Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 09/02/20 05:45 PM
I prefer local. End of story. Nothing wrong at all. It's a preference, which we all have.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/18/20 02:30 PM

why get married, when Live in is legally allowed.

Because for those that want to get married, they have that choice. For the ones that want to simply co-habitate, they have that choice. I.e., it boils down to personal preferences.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/18/20 05:33 AM
It appears you haven't met or taken guidance from any woman on using proper grammar. On the upside- you excel at run-on sentences.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/18/20 05:23 AM

It's not other people, not women, nor the world. It has to do with you yourself and the energy you exude.
Either something in your energy is off-putting to other people and that can be as simple as a depressed or otherwise negative vibe.
If you're not being seen it has to do with YOU not validating yourself. As long as you don't see you, don't love you, don't feel worthy and deserving of every beautiful thing life has to offer, you will not find it.
If you can work on that and change it around you're vibe will change and people will see you, find it easier to be around you because you yourself then open up to them.

Even if you don't follow this, or keep insisting it's the world and other people and that your life sux, the above is still true.
Nobody is responsible for your happiness but you and nobody is doing anything to you or excluding you, only you yourself. As soon as you can feel happiness and joy within, things will begin to shift.

Absolutely!

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/18/20 05:21 AM
Edited by feelyoungagain on Tue 08/18/20 05:22 AM

I'm just Shy irl.... I don't really put off any weird vibes.

Whenever i go out, and this is only from me, since nobody here truly knows me irl...

But when i go out, i keep to myself, i don't like to be the kind of guy who "harasses girls", or start Drama, just so they'll talk to me...

I live in a small town, so Unless you have friends, or anyone who "truly understands your situation" it's hard to do things and not come off as a creep.

And yes with Corona out there, it's making alot of people Distance.

And i totally agree with alot of people, when they say "girls, and guys" won't come to you, You gotta put yourself out there.

My problem with that is... coming from a small town, only thing here is bars.

I'm not a bar person, nor do i find it fun to go to clubs... I dunno how people even meet in those places.

I just gotta accept i'll be alone forever because i dunno what to do..

I'm not perfect, i have flaws, we all have flaws, but i'm alone irl, i have nobody, not even 1 friend to talk to me, and tell me "let's go do this, or let's go out to eat"

I don't have any of that... so trust me... when you're truly alone it's very hard to meet people..

Just don't judge someone to fast... before you get to know em... is all i'm really gonna say.

You already called the game before even playing the field (pun intended)! So my question is why are you on here? Are you on here to talk or to find someone? I can't help but wonder if you actually do put off negative vibes in person. You certainly don't exude confidence or much positivism on just a forum. What are you really like in person? You say all these positive things about yourself, but I can't help but wonder what is NOT going right. 21 years being single (is this really by choice??) and accepted you are doomed for loneliness. Well, I don't know what else to say. I don't know if anyone else has anything to say at this point. Sounds like time for professional help or some type of serious intervention. There is a reason you're not meeting people. First of all, I would talk to your friends instead of strangers. They certainly know you better. Please tell me you have friends. Maybe your making the situation harder than it has to be and not aware of it. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/17/20 01:44 PM

I would like an honest Opinion of my profile please

It's a good start. I suggest you write about what you are looking for in a woman and maybe one or more pictures. Best of luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/17/20 01:40 PM

My neighbour regularly send me signs for getting intimate. She's like 12 years older than me and married.
Should I proceed?

That's up to you and your comfort level. She's already decided to cheat on her husband. So that does not lie on your shoulders. It's going to be either you or someone else. I have a fairly liberal view on sex. I will not chase a married man, but if he approaches me I'll consider it. Why? Because I did not steal someone's husband. I am not the other woman. Rather, I consider myself another woman since it's either going to be me or someone else. I have no intention of ruining anyone's marriage. That person has already decided to do that. Just remember there are consequences that you may have to live with. Best of luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/17/20 01:36 PM

Never married!

Had some LTR's but never the big M.

Unlike most guy's my age I don't have 3 or 4 ex wives and 7 or 8 kids I'm ignoring out there.

I have one (1) child, my daughter who will be 16 in Nov, her mother and I were together for about 17 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the stark impression you are passing judgment on certain people. However, you could just as easily be judged for your decision, which was raising a child with a woman to whom you were not married. Many people would frown upon that. God forbid you had two separate homes. More judgment there (not from me). I.e., you're making yourself look high and mighty, whether intentional or not. Just some food for thought...

You're going to put whatever spin on it what you think you know of my life you desire. God only knows that we were the rarity having a child out of wedlock but we both believe(d) that involving the government had no bearing on our commitments. "WE WERE TOGETHER FOR 17 YEARS" Does not mean two separate homes. I'm not "high and mighty" but what I am is disgusted with men who produce children they have none or very little to do with after the fact. Personally I don't understand how they can do it. I've seen far too much of that which is the point I tried to make by purposely exaggerating the multiple mothers and children.
My daughter is my only child and anyone who knows anything about me (including some folks here since I've been here two years today) knows that my number one goal in life is to be the best daddy I can be. If you asked anyone who truly does know me they would tell you as they have me that I'm achieving that goal.
I believe I'll leave the "high and mighty" to you and some food for thought............some people (not me) tend to not be favorably impressed with others who rarely miss a chance to pass judgement on others at every opportunity.

Whoa! I was not judging at all! I simply wanted your feedback on what I was perceiving. I know perceptions are not necessarily reality. Like I said, "correct me if I'm wrong." I am truly sorry for having struck a nerve or two. That was not my intention at all. :( :( :( Again, my apologies for having come across this way.

