Community > Posts By > keywhee

keywhee's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:48 AM
Edited by keywhee on Sun 11/25/07 08:49 AM
The devil made me volunteer at a soup kitchen right after I donated clothes to an orphanage. Bastard!!

keywhee's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:58 AM
UGH!! I just rechecked my facts and I was off again. That's WIC - Women, Infants, and Children.

God, how embarrassing. Again, bowing out. This won't happen again. The alleged funny voice in my head has just been sacked.

Apologies. :wink:

keywhee's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:52 AM
You forgot to mention also the charitable side of Wiccan. It provides Federal grants to States for supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, and to infants and children up to age five who are found to be at nutritional risk.

keywhee's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:39 AM
Yes I do, which is why my post is completely off topic and funny to some. Ok, maybe mostly just me. :smile: I'll bow out now.

keywhee's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:34 AM
I'm United Healthcare. That might actually be the same thing now that I think about all of the times I've had to deal with them...

happy

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:21 PM
I actually do not believe in the soulmate only one for you idea. First of all, the mathematical improbability with the population of the planet doesn't make sense. Secondly, the idea that there's only one person out there that you can get along with just seems silly.

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:07 PM
Dad?!?!?

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:34 PM
Does it make sense that within each of the age specific threads that the font gets larger as the age group does?

(Oh boy, gonna get it for that one.)

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:26 PM

hey keywhee did u ever download those songs??

I went looking for them on MySpace but they didn't have MIA. I need to get on my desktop to go find though. Soon.

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:25 PM

I've thought of this before -- What if... You really aren't supposed to meet that someone in this life time because if you do.. you will have a satan child or something.. Or the world will be bombed.. or.. I don't know...

That might be too much thinking

Bah, no such thing as too much thinking. Yeah, the whole space/time continuum with the whole universe moving on with or without us and what ripple effect do our choices have is pretty deep. A delicious philosophical discussion, by the way.

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:22 PM

but remember,no matter how kinky it gets....DON'T PULL THE CORD!!!

ROFL! Perfect!

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:14 PM

Don't worry, baby - you still have me!

How can I lose then? happy

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:07 PM
I hear this a lot from people and I see that offered as comfort but let's think about this for a second. Let's assume that there is one person for everyone out there. Apologies to the gentleman whose name I can't remember but I agree with his idea. What if my someone is a lesbian terrorist living over in Pakistan? I'm just f$%cked.

happy

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:52 PM
Give me the Pack next week. AND I'm in Dallas.

happy

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:57 PM
Wow, I LOVE Thanksgiving!!

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:45 PM

Dude! I knew you looked familiar!!

I would totally let you put your hands up my shirt now...we are grownups, after all...

Well, what are we waiting for? Turn the siren on and get rolling!

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:40 PM
I went mini golfing and then to pizza hut. Afterwards, I tried to put my hands up her shirt. She was horrified. We were 15.

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:28 PM
If you need a 30 something male perspective, good evening.

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:48 AM
A felony might be a good way to clear your mind but as the ol' phrase goes, "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:44 AM

No she'd wonder where the hell she went wrong rasing me

ROFL!

laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16