Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:17 PM

Hello ladies I'm Brian and I'm 47 years old! I'm a survivor of a very serious football injury at 16 years old! I suffered a brain hemorrhage and I was in a coma for 5 weeks, I unfortionately suffered a stroke while I was in my coma. I did loose half of my vision and was parilized but with many years of intense therapies I'm waking with a limp now! I'm limited financially and only able to work a part time job at a grocery store! This site has been very disappointing because all woman want is Money and nudes, I'm here for a stable lady and unconditional love! Any ladies want love hit me up

It depends if it is a disability I'm comfortable accepting. Don't forget some are not visible (e.g., PTSD).

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:14 PM

I'm like some sport teams. I play to the level of my opponent/ partner. However if my partner i deem to be a 2 or less, i'm not playing. Well maybe if i got paid to mentor....love

You could have fun teaching ;) I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:13 PM

Looking for a married woman, I see. Interesting.

I think he meant to say he's looking to get married as his profile states. Most likely a typo. Unless.. he's looking for a married woman to marry! o:

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 04:00 PM

Still waiting for people to start talking about the topic.

I think we all are LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 03:57 PM

Will you end a relationship because of immaturity? YES or NO? why?

It depends where the immaturity lies and if/how it affects me.

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 02:40 AM

"Just enough to not get bored, but wanting more." GOT YA! BOOYA! Hook, line and sinker.
But, yes, I see what you mean: hobbies, interests, pets, bizarre fetishes you hope your mother will never hear about, etc. etc.

How about art, painting, drawing, guitar, speculative fiction?

Seriously: is there not enough in my profile to spark a question beyond "How are you?"
At this point I expect the opening questions to be: "have you ever been incarcerated for domestic abuse" (NOT a funny subject!)and "how much in debt are you?"

I dunno - maybe I should just post a shirtless pic and call it a night...

There's plenty, but would it kill you to add one last sentence (God forbid two LOL) saying what you like in a woman? I personally would not reach out to you not knowing if I'm wasting my time. That's all. But.. your life, your choice, your mask... haha

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 02:35 AM

anybody been asked for transcash to meet?

Why do you ask?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:49 PM

Hello me too

You're a real girl? Huh!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:49 PM

Laughing ... mention curves and men suddenly find their “chat” gene.... biggrin

Should I be shocked? LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:48 PM

in 25 miles but I'm getting people from India and Egypt and all over the world and I really am only interested in meeting people in my area

What's your question? You don't have to reply. You can delete and/or block messages and members. You can also go to settings and limit who can send you mail. It's not 100% fool proof, but it works.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:42 PM

Thank you,feelyoungagain. I very much appreciate your opinion/ perspective and understand that it's subjective (just as I also caught and appreciate the "handsome self" part - I really have no idea where I am on some arbitrary "1 to 10" scale).

As to the creepy mask: I made it (I make things; often creepy things). It's a face-hugger from the Alien movies. It says something about me. You don't like it - absolutely cool! For someone who digs it - I've made a connection.

I also tried to show that I appreciate honesty, intelligence and humour rather than just say "I'm funny, smart and honest". These are things I have and want. If I was subtle about it, take it to mean that I prefer someone who has nuance and perception. Again, you can't just blurt that out. I honestly wonder at the profiles that just say "I have a sense of humour". At the very least say: "I have a sixth sense of humour - I see dull people. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!"

Lastly, and I mean this with gentle humour and poking fun, "qualities you desire in a partner, and what you are looking for" is the poster hanging in the Redundancy Department of Redundancy.

I also appreciate you playing "straight-man" for my reply. Thank you.

You're welcome. Fine, keep the mask! LOL Yes, there are people that will drool over your mask. I am not one of them (haha). Then why not add a picture of you smiling, laughing, or having fun? So humor me back then, would you? You say, "the poster hanging in the Redundancy Department of Redundancy." Well.. as an outsider reading your profile, I don't know what you're looking for. I have to have things spelled out to me. Hence the reason I'm a straight shooter. I don't guess and don't like to guess. I don't see specifically what you are looking for in a woman. So... bite the bullet and be redundant and tell women what you want because honestly, I did not get/see that you appreciate honesty, intelligence, and humor. I just know that is who you are. I still don't see it as it stands. So, while you think it's obvious to others, it's not obvious to all. Best to spell it out than assume that people get it. Gosh. What if only one woman out of the entire dating site membership gets this and she's not your type?. Food for thought... I do not recommend changing anything you already have; just adding on a few things. It's one of the few profiles that caught and kept my attention; particularly where you described yourself. Just enough to not get bored, but wanting more. Nice glimpse into who you are, your personality.

