideals are always worth listening to. Once they learn to strike a balance between standing up for their own ideas and being receptive to the ideas of others, not only are able to persuade others of the importance of their ideals, they can also become excellent representatives for others less fortunate than themselves.

Your greatest challenge is...

becoming less materialistic in your values

The way forward is....

to understand that the size of your house of wallet is no guarantee of happiness; that is assured by the size of your heart.

August 24th to September 23

You both desire security and independence in a relationship, adn this can be a fulfilling and creative union.

Luck maker....

Be grateful is the present

Focus on what is good about your life right now because gratitude, along with a positive outlook, is the prerequisite for a lucky and happy life.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:38 AM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 09:41 AM

waving :heart:

... January 25th in da House of ... shades

The birthday of purpose.....

People born on January 25th come into this world with a powerful sense of destiny of purpose. They feel as if they have been sent with a mission, and until they are able to find and then achieve that mission they will feel unfulfilled.

If those born on this day are able to find a sense of purpose, their hardworking and disciplined approach to life will assure their success. They have the ability to focus their energies on their goals; these goals tend to be for the good of others rather than for themselves alone. They are at their happiest when they are totally immersed in a project, but their over involvement is never at the expense of their individuality. People born on this day refuse to conform, and personal freedom is extremely important to them. Friendship is also important for them, and with their sharp with they are never boring.

People born on this day are trendsetters, and you will often see them working one step ahead of the rest, using their intuition to push forward in a new direction. Occasionally they run the risk of pushing themselves too far forward and their off-the-wall experimentation with their appearance and their ideas can leave others feeling bewildered. This willingness to experiment is all part of the powerful sense of destiny that marks the out. Although they do see themselves as uniquely talented, they can also see themselves as uniquely flawed, and when there is tendency to dwell too much on their supposed deficiencies this can result in self-defeating behavior. It is important for them to come to terms with who they are and to feel comfortable with their personality.

Typically around the age of twenty-six, sometimes later, they develop a greater sense of emotional identity and honesty.
Once people born on this day recognize that there really is nothing wrong with them and that emotions are not fixed but constantly changing, they have the potential to become bold and effective leaders in their work and dynamic and fascinating people in their personal life.

finding direction or a purpose in life.

The way forward is....

to let feelings of envy point you in the direction of what you need.

February 20th to March 20th

You share a passion for debate and generosity, and this creates a loving and supportive bond.

Luck maker....

Be realistic

Lucky people value what they know they can achieve. Stay with reality and try to make things better, not perfect.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:19 AM

Give me your birthdate (month & day only) and I shall create a detailed astrological connection to your personality that leads to a deeper understanding of who you are.

If you are not interested then I wish you much love, happiness, and harmony in your lifetime.

One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.

- by Virginia Woolf

February 25 Why not?? LOL, kinda scared of what it might say though....oops Did I type that out loud??

No need to be scared. Take what works best for you. Disregard what you don't like. :) I am working on yours now precious.

The birthday of the guru.....

Although people born on February 25th have a high degree of self-confidence and are fiercely individualistic, they often believe that the collective is more important than the personal. They can be radical in their desire to right social wrongs, being selfless in the pursuit of their goals. There is a touch of the guru about them, in that they desire not only to master their own destiny but to help others master theirs.

People born on this day never try to be anything by themselves. They have a simple, unaffected style that can cross boundaries, helping them relate to people of all walks of life. Everyone they meet is impressed by their honesty, optimism and desire to make a difference. As a result, they are good team players, preferring to take the role of advisor or guru rather than leader. They are the consultants with the winning formula, the brilliant teachers guiding and inspiring the next generation, the coaches who dedicate themselves to the welfare of the team, the directors with their eye on what the camera and the world see.

These people are often found working their magic on the sidelines; nothing gives them more satisfaction than engineering success for others. They can come across as silent and detached, but to those who know them well they are capable of making the most profound and helpful observations. They should beware, however, that they do not turn their greatest strengths into weaknesses by becoming so lost in the world of thought that they become secretive, negative, and out of touch with reality. Fortunately, between the ages of twenty-five and fifty-four they become more self-assertive, experiencing an occasional need to step from the shadows onto center stage. Then, after the age of fifty-four, they seek more calm and steadiness in their lives.

