Community > Posts By > keywhee

keywhee's photo
Sat 10/27/07 08:27 AM
I'm personally convinced that Iraq has become a pride issue. Conquering or changing Iraq, whichever you prefer, will only piss off that area of the world even more. It won't solve anything. The middle east culture and the western culture do not understand each other. That's why it's pointless to continue on. But as it's been said, can't really pull out now....probably because we want to minimize the level of the "we really f**ked up" label that history is going to plaster all over us.

keywhee's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:59 AM
Forgot to finish the quote out but with, "...but in the end you find out it's only an illusional trick."

And no, I'm not bitter. bigsmile

keywhee's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:33 AM
ROFL Abra

laugh

keywhee's photo
Fri 10/26/07 10:05 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965

So who are you? Eloi or Morlock?

Interesting.....

keywhee's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:22 PM
Change your scene such that all the guys are anti-family? Seems a little defeating to say "no one" wants to date a single mom. Seems slightly extreme? There's always guys out there who get the single mom and those of us who respect the single mom.

happy

keywhee's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:54 PM
Let's not forget The Man in Black...mmm, Johnny Cash

keywhee's photo
Fri 10/19/07 07:19 PM
Have you tried checking with anyone in China?

Granted, not that funny but I will share this odd bit...

Tried a new energy week at work. Everything was in Spanish. I recognized the typical Taurine and Ginseng. What I didn't recognize was "una de gato". Who knows what that means? Not I...until halfway through it I get the translation "nail of cat". Ground up cat claw, mmmm! Tastey!

keywhee's photo
Thu 10/11/07 07:14 PM
Yeah, NOT blazing hot is really almost like being in heaven.

keywhee's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:04 PM
Woo, only 24% mean

keywhee's photo
Wed 10/10/07 05:11 PM
cocina happy

keywhee's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:14 AM
Money is always better because it spares the giver the pain of trying to figure something out. If you like gifts, like some of my friends, I just combine the 2 ideas. I take them shopping. They spend my money for their gift. Works really well. happy

keywhee's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:32 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, she just stares at a can of frozen orange juice because it says, "Concentrate."

keywhee's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:31 PM
Adherents...hmmm, I would guess that the numbers of the top 2 would be much lower if people were really honest about adhering to instead of just labeling themselves, especially the Christianity number. Might end up shifting that decimal to the left 1-2 spots.

keywhee's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:19 PM
Whoah. I live about 5 minutes north of downtown Dallas. I'm pretty sure you could hear the whole town screaming. They won twice after getting beat in 4 full quarters (apologies to ESPN)...figure that one out.

No worries, they'll get that first loss next week.

keywhee's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:15 PM
Wow, what an odd introduction. I would have definitely gone with something a little more cordial like a llama, a water buffalo, or even a dik-dik....wait....what?

keywhee's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:15 PM
Wow, my first post just to say I'm only minutes from downtown, Uptown, and lower Greenville. All the living you could ever want to experience. Apparently, I'm only one of 3 in Dallas reading this thread. :)

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next