I refuse to rate anyone's looks by a number; handsome you are hands down. How's that? :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:25 PM

It appears that modern society has analysed the concept of romantic love to death. There just isn't anymore poetry in love. These days it appears people love for a reason not for love's own sake.

What do you mean? I love someone because I have reasons to love that person. I love music because of how it makes me feel. Yes, we love for reasons. We also love for the sake of love. Take children for example. Parents don't need a reason to love them; they just do.

What poems do not talk about love? Please explain. Your post is very, very baffling

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:18 PM

Here's a test; after I've been asked this a few (thousand) times I've started to check the mirror when I go in the bathroom......if I see my reflection I figure I'm "real"! bigsmile

Oh Thank God! LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:17 PM

What you say in a forum, like Mingle2, is it what you would say to people in day to day, face to face living?
Do you feel you represent yourself accurately, as much as can be, when on the internet?
Would you say what you say on the forums, in real life?

I am exactly who I am in real life on here. You may meet me after all. No point in pretending. So, yes to all of these questions.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:19 PM

Sorry, y'all. I'm new. I don't know the vibe/protocol. Read the rules so I THINK I'm good. Also, I'm Canadian so - sorry. Anyone have any thoughts on my profile? Also also, I think it's cool this place has forums (fora? My ancient Greek is a little áza - uhm, rusty).

Wow! I loved it! I'd like to offer my opinion though. I don't find you to be attractive at all in the second picture where you have a mask of some form covering your face. It's creepy. Please get rid of it and replace it with another picture of your handsome self. Perhaps one that shows you laughing or smiling. Second, I would love to know what you bring to the table, top three (or four) qualities you desire in a partner, and what you are looking for.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:16 PM

Thank you,soufiehere, on behalf of all Cunucks. If it's not too forward - your long hair pic is gorgeous! Silver screen movie star.

No doubt! I would make the second picture the main one. Gorgeous

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:14 PM

I've never had a stalker. Should I be offended

No. You should be blessed :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:13 PM

I was stalked for many, many years.
In person, by mail, by phone,. It would leave
notes on my car. Call my work. Break into
my house. Etc...

The first several times i tried to get the police
involved, the cops would almost always laugh,
and almost always tell me the same thing;
"Dude, you're a fairly big guy. If you can't
handle a girl, then that's your own damn problem."

During that whole time, there was no
such thing as a normal life.

How did it end?

Well, in early March of 2020,
a person I consider among the most
reliable I know, contacted me with a
very brief message that my stalker had
passed away.

I'm sorry to hear you had to endure this and I'm glad it's over for you. Men aren't taken seriuosly when women stalk them. :(

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:12 PM

Stalking is lowest quality relationship possible.

One has to communicate.

Stalking is NOT a relationship

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:11 PM

Unfortunately, yes. Or have men continue to contact me after I've made it clear I'm not interested. I don't see that as stalking per se; rather as an insistent man who can't take rejection or somehow thinks I will change my mind. Luckily, there are block options nowadays. What freaks me out is how they track me down on apps like Kik or social media, why is why I no longer use social media sites other than professional ones.

Here’s a solution. Tell them not to smash their heart over you like Jimmy Hendrix smashing his guitar.

Either you have poor humor or don't understand what it's like to be stalked (or both). Stalking is horrific and can be debilitating. As far as someone pestering someone via phone or emails after you've made it clear that you are not interested may not be stalking in my book, but it is still a nuisance. Worse, there is no law to protect one from being stalked in this manner. Even if not harmful, how much fun do you think it would be explaining something like this to a new partner and assure him/her you are single and not interested in this nut? How do you convince your potential partner you're not crazy and he/she should stick around? If you're lucky enough, you can find someone. Hope that put things into better perspective for you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 21 22