Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:17 AM

does any one do this ... men or women ... you are cought up in what your doing ... but a guy is doing something to in a store ... and he say whats wrong i said nothing just lost my train of thought lol he said I do that to sometimes ... was this another opportunity i missed he had no ring on ... cute older ... and me got my thoughts back an just moved on and smile at him ... should i have struck up a conversation with him... or maybe I just missed it ... be so long since I have asked anyone out ... should I have ask if he wanted to get a drink after work ... this happens to me pretty frequent ... so u think he should have asked me out if he liked me in that way ... his smile kinda said yes...

Maybe, maybe not. Depends if you're willing to face rejection. You can always ask yourself in the moment if you will regret not having taken the next step, which sounds like you have been. If this is happening frequently, men clearly find you intriguing. Go for it! What's the worst that can happen? Rejection. Pft, big deal. You tried instead of wondering "what if?" I would say something like, "I wish I had more time to chat, but perhaps we can meet over coffee." See what he says.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:10 AM

how to know that person is really love u or just pretending to love u

Cut off contact and see what happens. If they love you, they will check on you. pay attention to where you are on their priority list. When are they spending time with you? When it's only convenient for them? To fulfill their needs only? Do you have similar goals? Does the person ever back out on plans? How often does this happen? What is the reason/excuse? Do you have something they want? Money? Luxury lifestyle? If you suspect it's your lifestyle/money the person wants, hold off on the spoiling to see if he/she sticks around.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:05 AM

Men have it better than what?

That's what I'm wondering too

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:02 AM

Is it normal to wanna score on the first date? Do ladies ever want it?

Well, why don't you ask yourself why it wouldn't be normal? Do ladies ever want it???? If you don't know the answer to this yourself, I certainly can't help you.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:59 AM

hi everyone
i caught my girlfriend cheating me got her cellphone all data she is unaware, now what should i do can't decide
You have been here since June 2018 so really just WHO is the cheater??

LOL This member sounds very immature to me.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:58 AM

Invasion of privacy anyone or could I be wrong

100% invasion; clearly there are trust issues in this relationship. And.. why is he on a dating site???

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:57 AM

hi everyone
i caught my girlfriend cheating me got her cellphone all data she is unaware, now what should i do can't decide

Do you care about her cheating or your deceptive behavior of being on a dating site? Come on; it doesn't work like that. There is always a reason why people cheat. If you confront her, she'll know you went through her phone. There are problems here. Figure it out. Maybe she cheated on you because you can't be trusted. I don't know because you don't give enough information.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:49 AM

how can you notice when someone's crushing on you??

as a lady or a gentleman, what do you look at when a person approach you for friendship?

By the effort they're putting in. For example, how often do they text you? What do the texts say? How often are they trying to make plans with you? How often do they try to "accidentally" or coincidentally run into you? I.e, are they trying to monopolize your time?

As a lady, I look for kindness. A kind heart speaks volumes.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:46 AM

Is it possible to have relationship without children

Why not? There's your answer

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:44 AM

How to handle your first date?

Be on time!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:43 AM
Meh, nothing complicate about this. Personal preference and experience.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:42 AM

Why they lie

Same reason anyone lies. Men lie too

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:39 AM

So I've been married 20 years.
100% faithful and loyal.
Never told her a single lie in that time. I'm a loving, attentive and providing husband. Im a good dad.
I raised 3 fine adults. lol
Wife walked out on us a month ago. And I now face the horrid truth of who she has been for a while.
liar, cheater, addict. for years.
bla bla bla.

I'm Done With Her.
Now it's getting past all of this pain and sadness.
The Question I have is What do I do now?
I don't even know who I am without her. I don't want to be single. lol.

I know you didn't want this answer, but it's only been one month! Do you realistically think overcoming something like this will occur in one month?? This is something you'll have to figure out on your own and expect the healing process to last more than one year. You also say LOL about being single. ?? I'm sorry to hear what happened, but.. come on. I think you're expectations are way too high and misguided.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:34 AM

is it okay to forgive anyone who cheated on you first just because you're poor and after you got rich she fallen love with you again?

WTF? Here is my answer-- what is okay for you is not always okay for others. It's your life, your choice how to live it.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:29 AM

This subject came up in another topic and appears in my daily life. I'm currently in a resort area where I do not know anyone. I regularly go for walks on the beach and to happy hour. I usually can strike up a conversation with another single man or a woman who is accompanied by a man. Starting a conversation with a single woman or 2 is almost impossible so here are my questions.

Are single woman truly fearful of any interaction with a single man who is a stranger?

Is it a reasonable fear?

What can a man do to make them more at ease?

How much of that fear is a result of sensationalized news or social media?

Depends on the vibe we get and our experiences- have most been good, or bad. Maybe you're not they're type. Maybe they don't want to date. Maybe they're spoken for. Who knows? I can't tell you how to abate their fear since I don't know how you are approaching women. It could be the area since you don't appear to have a problematic history. Women tend to be more guarded in such places. Do you go out alone all the time? That can put off a "creepy" or questionable vibe. Unfortunately, I am always suspicious of ulterior motives. I know that not every man has ulterior motives, but at 46 and being single most of my life, I've just encountered so many negative interactions that yes, I'm really wary of men now.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:20 AM

Choose both, if both are okay with that. Some people are polyamorous and can love more than one at a time.

This is true. Completely slipped my mind in my reply.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:19 AM

Is it possible to fall in love with two people at the same time?
How would you choose the one?

maybe, but you better pick one or leave them both while you get your head straight and figure out which one you can't live w/o. Don't string them along. It's cruel.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:17 AM

That’s a very vague question.

In what context?

I agree. Phone contact, sexual contact,... ?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:16 AM

All that was said by others, and also the elephant in the room:
Mostly these men are looking for money, not love, and I know from living in Asia that they automatically believe all white and/or Western people are rich.

Another is that most are looking for easy access to a Western country.

Then there is them being short, having entirely different norms & values, different religion, different culture.
Apart from all that, you'd have to be attracted to Asian men.

And then there's the distance.

Why would a Western woman bother?
Like Maybwecan said: there are 15 million women in your country. Surely there's at least one who's a match.

there must be alot, who are fed up from their own country folks and want a spice up in their lives and experience a change. literally speaking, i don't like the girls here. they have limited mentality. i looking for someone with big exposure and understanding of life. such a women will be an inspiration for me.
and all asian are not the same. i am looking for someone money or i don't want to be on payroll. i would like to earn by own and spend it, where i want.

Go to a sugar mama site who will support a shallow man such as yourself. Did you ever wonder why the girls have limited mentality as you poorly put it? Hmmm, politically it could be oppression, or patriarchal societal norms. How is that their fault that they can't get wiser if they are expected to stay at home and are not allowed to participate in family and community decision-making. Why don't you make money and support a young lady's education?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:09 AM

There is no such thing as
instant gratification.

You've barely been here for 4 days.

slaphead

LOL Good one!