Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 08:15 PM
Bodies, dead ones, chained, etc.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:51 PM
I am committed to myself. This way, commitment to other things are automatic. As long as I take care of myself and fulfill my dreams, everything remains a commitment.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:50 PM
Then explain to me why statistically (numbers don't lie) there are more mental health interventions and hospitalizations during the full moon as well as more police interventions and arrests. Look it up; numbers don't lie. The moon affects the tide which affects other parts of the world. Any time there is a shift of some kind, it affects people too. When you have bright moonlight entering your bedroom, that affects your sleep, which in turn can easily affect your mood.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:44 PM
Learning, watching Netflix, and being blessed with good friends, family, and good health.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:42 PM
Let's see-- incomplete or partially completed profile, no picture. Penis pictures for sure. I know what they look like and I've seen my share. LOL I don't care about that member's penis. I care about getting to know the person. Besides, I don't like someone who wants to show his penis to random people. Why?? Do you think it's the best? I doubt it. Secondly, those members tend to request/demand naked pics of me. Ha! Not happening. It's also disrespectful and demoralizing for me as I know what I have to offer. It's a lot more than my body. That's just a perk. Third, I don't like captions like, "Hey ladies." Is he auctioning himself? How many ladies is he looking for? I prefer a profile that is more personalized that states the woman (not plural) I'm looking for... Lastly, lack of intelligence and/or possible laziness when one can't even fill out a simple and brief profile, or take the time to check your spelling and grammar. I don't expect perfection, but I do like an intelligent person or someone that cares about how they present themselves.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:36 PM
Help me to understand why scientists are researching domestic violence. I can't see how this topic would fall into their scope of practice.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:34 PM
I've always had very vivid dreams regardless of circumstances. In response to your specific question, stress is a big trigger for dreams that may be out of the norm for you. Clearly, this is a stressful part of our lives, particularly one that creates such fear and uncertainty.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:32 PM
I wish I have and one day I hope I get to do it. You cannot lose your job because of jury duty. That is against the law. If your employer wants to compensate you, that is up to the employer's discretion and not a law. Getting paid for doing your civic duty depends on the state in which you live.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:28 PM
That's up to each person. We all have different things that make others attractive to us. For me it's intelligence and being funny. I don't think about good looks at all because that's an automatic instinctual reaction. I.e., we can't help whom we're attracted to.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:24 PM
It used to be my cats, but they are no longer with me. Luckily, I do my self-care and realizing I lost my support system (cats) is actually a motivator to keep on top of my self-care even more. So, I think having a positive support system is essential as well as having 800 numbers to talk to someone when you don't want to talk to anyone else. There are support groups, including online if you really want to remain anonymous or it fits your schedule better. Also having an emergency contact, such as a good friend, who will help you out in times of need. You may have to find other things in life that give you a sense or purpose. For ex., you may have to change your career if your current one no longer gives you a sense of purpose. Find other activities like volunteering, watching more comedies, take up a new hobby, etc. There is no cure, but there are resources. Another suggestion is keeping a journal. Sometimes you discover times of the year or what affects your mood, positively and negatively. You may also want to keep a piece of paper that states early warning signs and preventative measures (go for a walk, talk to someone, take your meds, etc.), including how you look at your worst and calling a friend or 911 if needed. You might consider sharing this information with loved ones so they can monitor your well-being as well.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:09 PM
I can't stand being called baby by a stranger or a significant other. I am not a baby. Just like boo or boo boo. I am 46 and no one's boo or boo boo. I also don't like any terms of endearment upon meeting someone. It's just odd and inappropriate. We don't have that type of relationship. Later on is different. What I do like at any stage of the games are names that are complimentary. For example, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, dear, etc. Those are acceptable for me.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:04 PM
Really? We bring life into this world. Can men even do that?

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:01 PM
Biology/physiology. Women have more estrogen than testosterone, which gives up the ability to empathize and nurture.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 07:00 PM
Then again, do you really have to exchange words with your soulmate?

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 06:59 PM
We are all attracted by different things

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 06:58 PM
Well, I would first need to know his name and address before even knowing IF he's my soulmate.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 06:56 PM
Unfortunately, yes. Or have men continue to contact me after I've made it clear I'm not interested. I don't see that as stalking per se; rather as an insistent man who can't take rejection or somehow thinks I will change my mind. Luckily, there are block options nowadays. What freaks me out is how they track me down on apps like Kik or social media, why is why I no longer use social media sites other than professional ones.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 06:44 PM
Meh, let it go. Why spend your precious time letting these things get in the way; especially getting closer to your last day. We all know it's real and at times scary. Lord knows my body reminds me daily and often during the night when leg pain wakes me up and/or prevents me from getting a good night's rest. I know it's easier said than done. One thing that has worked for me is spending time with the elderly and you'll see how fortunate you still are. For example, can you still drive? How many meds are you taking? How many ailments do you have? What type of ailments? How is your ability to function impeded with the things that come with age? Another option, is realizing that someone always has it worse than you; age-related or not.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 06:38 PM
I am totally with you on that, especially as a female. I ask to talk a bit more on here and then suggest Kik because your number is not visible to the other person. Not only that, you can list any last name you want. I do it to remain anonymous as a female. Besides, does the last name really matter if things don't proceed? No, and I know I'm safe. Does that make sense? I always ask the man for his number and will let him know that I will call him with my number blocked for safety reasons. If he has an issue with that--- might want to stop there.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 06:34 PM
The other reason I utilize dating sites is to increase my chances of meeting people any day or time of the week. There is no guarantee if or when I may meet someone simply by participating in the community or being set up, which btw I don't like.