Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:31 AM

I don’t why but we had a lot of fun chatting for few weeks we both think we had a connection, then yesterday i fell asleep chatting him and when i woke up he’s deactivated! So sad.. I don’t know what i did wrong :pensive:

What makes you think you did something wrong? Unfortunately these things happen and I'm sorry to hear you had to experience it. But... move on and find the next great guy whom will make you feel amazing!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:29 AM

Can a woman found 100% love from she love??

Why not? There's your answer

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:27 AM

Can anyone answer this?

Because you're asking about girls, not women

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:26 AM

Agree that romance without sex is not romantic.

Wait a minute! I'm confused. I like romance and it does not have to have sex as part of the equation. What if I'm being romanced in the beginning of meeting someone but I'm not ready for physical intimacy. How is this not romantic?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:25 AM

love is nothing without sex and romance and life has no better taste then romance and love

take a day at the library and read some of the thousands of books about love...tally how many agree with your belief...consider it a learning experience...

Yep! Good suggestion. Not to mention, the sentence itself is very weak and doesn't encompass much. I prefer the word intimacy because some relationships are sexless, but the partners are still share emotional intimacy.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:23 AM

love is nothing without sex and romance and life has no better taste then romance and love

Well if that's how you measure those entities, then yes. You can have love w/o sex.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:20 AM

if a couple is to lack communication. does thatean that lack in trust. more do they really. care about the other?

Not necessarily. Sometimes when there is little communication, people can interpret that as everything is good. Being raised in two different households plays a factor when it comes to communication, independent of trust issues. Perhaps they're avoiding discussing problems; doesn't mean they don't trust each other. Maybe they're scared of the outcome of the conversation.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:17 AM

dating is nothing but what is it necessary for all

Necessary for ALL? It's not necessary for me. Help me to understand your statement.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:16 AM

Not at all. I love members of my family and friends but I don’t have sex with them!

Thank God! LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:15 AM

There’s a big difference between a child an a grown adult !!!!!

And a different kind of love

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:14 AM

Thanks, Toody. I made a decision to not have children. I would not be a good mother, so it was good for me.

Thank you for making that decision. Not everyone should have kids.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:13 AM

Some people are just naturally loving caring individuals. They would make a good caregiver. Would you say you are that kind of person? Or are you more selfish and couldn't handle a situation like that?

Are you self centered focused on You?

Just because you wouldn't make a good caretaker does not mean you are self-centered. Some people just aren't cut out for it, or don't want that in their life. I don't want kids, but I can take care of my parents and others. Am I self-centered? No. Am I loving, yes. Everyone is selfish in one way or another; just like some are focused on themselves. I focus on my well-being. That doesn't make me self-centered or a bad caretaker.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:10 AM

What to do when someone you love doesn't love you back...

Leave, unless you're okay with that.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:09 AM

Every body have a loving heart,but those who love somebody very genuine they may get heartbroken experience.Any body face this situation???

Every relationship is susceptible to an end; for whatever reason.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:07 AM

they always leave me
they think i have money. when i dont give, they leave.

That's not a fulfilling or real relationship. Perhaps, if you didn't post pics of what appears to be jewelry, they wouldn't have that belief.

I agree. It's the same for men who post their income on dating sites and then complain that the only women they're meeting are those who are after their money. Well... duh!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:06 AM

they always leave me
they think i have money. when i dont give, they leave.

Well I'm glad to hear they leave you. Do you really want someone like that in your life? Someone who doesn't love you? Good riddance, move on.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:03 AM

I always hated the pressure my family put on me to get married and have kids. I remember my doctor told me id never have kids and all i could think about was how people would look at me as if my life would be less than or something.

I remember those days. That's one of the perks that come with age. People start asking you these stupid questions. Your life is worth the value you place on it; not others. I'm sorry to hear about your path.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:01 AM

Someone: Why are you not married yet?

Me: For same reason you're not dead yet! It's not my time.:sunglasses:

None of your business. Why do you care? Why don't I have children? None of your business. The pressure and expectations are insane! You're pretty, how could you possibly be single? Is that a compliment or an insult to people that you find less attractive and are single?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:59 AM

Are you asking in order to justify having an affair yourself?

Seems like it, doesn't it?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:59 AM

resist or give in?

Personal choice, personal life, personal consequences.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 21 22