Above all, February 25 individuals have a team-player mentality, a profound sense of justice and a desire to help the worthy win. This is a powerful combination that can inspire others to transform difficult circumstances into something better.

to think less and do more

The way forward is....

to understand that although there is a place for planning and strategy, to make a real impact you have to put your money where your mouth is.

October 24 to November 22

Disinterested in worldly ambition, both of you have idealism and passion to share, and this can create a gratifying union.

Luck maker....

Know when to pounce

If an opportunity presents itself, behave like a lucky person and grab it. There is no such thing as the right time, so be ready to grab luck when it happens, even if you don't feel prepared.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

Thank you so much and quite accurate......told ya I was scared, LOL..

It was very kind of you to have given me the opportunity. I thank you and yes being scared is something we all have sometimes. lol

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:18 AM

January 15

The birthday of the protagonist....

Idealistic, ambitious and determined, those born on January 15th have a strong desire to lead and inspire. For them, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil.

Motivated perhaps by inspirational role models in their childhood or student years, those born on this day are full of innovative ideas and dynamic energy, combined with a passionate desire to make the world a better place. They are especially sensitive to the feelings of others, giving them great interpersonal skills. They have the ability to win others over to their position, and although others may find them uncompromising at times, they will also admire their seductive and fascinating power and are more than happy to follow their lead.

The Achilles heel for people born on this day is their desire for recognition or credit. They are unlikely to feel fulfilled toiling anonymously for their cause as they feel it is their purpose to lead and raise awareness. Since they are most likely to devote themselves to idealistic and ethical concerns, this is not generally a problem; but if they are drawn toward matters less worthy of them, there is a danger that this need for praise and recognition can become obsessive and ego-driven.

People born on this day do like the world to see them as the invincible conqueror and, with their dramatic flair, people tend to see them in exactly that way. This can create problems for the, however, because they possess a sensitive, generous and vulnerable side that needs to be allowed to express itself. Typically at around the age of thirty-six, sometimes sooner, their emotional sensitivity becomes more enhanced. This shift toward the inner life is an extremely positive thing for people born on this day, because when they are able to manage rather than suppress their hidden vulnerabilities they will discover what it really is like to be the protagonist and wear a hero's crown.

coping with lack of recognition for your efforts

The way forward is....

to learn patience. If you keep workign for the best possible outcome for yourself and for others, your time will come.

April 21st to May 21st

You share a delight in worldly and sensual pleasures and if attention is also paid to the spiritual, this can create a faithful and adoring union.

Luck maker.....

Share the spotlight

This won't come easily for you, but denying others recognition is foolish. Lucky people give credit, share their success and by so doing attract opportunities their way.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:59 AM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 09:00 AM

Give me your birthdate (month & day only) and I shall create a detailed astrological connection to your personality that leads to a deeper understanding of who you are.

If you are not interested then I wish you much love, happiness, and harmony in your lifetime.

One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.

- by Virginia Woolf

February 25 Why not?? LOL, kinda scared of what it might say though....oops Did I type that out loud??

No need to be scared. Take what works best for you. Disregard what you don't like. :) I am working on yours now precious.

The birthday of the guru.....

Although people born on February 25th have a high degree of self-confidence and are fiercely individualistic, they often believe that the collective is more important than the personal. They can be radical in their desire to right social wrongs, being selfless in the pursuit of their goals. There is a touch of the guru about them, in that they desire not only to master their own destiny but to help others master theirs.

People born on this day never try to be anything by themselves. They have a simple, unaffected style that can cross boundaries, helping them relate to people of all walks of life. Everyone they meet is impressed by their honesty, optimism and desire to make a difference. As a result, they are good team players, preferring to take the role of advisor or guru rather than leader. They are the consultants with the winning formula, the brilliant teachers guiding and inspiring the next generation, the coaches who dedicate themselves to the welfare of the team, the directors with their eye on what the camera and the world see.

These people are often found working their magic on the sidelines; nothing gives them more satisfaction than engineering success for others. They can come across as silent and detached, but to those who know them well they are capable of making the most profound and helpful observations. They should beware, however, that they do not turn their greatest strengths into weaknesses by becoming so lost in the world of thought that they become secretive, negative, and out of touch with reality. Fortunately, between the ages of twenty-five and fifty-four they become more self-assertive, experiencing an occasional need to step from the shadows onto center stage. Then, after the age of fifty-four, they seek more calm and steadiness in their lives.

