Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:07 AM

why women are not interested in south asian men. I am here for a while and have not chatted a single lady. perhaps its due to my nationality. Why?

We all have our preferences. Some people are open to dating any or all races while others are not. Preferences also have to do with cultures and their beliefs.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:03 AM

One post in three and a half years? That's not trying very hard.

Makes me wonder how invested she is in her journey.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:02 AM

I've been on dating site for years and migle is one of them..my intention is looking the love one after my husband passed away 20 years ago..but all i met are scammers...but i always have a faith maybe one day i eventually find my soulmate through dating site..as i cant my experiences makes me stop looking the right person..as each person is different..and i always have in my mind that this person maybe the right one when i met the new friend ...always cross my finger:pray:

Are dating sites the only resources you're using? Do you join social groups that have men in your age range and interests? For example, you could join a hiking group if that's something you enjoy, or a group that likes to sail. Do you go to social events like the opening of an art gallery? Have you solicited help from your friends, or do you not trust them? Funny, but true for some of us. Find a new hobby where men will be present. Attend a sports event; even if only one time. Do take your time, especially if you want to re-marry. I would post at least one more picture that shows your eyes. Expand on what you are looking for. You only have two sentences, the second one being you yelling anger and frustration. That would turn any man away. Lastly, list some interests! At least two, preferably more.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:53 PM

You know what also works sometimes complimenting on how she looks, from her eyes to her hair or what she’s wearing:wink: . Looks are very important to most women.

Ooh, I'm actually most impressed when the man initially makes no mention of looks. I don't want to think that's the reason he's interested. YMMV

Of course, it's nice to hear from time to time, recognition of something that he likes about the way I look. But I prefer to hear it later, after we've established a connection.

I like it when my date recognizes the lengths I went to to look and smell nice for him. It doesn't have to be sexual.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:52 PM

Ask her questions about herself, her life, her family, her plans, whatever. Then listen to the answers and follow up. Believe me, she won't notice that you're nervous. If you get a chance to meet with her again, present yourself well. Be groomed and appropriately dressed. You could bring her something small that shows you're thoughtful. Depending on where you're going it could be bottled water. I'm a sucker for a supermarket flower bouquet, or a piece of chocolate, but not everyone is. In our Covid world, maybe an extra mask if you're going inside someplace.

When I'm nervous, I'll wiggle my toes or place my hands under the table and touch them as a distraction. If we're sitting on a bench, I sit on one or both of my hands. Not only do these little tricks help with my nervousness, but because he can't see it, he'll think I'm confident. :) If my date does notice my nervousness, he usually finds it endearing and will reassure me that it's okay.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:48 PM

Just think that she's as afraid as you and forge ahead.
Long, long ago I learned to think in terms of WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Ask yourself that, in this case you could be rejected...........so what. laugh

You nailed it on the head! Rejection is the worst possible outcome. The upside to rejection is that you didn't waste your time with the wrong person, and... you got experience approaching a lady that also rejected you. It's good to have that experience.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:46 PM

i think we are in the same track..im so shy, i am not too confident tomyswlf sometimes..having a boyfriend is very hard for me..i dont know if there still someone who will like me..

Look, if convicted felons can have partners, so can you! Sounds like you've had bf's. If I'm right, seems like someone liked you :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:44 PM

I never had a girlfriend before and want to experience what it is to have a relationship but what ties me the most is about the shyness I have and fear of breaking up. What can I do in this situation.

Well, if you continue your fear to hold you back, you'll never have a gf. Is that really what you want? My suggestion is letting the lady know up front so that she knows to be more patient and understanding with you. If she's not, move on. Unfortunately, break-ups can happen to anyone and they hurt; sometimes they hurt immensely. Do you have any friends you can ask? I would definitely consider getting a female's point of view. It could give you an advantage. good luck!! I know it's scary and awkward at first. We've all been there.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:39 PM

Are you one of those people who get off on the secrecy of an affair?

I don't get off from affairs, but I am not opposed to having a relationship with a married man. I don't seek married men despite the temptations that have presented themselves. But if a married man approaches me, that changes things. Why? Because he's the one looking, not me. I did not take the man from his wife. He's already decided to cheat on his wife and risk his marriage. I did not approach him and offer the opportunity. I did not plant the seed in his head. Am I the other woman? Yes, but I'm not the one who stole your husband or has intentions of breaking up a marriage or a family. No. That I will not do. If at any point I suspect this man may be developing feelings for me or mentions leaving his wife, I throw him out immediately. I want nothing to do with that. So then why do I spend time with married men then you may ask? It's not a complicated relationship and we both have our own lives. I like things simple and on a superficial emotional level. I definitely prefer single men, but I am answering the question honestly from my point of view. Some will judge me; others won't. Besides... no one knows the whole story and at the end of the day, I'm the one living with the choices I make.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:30 PM

Is age and distance a problem for a relationship?

