Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/15/20 06:25 PM

I have a friend who, is a Psychic Medium. She is very good at what she does. She's involved with spirit guides and white magic and what not. She is a really good person, and we were talking one day about the afterlife and what not, and she gave me a website to go check out. It's a pretty good read, withing the afterlife world, and what happens to a person, in this particular case. Anyways, I'll let u read for yourself if your into this sort of thing. I believe very heavy into this and also spirit guides....

http://channelingerik.com/

My dreams come true. I don't like this gift because the dreams that come true are never good. :( Luckily, this is a rare occurrence.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/15/20 06:22 PM

Anybody tell me.?

God of Isreal. Only True and Living God.

Many other fake things people worship out in the world.

You can't attack people's beliefs. That's nonsense. Should I attack yours and call it fake? I don't think so and I won't. People believe what they want to believe. There are many cultures in this world that will challenge what you said. Why? Because they worship in their own way. Just food for thought...

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/15/20 06:20 PM

Why should we take your word? Do you go around miraculously healing the sick and raising the dead?
Have you died, stayed in the grave for 3 days, and then came back to life?
Did you tell people in advance that this was gonna happen?

No?...

Then your word means nothing, because you cannot back it up.

I've researched most religions of the world, from abrahmic religions to eastern religions. Almost all of them have class struggle. A group rise up and claims they saw things and create hysteria and then they gain influence and eventually they form a whole new society according to their interests. They call them prophets. Im not saying this, religious people themselves claim this

you've anything to back up about claims about your man miraculously healing people and coming back to life? You have a book to back that up yeah? ... If so, that ends the debate

There are followers of thor and loki and even superman. They believe these characters really existed and books were written about them. The books are proof for them. You know these beliefs keep us from getting to our full potential.

Ummm... one of those books you're asking about is The Bible. There are other books very similar to this one. So yes, everything you pointed out and questioned can be supported in written text. Comparing Gods to fictional characters is HARDLY a suitable comparison. May I suggest you do more research? Especially about prophets or other "religious" people and what they practice and believe, and WHY.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/15/20 06:15 PM

Anybody tell me.?

I can't answer that for you, nor do I think anyone can. That's your journey to discover the answer(s). Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/15/20 06:09 PM
Edited by feelyoungagain on Sat 08/15/20 06:10 PM
LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 09:04 PM

Do you feel jealous if your partner hang out with a friend of the opposite sex?

Not at all. I have male friends. Besides, it's not even about the gender; it's about trust and how secure I feel in the relationship. I will never tell anyone with whom they can be friends with. That's silly and immature. Besides, this friend was in your partner's life BEFORE you. If you have a problem with this, don't get involved. Nothing good ever comes out of jealousy and friends will NOT go away, nor should they.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 08:49 PM

Apologies. I get it now. None of you speak English natively. To clarify, my profile says nothing at all about my ex or women. Literally nothing. “Post breakup hoe phase” is a slang term to mean I am not interested in a long term relationship right now.

So, not actually open to constructive criticism. I'm shocked 🤣.

I see... I didn't realize there was such a phrase. Perhaps you want to rethink your use of words then. Not all of us are educated with such terms. i for one, try to learn more appropriate use of words; and while English is not my original language, it doesn't mean I don't speak it well. As a matter of fact, it's my third language, so clearly you don't need to insult me nor anyone whose first language is not English. You may have a PhD, but I also have many educational accolades and juggling two successful long-standing careers since my mid-twenties. Couldn't do that w/o speaking English fluently and with accuracy. Please don't insult members. It's not called for nor appropriate. Again, you're just providing me with more insight into your rotten personality. So much for asking and then not welcoming feedback.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 08:42 PM

What is so offensive about calling a lady after a gardening implement ?

First of all he did not call a woman by any name he was calling himself a hoe..

Too many jumped the gun here and took what he said wrong~~

This is what his profile says~~~ "I think the kids call it a post breakup hoe phase."