Above all, February 25 individuals have a team-player mentality, a profound sense of justice and a desire to help the worthy win. This is a powerful combination that can inspire others to transform difficult circumstances into something better.

to think less and do more

The way forward is....

to understand that although there is a place for planning and strategy, to make a real impact you have to put your money where your mouth is.

October 24 to November 22

Disinterested in worldly ambition, both of you have idealism and passion to share, and this can create a gratifying union.

Luck maker....

Know when to pounce

If an opportunity presents itself, behave like a lucky person and grab it. There is no such thing as the right time, so be ready to grab luck when it happens, even if you don't feel prepared.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:58 AM

Hummm I must say that is pretty kewl and pretty much on the money as well........:thumbsup:

Thank you............bigsmile

Thank you for the opportunity. :)

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:42 AM

- by Virginia Woolf

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:40 AM
Edited by smiless on Tue 05/25/10 08:40 AM

I'm game Sept.10th.........bigsmile

The birthday of the inspired responsibilty....

People born on September 10th tend to have strong wills and opinions. Focused, thoughtful, and concerned about the welfare of others, their ability to categorize and notice every detail means that the aura surrounding them is one of concerned but resourceful responsibility.

Gifted with versatility and inner strength, they know how to survive and use their strengths to help others become more positive and independent. They take responsibility seriously but a part of them also longs to be free; the challenge they face throughout their lives is balancing these two drives. Between the ages of twelve and forty-two the emphasis tends to be on other people, particularly their strong need to be appreciated and relied upon. They are likely to learn early in life the importance of diplomacy and of accepting other people's weaknesses. As a result, other people tend to rely on them for a sense of stability but it is important that they don't allow others to take advantage of them while they wait patiently in the wings. Key to their psychological growth during this period will be their ability to develop their own creativity and individuality.
After the age of forty-two there is a turning point when their personal power is likely to become enhanced and there are opportunities for them to become more self-reliant. It is important that they take advantage of these opportunities, as they have a tendency to put the needs and talents of others before their own. They need to learn that their own needs and talents are just as valuable.

In fact, throughout their lives the sooner these multi-talented and innovative, occasionally revolutionary thinkers discover a sense of self-wroth, the better. This is because when they start to listen to their hearts as well as their heads, an aura of glamour will be added to the aura of stability and responsibility they already exude. This will mean that when they walk into a room other people will look up, take notice and want to hear every inspired word they say.

following your heart

The way forward is......

to understand that your needs and wants are just as important and fascinating as those of others.

October 23 to November 22

You both have inquiring and thoughtful minds, and this can create a stimulating and loving relationship.

Luck maker.....

Use your imagination

Lucky people understand that imagination is the key that will unlock the door to their success. You can't accomplish anything without it first being picture in your mind.

Love.....

Health....

Career...

Destiny.....

Power thought.....

Sign & Symbols....

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:25 AM
It is my pleasure. I shall go to work immediately. :)

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:22 AM

- by Virginia Woolf

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 11:04 PM
flowerforyou laugh

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 10:30 AM

Now, I am a dragon. Please listen to me.

For I'm misunderstood to a dreadful degree.

This ecology needs me and I know my place.

But I'm fighting extinction with all of my race.

Well, I came to this village to better my health

Which is ever so poor, despite all my wealth.

But I get no assistance and no sympathy,

Just impertinent questioning shouted at me.

Yes, virgins taste better than those who are not.

But my favorite snack mixed with peril is fraught.

For my teeth will decay and my trim go to pot.

Yes, virgins taste better than those who are not.

Well, I'm really quite kind almost all through the year.

Vegetarian ways are now mine out of fear.

But a birthday needs sweets as I'm sure you'll agree.

And barbecued wench tastes like candy to me

As it happens our interests are almost the same.

You see I'm really quite skillful at managing game.

If I ate just your men, would your excess decline?

Of course not, the rest would just make better time.

Now, the number of babies a woman can bear

Has limits, and that's why my prunings done there.

And an orphan's a sad sight and so when I much.

I'm careful to eat only virgins for lunch

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 10:28 AM
Your beliefs are not twisted at all. Your mind is where it needs to be. Have fun living the life to its highest heights enjoying the things that give you the most joy and..........................

don't forget to laugh and smile more often. laugh

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 10:19 AM
A famous female Science Fiction author that doesn't take no for an answer would do the trick. drinker

no photo
Fri 03/19/10 12:09 PM
drinker

no photo
Thu 02/18/10 06:17 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:32 AM
:heart:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25