Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:31 PM

As above

Yawn...

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:28 PM

hello, could someone take a look at my profile and tell me if there's anything I should add as I'm not getting a ton of interaction...even though its only been a couple days.

That is not a good picture. It does not even remotely look real. Rather, it looks cartoonist and unrealistic. Try posting at least 2 or 3 photos of yourself that are not significantly doctored (airbrushed) along with at least two more. It's just not realistic. Good luck

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:25 PM

You're right on here for a while, but I just became active recently. Thank you for your thoughts. :)

No wonder you need us to rate your profile. You can't even get your timeline straight. lol

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:23 PM

Probably

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:23 PM

Some women r just mean to me. I don't get it. I am a nice guy and a good one. Not perfect. But gez I get horribly treated like trash. Cause I have no money or a car, or some big fancy house. Get over it. Middle class is middle class. I at least have all my Bill's paid. Which is $1300 in all. K not cheap. I have a roof over my head. A mom who cares and a family who cares. I may not have a good looking wife. But one day I will.

Well if they're mean to you, may I ask why you let them stick around? That's your answer- you're allowing it. Are you just venting btw?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:22 PM

What's the question? Or am I being uncouth?

LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:19 PM

Older women are bitter and angry.

I wonder why? LOL You just keep running into those women then, huh? That's too bad. Might want to try a different playground, different players, different friends, etc. and maybe you'll meet nicer women.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:17 PM

is it okay to be married and have explicit sexual conversation and adressing them as babe with someone else is that cheating

Depends on who you ask

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:15 PM

Your cut and paste skills should make you irresistible..

Yep, along with very poor grammar and not knowing the difference between vain and vein.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:13 PM

I hate people, because they are asshats ... or come to close to me when I am cycling. But never because of their sexual orientation. And I think, most people here think like me.

So you say you hate people. Why are you looking for someone then? I don't get this.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:12 PM

Participating in conversations in a normal fashion might help. All I've seen you do so far is seek attention for being a gay man.
And that's okay, I mean, you're not offending anyone. But it won't get you friendship or more either.

Agreed

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 06:07 PM

Trust is a big issue these days, it always has been.
There was a time when I would be trusting of people until they proved otherwise.
I think that with the advent of the internet and the security issues inherent in online information, banking, shopping or for that matter dating.

We have perhaps become more xenophobic as a self protection measure.
The path to trust has become longer and longer. And the distance between people greater as a result. And not just online. All someone has to do is make off with that little book that you keep all your nonsensical passwords in and you are ruined.

Does anyone else hate having to be this way? But what else can you do?

I think habitual xenophobia is undermining community spirit to a degree. It's not so good when it comes to dating either :)

Any thoughts?

My thought is that you have the wrong understanding of the term. The definition of xenophobia is "dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries." Please use the right words when discussing an issue. It has NOTHING to do with trust!

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 06:03 PM

Hi Firefiy, glad to see another Nebraskan here willing to post!
I have seen a lot of what you're talking about. Myself I have one child only, a 15 y/o daughter so that doesn't seem to spook women smokin

I think age has a lot to do with it. If a man has children, I want them to be adult children. I don't like kids and don't want them.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 06:02 PM

I'm a single mom of 2 girls. I love it when a guy already has kids. I unfortunately had to have a hysterectomy so I can't have any more but I love children and I usually run when they don't have any because they might want some and leave me later on. I actually am more likely to date someone that has kids, they understand that my kids are the priority until they are grown. That doesn't mean that the man in my life would not be important or special.

I wouldn't run because what if they are fine with not having more kids. Two may suit them just fine. Then again, if a man is going to leave you for that, let him walk away. You don't deserve that kind of man. Besides, have that talk. You might be pleasantly surprised and start a romance that you deserve. I don't have kids and don't want any. My point is that even a woman without kids, like a man without kids, does not mean he/she cannot understand that your children are important, special, and always your top priority. Open your mind :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 05:57 PM

I have a 10 and 11 yr old at home still and I always have the same drama. The men that contact me dont want the kids involved. sorry, it's a package deal.

So... what's the problem? I can't even believe they're wasting their own time LOL They're decision-making abilities is not your problem. Sure it's frustrating, but clearly he's not the one for you. Moving on.. Don't apologize for having kids. It's part of you beautiful package deal. Those men... Meh... forget about 'em.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 05:55 PM

I'm starting to believe the women I meet tend to be shallow minded when the find out I have my eleven year old son. Do they think I wouldn't have time for them? Even women with children would rather have a man who does not have custody of their children. In my experience I find that women with multiple children find dates way easier than men with children.

I do however realize women my age have children already grown and do not want young children around anymore. Only my friends know I have a loving child and anyone I meet never really get to know my child, that seems sad but thats how it is these days.

Three years with having my child on my own has taught me to not trust women. I wonder what the next three years will teach me?

I'm not shallow. I just don't like kids. Let those women go. Why invest your time with someone who is not a match? Process of elimination. Done! Next.. Don't take it personally either. Everyone has preferences, including you. No biggie, just frustrating.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 05:52 PM
Well instead of asking members that are not searching on your behalf, I would suggest you use the "Search" future. Food for thought. I bet you might have better luck that way.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 05:51 PM

they should be consider as home maker

Oh my goodness! slaphead

WOW! SMH... Good luck! LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 05:48 PM
It's going to happen. I don't know why people try to connect with someone who is not a match. It is very frustrating, but some people just don't get it. Try not to let it get to you. It'll make your experience on here much easier. Just delete. Don't even read the message. That's what works for me.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 05:46 PM

I can see that there are some people that don't even own a car, so you can't expect them to travel any distance.

I have sciatic nerve issues, so I can't travel more than so many miles before I'm in extreme pain.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22