He is referring to himself as the hoe shshs

Now please tell me where he called a woman a hoe?? slaphead slaphead

I still don't see it this way, which tells me most women won't either. But... my bigger concern is what his children are calling this. Quite confused on this end

Ah yes, I see that now. I have to admit I read it wrong at first. It sounded more like he was looking for hoes. Which would be fine if he were, to each his/her own. Calling himself one makes more sense as far getting out of a relationship and just wanting to play the field for a while.

OT... As far as your profile goes Michael, as you can see, a lot of misunderstandings and confusion over your choice of wording can and has happened. Perhaps rewording it a bit might help because as TxsGal said, some humor doesn't always come across as such.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 08:40 PM

Is candidness in a profile a turnoff? I welcome all feedback; critical or otherwise. Thanks!

Candidness in it of itself is not, should not be a turnoff. What makes it a turnoff is what you say and how you say it.

For example, the fact that whomever you are trying to meet is or will be a hoe to remedy your problems of a failed marriage. Shame on you for even thinking about women like that. We are not quick fixes for you or any man's problems. I would say that's offensive.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 08:38 PM

What is so offensive about calling a lady after a gardening implement ?

Technically, that is what a hoe is.

But over the years it's developed many other meanings, especially in the USA. Most of which you can find in the urban dictionary. The definition that most feel is offensive is when 'hoe' refers to a woman being a whore or slut. The younger generation use the term most often, especially after a break up... having hoes gives them a chance to still engage in sexual activity, just not with the drama of a relationship. The hoes, usually young women, prefer that too. They generally have casual sex with any guy that is willing.

Oh, and guys can be the hoes too.

What is offensive? Your level of understanding the difference between a lady and a gardening tool btw. A hoe also has other implications, so don't think we're the dumb ones and you didn't mean anything by it. I don't think a young woman who enjoys sex is a hoe. Men like to get around and they don't get a negative label. It's a double standard. Otherwise, I guess I'm an older hoe since I like intimate encounters outside of a deep and meaningful relationship. LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 01:27 PM
It's completely blank! So I give it a one only because you have more than one picture.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 01:25 PM

Wow....lovely compliment. They say the heart wants what the heart wants. I am attracted to white men. It is sad that in this day and age we still have people who are against IR relationships.

You can't help whom you're attracted to. Plain and simple.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 01:25 PM
I'm not sure where you are observing this. I.e., it could be your community. What do you mean by "can't?" I like and date men of all ethnicity and where I live, it's not uncommon for white women to date black men. It could be a value or a belief of one's community. A lot of communities feel negatively about interracial dating. I live in a pretty liberal community, so there are no issues.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 01:22 PM
Well, search for KY women. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 08/14/20 11:36 AM
Depends. I wouldn't know.

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/13/20 10:32 PM
Not too bad. I would elaborate on who you are, what you are looking for, and qualities you desire in a woman. On the up side, I really like how you listed your interests. It not only helps others to see what you may have in common, but it also says you're pretty well-rounded. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/13/20 06:03 PM
A one at best. I would at least FILL in your profile. State who you are/about yourself and what you are looking for in a man, and your interests. I would also add some more pictures. What kind of progress would you expect otherwise? Good luck

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/13/20 06:00 PM

I'm a few days old on the site & all I'm getting is the robotic Hi in my inbox from younger men even after clearly stating I'm only willing to date 40+

So, I'm here asking; where are the 40+ men? The ones who are ready and raring to go for the long haul?

I've honestly filled my profile and feel free to (AMA) ask me anything. I'm an open book.

Only the serious ones, hit me up. Let's get on to writing our success story.

Love,

Imani from Nairobi Kenya :flag_ke:

Hey. Have you tried setting whom can contact you? If not, click on your profile picture and then click on "SETTING." After that, click on "Limit Who Can Send You Mail." Ta-da! Hope it works :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/13/20 05:59 PM
Welcome gorgeous. Good luck in your search and I hope you enjoy!

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/12/20 03:41 PM

Hi there!

I'm new here and i'd like to meet a great girl with whom i can share a lot of things... Can i please get a very honest Rating on my profile?

Thanks!

Instant pass. Your profile says nothing about who you are, nor does it say what kind of qualities you seek in a lady or woman, not "girl."

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 21 22