It can be. For me distance is a problem. Age, well.. that's a personal choice, not necessarily a problem.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:27 PM

Went to a New Year's Eve party being held in an obscure warehouse in the late 80s. Immediately locked eyes with the drummer. Blatantly stared at him while I danced. Subtle eh? *laughing*

During a break, he sauntered over to me. We talked for a while. He finished his set. We were together for the summer before he moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career as a music producer.

Hes now in New York City, has traveled Europe with his band and still a music producer.

That sounds really sexy! love Okay, I'm biased, I tend to have a thing for drummers myself, lol. Really nice, and sounds danged adventurous!
Thank you for sharing. flowerforyou

MmmHmmm! I have a thing for musicians. Professional or not.. Makes me puuuurrrrr. *laughing*

Great topic! Thanks for posting it. flowerforyou

Me too, hihi. My last two partners were musicians. One drummer, the other bass player. I like artistic people. I'm artistic myself so there's attraction there. But somehow there's something about musicians... love

And glad you like the topic!

There is definitely something about musicians! I haven't dated many, but they do stand out from the rest.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:26 PM

So many singles here, many of whom are looking for love, but don't know how, where, and in the end many of us kind of lose faith that it can happen.

So I thought, why not share some inspiration and tell about the wonderful, funny, exciting, etc. way you met a partner.
And since the idea is to be an inspiration for others, leave out the sour bits. That's for another topic.

So... What story could you share about how you've met someone?

My story....
I came back to The Netherlands after 2 years abroad, and I felt horribly out of place here. I'd seen so much, lived among the Aboriginals in AUstralia, lived and travelled through Indonesia.
In those days (1987) very few people travelled far, nor had any the experiences I'd had.
After being single for about a year, my Tae Kwondo teacher got sick and had to stop. We got a new teacher, and one of the men who came with him to help out liked me. A lot. I didn't like him all that much, lol, but after class I did end up talking to him. And it turned out he'd lived in Australia as a kid for years on end, and again when he was about 17-18!!!
Wowza!
The next time I saw him he had a present for me. I couldn't wait till after class to see it! It was a kangaroo skull. Talk about an unusual first pressie! Of course I still got :)
And yep... we got together, married, kids, own house, the lot :)

So we met in the sport school.

Sometimes it's coincidence/fate and other times it's just honest-to-God efforts at frequenting the same spots. E.g., your church, a park with single parents, support groups for single parents, etc.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:24 PM

Ive been here for a long time now but it seems any white lady I try texting blocks me or doesnt reply.Or is social stigma working here too

So I looked at your profile. It could very well be that you you're not 6'7" as you certainly don't look it, and/or the fact that you talked about your past relationship. That's a no-no and a huge turn-off.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:20 PM

There are many whites that line blacks. Many blacks that like whites. With personal preference, that can play a role. like, if a white person doesn't wanna date a black person cuz they are unatractive then that's that. As long as they don't make it racial. like, y'all can be friends, but if they don't wanna date a black person then that's them. Or if a black person doesn't wanna date a white person. Me, I've dated a half black half white person cus she fit into my preference. You can't force people to date people they don't wanna date

Even if it is racial, that's one them and clearly not the one for you. Next!

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:18 PM

Ive been here for a long time now but it seems any white lady I try texting blocks me or doesnt reply.Or is social stigma working here too

Everybody has preferences; mine is younger men. Try not to take it personally. I'm open to all races, but not everyone is open to all races. If she's not interested in you, move onto someone who is. Or... is it the content of your messages that may be causing blocks? I mean a block is for a specific reason.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:15 PM

How sure u are that Online dating makes Strong relation
Mean on my behalf how will get the personality of that human
Ik pictures do matter Bt sometime it do Bluff
I'm not talking that Fake one
I'm talking about real one
Look on my behalf I'll meet that Human

Saying you have a dirty imagination won't help your chances one bit. It turned me off immediately. That doesn't indicate maturity or seriousness about finding a strong relation; perhaps a superficial one. That's a detail you share later on once you've gotten to know each other better.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:12 PM

How sure u are that Online dating makes Strong relation
Mean on my behalf how will get the personality of that human
Ik pictures do matter Bt sometime it do Bluff
I'm not talking that Fake one
I'm talking about real one
Look on my behalf I'll meet that Human

You need to decide if you're willing to take that chance. You can ask for pictures via text should you decide to exchange numbers. If the person refuses or simply uses the same pictures on their profile, well then you have your answer. If they say they don't like taking selfies, too bad. Get them to take on or get them to have someone take a picture of them. Easy peasy. You get to know them and their personality over the phone and if you think you want to meet that person, then take the chance with the next step.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:09 PM

I'm new here. I'm 20. Looking for a girl.

you will not find girls on here; only ladies/women. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:08 PM

Tell me if purity and genuine dating still exist?

Yes ma'am it does. Just harder to find nowadays. Good luck!!

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:07 PM

Have you considered, maybe, swatting him
on the nose, with a rolled up newspaper?

I don't go for bad boys myself lol.

Then why would you ask??