Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 05:38 PM
Edited by feelyoungagain on Sun 08/16/20 05:43 PM

Never married!

Had some LTR's but never the big M.

Unlike most guy's my age I don't have 3 or 4 ex wives and 7 or 8 kids I'm ignoring out there.

I have one (1) child, my daughter who will be 16 in Nov, her mother and I were together for about 17 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the stark impression you are passing judgment on certain people. However, you could just as easily be judged for your decision, which was raising a child with a woman to whom you were not married. Many people would frown upon that. God forbid you had two separate homes. More judgment there (not from me). I.e., you're making yourself look high and mighty, whether intentional or not. Just some food for thought...

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 05:32 PM

Welcome ;-)
Because no one is obligated.

Exactly! Or, they're simply not interested in you.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 05:31 PM
That sounds like therapy is due

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:51 PM

Why do you say this? If you are in a relationship with the right person, I bet you will enjoy it

You, nor anyone, knows the future. Things change and there is no guarantee you will enjoy your partner or relationship to the point you don't want to leave, or should leave. Pessimistic, but that's reality.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:49 PM

My goal is to not be in one.

Same here

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:48 PM

Why do men say they are interest yet they are inconsistent with their actions?

Because they're men? LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:48 PM

I figure that many on here are divorced or widow/widower. What age did you get married? I'm just curious to see how different my path was. Thanks everyone.

I have been single and will likely never get married. I honestly question my ability to be with the same person for the rest of my life. I don't think I have it in me to work on something for the long haul. I also don't believe in divorce. However, that's not to say I can't find a long-term and meaningful relationship. I've had my share, but I will not get married.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:45 PM

Is it acceptable for a older guy over 50 to date a much younger women ( age limit 18 above )?

I don't care or judge what you do in your personal life as long as you're abiding the law with a consenting adult (i.e., 18 or above).

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:42 PM

Can you just be a sugar Mum instead of divorcing your husband not doing enough for your sex life and attention? Same goes for the men!

Sure. Who says you can't do what you want with your personal life? I personally don't care and I say to you, "You do you!"

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:41 PM

It's all propaganda and lies.
Tall people are cursed. They will never enjoy the simple pleasure of driving a cute fast sportscar.
The will always be bumping their heads on stuff and low ceiling objects.
And tall people never get to wear cute fun clothes.

LOL That is the craziest thing I've ever heard.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:40 PM

Are there advantages that go with being tall,and do short people lose anything for being short?

Are you talking about the dating field? I think it depends on whom you're referring to. My experience has been that shorter men are less successful and on occasion, very short or very tall women are less successful.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:38 PM
Gross grammar and spelling errors.
Incomplete profile.
Narcissistic profile.
No picture or a picture of a landscape for example.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:35 PM

I'm a few days old on the site & all I'm getting is the robotic Hi in my inbox from younger men even after clearly stating I'm only willing to date 40+

So, I'm here asking; where are the 40+ men? The ones who are ready and raring to go for the long haul?

I've honestly filled my profile and feel free to (AMA) ask me anything. I'm an open book.

Only the serious ones, hit me up. Let's get on to writing our success story.

Love,

Imani from Nairobi Kenya :flag_ke:

Maybe try using the search option.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:34 PM

You've been a member for over 3 years and that has been plenty of time to have filled out your profile which you did not do. The rating is very low.

Based on this comment alone, I'm not even going to bother and check out his profile; let alone rate it. All I can say is "WOW." SMH...

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:32 PM

Gorgeous girls and womens come for a fun loving time

So... you want girls and women? I would hope you don't want girls, but simply women. It's women btw. That's plural for the singular of woman in case you didn't know.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:31 PM

Yes, anything about that?

Hahaha Good response

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:30 PM

Hello friends, I have realized that I am attracted to older women. I hardly get attached or attracted to someone in my age bracket. Sometimes, i get a bit disturbed when I meet a woman older than myself and I tell of her my interest in her. Most of such women think I need their money. Sadly enough,I am attached or attracted to older with brains. Is this normal loving women older than myself?

You can't help whom you love or are attracted to. So if it feels normal to you, and ignore everyone else's opinion, then go for it. I'm attracted to younger men. No one ever says it's abnormal and if I do, I simply tell them to mind their own life and not worry about mine.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:27 PM

LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:26 PM

Last week we went to buried our member who caused of an acident then after burial it was a custom those those people that "after every buried old people talk to people" now when we are about to leave their they called one mzee to talked to us then he said "THE FIRST TO LEAVE HERE WILL DIE"now all of us since last week now what should we do?

Believe what you want and decide whether or not you should worry about what was said. Then again, really? Besides, it's not like the time line was predicted. It could mean, though I don't believe it, that one of you will die before the other in your 90's. Did you consider that this person may have false beliefs, delusions, or simply beliefs different from yours? So, you can believe what you want. Good luck

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/16/20 03:23 PM

There is a gender or classification who could like to be live as woman really but could not live that. this takes a humans stress and every problem of a men or women who likes to be intersex please keep posting

Do you realize that what you are talking about is not intersex?? Intersex is a physiological condition, not a problem as you are referring to (stress and "like" to be intersex. No one wants to be intersex. Intersex means you are Born with genitalia of both sexes; visible or not. It requires surgery at one point.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 21 22