Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:49 AM

I would like some hi eat opinions because my self esteem is completely wrecked and I would like to know if I could get. Few straight forward answers please. Am I ugly work am I just completely unattractive or what do you think ???????? frustrated

First of all, you haven't even taken anyone's suggestions seriously. Why ask if you don't plan on using feedback. Secondly, I suggest you work on your self-esteem or you will be disappointed in your journey and the results; not to mention, wasting your time. No woman will want to be with a man who doesn't feel good about himself. It's a downer and unattractive. What about posting at least one picture with a smile or laughing? Ugly? No, but that doesn't mean you're everyone's cup of tea either. I don't expect you are attracted to all women on this planet. Remove your number. No one is interested at this point. It would help tremendously if you wrote about what you are seeking/desiring in a partner. What are you hoping to get out of a partnership? Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:41 AM

Would love some feedback on my profile. Ive always had my way with the ladies and know that I'm attractive. I have had only 1 real rely in over a month on this site. What an doing wrong what do I need to change

It screams major "BAGGAGE" at the very end. I do appreciate your honesty; that's good. There are women out there for you. Why haven't you gotten responses? Probably because this is not the best site to find what you are looking for. Try AdultFriendFinder. Yeah, get rid of your inflated ego. Yuck! And you are clearly irresponsible with a** backwards priorities. Cocaine v. kids's safety and well being?? Ummm... WTF? Do you want to go to jail? Have you been and want to go back? This is a hard drug, making it a felony. Is that what you want and then explain to your kids why your rights have been taken away from you? Why you have to check in with a parole officer?
So, what you need to change is the dating site. Plain and simple.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:34 AM

Hi guys,

Could you review my profile and give me your thoughts on its content.

Thanks and have a good day..

Dave

Second picture is odd. It didn't do anything for me. Why, why, why are you mentioning money?? Is that necessary?? Are you a sugar daddy? I mean... WTH??
Your magic talk is nonsensical and childish. Be more honest and relatable. What kind of woman are you looking for besides one who is discreet and doesn't care that you're married? What kind of qualities do you seek? What are some things you'd like to do in your time together?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:28 AM

Only ladies :sweat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not at all! I agree with moomin. I would also highly suggest you solicit feedback from men. They have a male point of view, but... it's your journey. Do what you want.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:25 AM

Hi,

Could you spend a few moments and rate my profile? I seem to be getting views from only women in their 20s and early 30s and virtually none about my own age.

WHY are you mentioning sex?? That's why you're getting responses from young women. Duh! It also makes you look extremely shallow and I question your priorities. Do you want a quality woman or not? Add a couple of pictures where you're having fun. Smile. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:22 AM

Be free to rate my profile! Curious about your views and suggestions

Wondering why you haven't taken any suggestions yet. Your profile lacks luster. One, what is the point of having pictures of you in the shade? You're not visible. Also, what are you looking for? What type of relationship? What kind of woman are you hoping to meet? What do you bring to the table?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:18 AM

You have live-in kids: that's 80% of women out. The remaining 20% are probably put off by "drinking and smoking often". Good luck.

At least he's being honest. Besides, where did you get these percentages? How do you know this? LOL Not all women are put off with the fact that he has kids or drinks and smokes.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:17 AM

I don't seem to have anyone interested in me. What am I doing wrong?

Well the first thing you're doing wrong is expecting to meet someone right away. You JUST joined. Now, what I suggest is you talk about what you seek. What kind of relationships are you looking for? What qualities do you desire from your partner? And why even bother mentioning sex?? Makes me suspicious for sure.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:14 AM

Probably attracts more responses than mine, and on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate myself at a -100 !

I support that rating

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:14 AM

Holy ratings Batman! I never thought my score of 0 would be one of the highest scores given. laugh

No kidding!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:13 AM

:heart::tongue: Let me no im curious :wink:

O...M...G... You really need feedback? Good luck! That's my feedback. SMH...

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:12 AM

Here to have fun. It's not fun if you paid for it..

WTH??? This just added crinkly wrinkles to my forehead. No pictures and no profile. Why, why, why would anyone contact you? My God, add something!! Interests, hobbies, describe yourself, and tell us what you are looking for as far as relationships go as well as the qualities you seek in a partner. Otherwise, I can't imagine your purpose being on here.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:09 AM

I would fill in at least a bit if the about me section , :slight_smile:

Thank you Moomin, I will try to fill it later.

Later? When? It doesn't look like you've done that yet. Don't ask yourself why you're not getting any messages... Just saying

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:08 AM

Hello there, thank you for visiting my post!
I would appreciate it if you could kindly rate my profile and thank you very much in advance!:smile:

There is no way I'd reach out to you. I'm not going to ask you questions if I have no idea on what you bring to the table, or what you are looking for. You don't give a glimpse of your personality and don't mention any qualities you seek in a partner. Yawn.. moving on
Maybe add some pictures where you're smiling. Also, the pool photo looks enhanced. Don't do that. It's tacky; might as well add dog ears!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:05 AM

I cannot rate a profile when it is not complete. "I'll Tell You Later" is not an interest.

It's a turn off. And when later??

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:04 AM

Ditch I'll tell you later , it is seen as lazy boring and not serious
You need to go looking, as it reads now you are expecting to sit back let the enquiries come in

Agreed. It's not like fishing where you wait for the fish to bite.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 08:03 AM

new to this site so id thought since im new lol, could someone rate me.

Add some pictures where you're smiling, having a good time. You don't look like someone I'd want to be around. Don't tell someone to message you if they want to know more. That's stupid and lazy. Just fill it out! I'm going from profile to profile, this takes time. I will skip over one that says that. I do like how you described yourself, but leave negative stuff out. Don't mention that you're tired of being hurt. It looks like you have unfinished business and are not ready to trust someone. I would write about what you seek in a woman. What kind of traits. Feel free to edit your profile as needed. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:59 AM

rate my profile

Boring! Your pictures say more about you than what you wrote. I can't tell what you are looking for in terms of a relationship or things you seek/desire in a partner. Tell me about what you have to offer. What do you bring to the table? What kind of person are you? Are you serious, pensive, goofy, etc.? Are you worth my time? Might we be compatible? I don't get a sense of who you are at all. I would click right past you. I agree with motowndowtown. Your pictures do tell a lot, so... if that's how you want to come across, keep the pics. Otherwise, spruce them up.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:55 AM

Most beautiful deactivated profile pictures Ive never seen.

LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:54 AM

One improvement would be to replace no answer with yes or no on have any children.Leaving that blank will cause some people to skip past your profile in a quick click.

Agreed. I need to know the child and smoking status. If that's blank, I move on. I don't respond to profiles that are incomplete or not filled out at all. I also don't reply to a photo-less profile

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 21 22