Community > Posts By > oldkid46

oldkid46's photo
Tue 11/19/19 05:45 PM
Just another scam of bait and switch. No different than the scammers on here!

oldkid46's photo
Tue 11/19/19 05:43 PM
Far longer than is reasonable!!! Legalize prostitution!

oldkid46's photo
Thu 11/14/19 07:11 AM
Obviously, he is not a politician and doesn't follow the rules of political normalcy. He does need to get a better handle on his administration and how they work together. He could be doing much better with a better staff working with him.

oldkid46's photo
Tue 11/12/19 08:22 AM
Heat wave coming for the weekend! Supposed to be over 40, LOL

oldkid46's photo
Tue 11/12/19 08:19 AM

Wait a minute... are we in mingles or date hook up rofl
I still miss DH!! Along with Craigslist!

oldkid46's photo
Fri 11/08/19 07:12 AM

I love winter! :heart: love

oldkid46, since you hate winter and you live in an rv, why don't you move to a warmer place for the winter.
I don't live in an RV but will be leaving for the south after the New Year. Too many things going on here to leave yet. Maybe some day I'll get my life back in order and can head south around Halloween!! Enjoy your winter in snow country!!

oldkid46's photo
Wed 11/06/19 07:39 AM
It seems like winter is a little early! Bunch of snow last night and unseasonably cold. Hate winter!!!

oldkid46's photo
Mon 11/04/19 07:39 PM
A scammer or a hooker? At least a hooker is an honest woman!

oldkid46's photo
Mon 11/04/19 08:14 AM
Race issues in the US are very complex with lots of personal opinions. I don't believe most of the discrimination we see today is strictly race based but on what other groups think of the value of the people that represent that race. This is usually based on their personal experiences with people of that race. Think of it as an evaluation of the characteristics of those individuals that represent that race to someone. Are they honest? Have a good work ethic? Not addicts? Not prone to violence? The same characteristics you judge people by who are around you. If your experiences are positive with that racial group, you tend not to discriminate; if those experiences are negative, you tend to consider all people of that group worthless. Large urban areas probably have much more discrimination than less populated areas of the country.

oldkid46's photo
Mon 11/04/19 07:42 AM
This is the kind of story that many of us do not consider "news" reporting but simply a personal story full of political opinion. This is why the media and so called "journalists" are considered biased and unworthy of reading their fictional "news".

oldkid46's photo
Fri 11/01/19 09:02 PM

"Yet... women recover, find their feet and want a new relationship, are able and willing to take the risk of getting hurt again as that's the only way to love.
Why can't men do that?"

Maybe the answer lies in this question: Why do women want that new relationship? What do they expect to get out of it that men don't? What price are they willing to pay for that relationship? What is the true definition that most women use for a relationship?

I don't see the relevance to the OP's question, nor to mine.
What women hope to find in a new relationship has no relevance whatsoever to why men can't seem to heal from one.

All you're doing is avoid the question and try to get back to the tit-for-tat game to do some women-bashing.
I'm not interested in that game.
Men heal from their past experiences, the difference is in what they are looking for or will accept after that. What you view as "not healing", men see as the new normal for them. While women are looking for a new relationship, men are looking for a more casual, fun experience. It can even be monogamous but you are not moving into my home 24/7!!

oldkid46's photo
Fri 11/01/19 11:34 AM
"Yet... women recover, find their feet and want a new relationship, are able and willing to take the risk of getting hurt again as that's the only way to love.
Why can't men do that?"

Maybe the answer lies in this question: Why do women want that new relationship? What do they expect to get out of it that men don't? What price are they willing to pay for that relationship? What is the true definition that most women use for a relationship?

oldkid46's photo
Wed 10/30/19 09:15 PM
There are several experiences most divorced men have gone through:
1. Long time lack of sex
2. Many years without freedom
3. Significant loss of financial resources.

Ladies, you have to be something really special for a man to be interested in you for the long term in a serious relationship!

oldkid46's photo
Wed 10/30/19 09:01 PM
So you are willing to give up your life for someone else?

oldkid46's photo
Tue 10/29/19 07:18 PM
You need to look in the right places. Try some of the areas where there are horse riding trails and horse camping facilities.

oldkid46's photo
Tue 10/29/19 07:10 PM

Does the whining seem to work for anyone?

Nope, waste of time!

oldkid46's photo
Tue 10/29/19 07:09 PM
Why pick on match? There isn't an honest dating site on the internet!!! An honest site cannot survive financially on the few people who would use it and pay for the service. Probably 90% of the people on here should be evicted!!

oldkid46's photo
Tue 10/29/19 06:44 PM
Sorry Tom, but how you act on the internet is exactly how you will behave in real life. I read some of the forum postings made on here that are sarcastic and nasty to another poster or the OP, and assume you are the same type of ***** or ahole in real life.

That response "" I'm not interested in boring, dull conversation. Telling a stranger how my day was is a waste of time, and none of their business." " will get you a response you won't like so you better put the block on after you do it!!! A FU to that would be being polite.

oldkid46's photo
Mon 10/28/19 07:23 PM
Moe, you should be very popular with a number of older ladies on here!!!!!!

oldkid46's photo
Wed 10/23/19 10:39 AM

There is also the difference in values and attitudes. There is always the desire to learn the values and attitudes of someone you have an interest in. The response of that person says a lot about their values and attitudes. It is best to find those incompatibilities before spending the effort to meet.

And, if someonre's values and preferencs are different than yours, then for gods sake..don't criticize them or get rude and tell them how you think they'd be a better person if they'd just.....
Unless one is an Ascended Master, one should not presume to tell someone that *they* know better than them how they should conduct their life, how they should act, or behave, or believe.
And you (the generic *you*) don't get to get pissy or ugly when they don't take you "advice" with a smile, if they react like any normal person would to an unasked for opinion, especially if that "opinion" is merely teling them how they are wrong..abd if they'd just see/ vhange (to suit you)...blah blah.

Attitudes?
I don't know how that comes into play unless one is referring to specific subjects or prefernces..and, in that regard..see above.
I agree and you should not "ghost" them, simply say you don't see where the 2 of you are compatible. If they ask, then you can share what doesn't work for you and why. Sorting out different expectations is critical in making something work between people.