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/17/20 01:30 PM

Yea i know whatcha mean.

Corona is really keeping people away from one another.

I've been in this boat for 21 years, right after i graduated highschool.... i pretty much became a loner...

I dunno what the deal is... but i would never wish my life on anyone else...

It's very Lonely, and i struggle each day, wondering what my purpose is.. it's not easy, but i'm still here...

Aaah, perhaps what is hindering you is being a loner. You may be giving off vibes that have stay away from you. Operative word "may." 21 yrs? You may want to really figure out why you can't find someone special.

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/17/20 01:28 PM

I've been Single my entire life.

I don't bother people, i don't harass people, i don't get personal, i don't ask for anything perverted or desperate.

So my question is.... do normal girls who don't go for Looks, and Money Even Exist anymore?

Like i said... most people have had relationships, and moved on, i can't even find 1.

I dunno what i need to change.... I don't drink, do drugs, smoke, I'm pretty clean, and i'm a good guy but... yea if nobody notices me... I dunno what to do... it's kinda frustrating to feel like every guy has someone but me... so i dunno what to think.

I mean i don't think anyone's ever been in a situation like i'm in... "alone, friendless", girlfriendless" most already have someone so i dunno....

Almost makes me feel useless, cuz everyone ignores me...

They do exist. In my experience, good men (like good women) are hard to find because they're usually already taken. It may not have anything to do with you. However, I don't know you and have not been around you long like your friends to respond to that fairly. You really think you're the only one in this predicament, ever?? Don't believe that no one else in the entire world has never experienced loneliness.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 10:20 PM

No, and for the love of God could you man stop sending me dick pics, I have enough to make a coffee table book and I don’t need any more.

I'm with you. I've seen enough in my lifetime to know what they look like and they all pretty much look the same to me. It's so rude and presumptuous of this stranger to think I even wanted to his penis. Does this man/men really think that is all he has going for him? If so, he is not my type.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 10:17 PM

Or am I just showing my age? As soon as I see "bigguy69" etc I pass them by.

For the most part I find it off-putting and immature. Next... :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 06:15 PM

I would appreciate an honest rating from both sexes please. Thanks!

Ummm.... add more pictures and by all means, fill in that profile. I perceive blank profiles as the person is either too lazy to fill it out and/or not invested in finding someone. At this point, boring....

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 06:11 PM
One of the best, if not the best profiles, I've seen yet! Those pictures too-- amazing and great variety! If I were a man I'd chase you for sure. One suggestion is I would delete the comment about getting out of this hell. LOL Seriously, it's not positive and it can be misconstrued as being desperate, needing to be rescued, or that you are in a rush. I realize it's humor, but I wouldn't put it in there. I hope that helps and good luck, though you may not really need it. :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 06:04 PM
That's it??

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 06:02 PM
Rate it? Why? Everyone is going to have different reactions anyway. Not sure how that is even useful feedback for you.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 06:00 PM

Never refer to your child as a. curse

Truth!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 06:00 PM

A little too unique I guess, being a mature single father is so hard on here, sadly the women who I’m into are mature and I find they don’t want the kids, they’ve been there, done that and want something a little different than what I have to offer I guess ?. Been on here for 4 years now and had no success in meeting that special someone, no false allusions, I’m not a stud, lol, but I’m no ugly duckling either, so, it’s back to my original thought, I’m a father to a young child, my curse as I’m seeing it, but I wouldn’t change it for the world, so do you here see this too, I value others opinions, thanks, Ferry.

Where else are you looking? Your community, friends, family, other dating sites, etc.? If you have not expanded your pool, I suggest you give it a try. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 05:58 PM

Is it possible to find a partner here who will love you and your child? Has anybody? I've only been here for more than a week and I say that we could have the nicest introductory talk and then when they learn I have a daughter the conversation just dies a sudden death lol

It is possible. However, your expectations may be a bit off. You can't expect to meet "the" man in a bit over one week. These things take time and I strongly encourage you to take time. You have a child, right? Just hang in there. Remember, those men that die a sudden death, just did you a huge favor. They were not your type and did not take your time. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 05:50 PM

Im marriage with mentally illness man and i just found out after we got marriage,he seems has bipolar likes to cursing and shout even with our baby 10 old months.i dont know he did on purpose or not but many times our baby feel off while he was with him,the lasttime he was laydown on the bed and let our baby grab and holding drawer and standing by himself was actually not strong enough to standing by himself and fell off.i want to talk with our pediatrician about my husband behaviour but he threaten to divorce me and took a baby.i dont have income and family in state,my husband is US citizen if we divorce he will win for a baby. What should i do?...

I am not giving your partner a free pass, but... when someone is mentally unstable they have less self-control over their actions and hurt others. This is never their goal mind you, but I would say you have to be the one to decide what's best for your and your child's safety and long-term well-being. I doubt he would get the baby; most women get custody, especially when the child is young. Besides, you can keep a record of such incidents. Do you call the police? Do you record the incidents on your cell phone? Do you have records of mental health interventions, hospitalizations (especially involuntary ones), psychiatrist/out-patient treatment, family testimonials, past partners, etc.? I strongly suggest you talk to someone, such as your pediatrician. You don't want to be accused of neglecting to keep your child safe. You do not want the state to take this child from both of you and put it in foster care. There are plenty of resources out there for you. Start with the pediatrician. He/she should be able to assist you.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 21 22