Community > Posts By > keywhee

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:16 PM
I'm not sure but I can definitely tell you that you do NOT look like Fred Savage. CB would be all over you if you did. :wink:

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:13 PM

Isn't that the kid from The Wonder Years?

I think that kid was Fred Savage. I was so in love with him when i was younger...i thought he was hot.

Oh yeah. Hmmm, yeah, he looks nothing like Fred Savage. flowerforyou

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:09 PM

The guy she is referring to is me ;)

(Although i really do not look like him)

lol...

-Justin

How can she? You look nothing like the guy from The Wonder Years!

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:06 PM
Isn't that the kid from The Wonder Years?

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:53 PM
Once, a fat guy grabbed me and through me in a van and...and...um...damn, where's that therapist's number?

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:41 PM

If you want love, go stand on a street corner.

No, no, no. If you want MONEY, go stand on a street corner. happy

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:30 PM

Ethereal is not a description of God but descibes that he isn't from Earth..also North and South America was discovered long before columbus and noone is disputing that the planets or the solar system exist

Ethereal is a wonderful description of God. Spiritual, not having material substance? Hmm...

I think I didn't make myself clear though. N. and S. America and the solar system and all of those other examples didn't exist until they were discovered or more was known. I'm just simply saying the idea of believing in God is similar, i.e. does not make you sound delusional to believe that God exists and what that idea is to you within your description. Time will pass, and we will learn more.

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:24 PM

Even Einstein himself, before his death said he believed there was an "ultimate creator". Not naming "God" specifically, however knowing for FACT all these thing, not even in our own world, but everything outside we have never even discovered yet, had a "master designer".

If you believe in something like "evelution", well frankly you are an idiot. That "theory" is so lame and weak, because right in front of you is the clear evidence that the evelution" theory is IMPOSSIBLE. Why, well you go to the zoo and see the monkeys .. and then here we are as humans. Where are they "evelutionary in-betweens"?? There are NONE because "evelution" is bogus and false.

One could also say if you don't recognize the legitimacy of evolution, one could be an idiot. Evolution doesn't always occur over thousands and millions of years, it can and does occur within periods of several years. Floridian cockroach study, etc. FYI, humans did not evolve from monkeys. If you study evolution, you will see that they are on totally different branches, from the same ancestral split. (I wish the church would stop dispensing bad propaganda.)

But evolution doesn't prove or disprove God. It's a system that exists regardless. Many philosophers, scientists, and people of faith throughout history, and I'm sure even today, have faith in God or a master architect or whatever you want to call it. Even believers in the big bang theory suggest that there is still something even before the big bang, they call it "The Initial Cause" but in layman's terms, we would call that cause God. But even this is an issue of faith for those who follow those theories, because none of us know for sure.

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:06 PM
Faith, hope, wishes, etc....yes, not empirical concepts. But it doesn't equate to delusion. Delusion implies something that is false or psychotic. Plus it's degrading to people who need/want faith in their lives. No point in being judgmental since those with faith are no better than those without, and vice versa.

Arguments of faith are always ties because just as one cannot prove to you God exists, we cannot prove that God does not exist. Absence of evidence doesn't make something not exist, it just keeps it in the realm of ideas and possibility. The only way something doesn't exist is the same way it does exist, with facts.

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:54 PM
While I'm not that religious, I would offer, "Ethereal".

No dispute air exists, but throughout history, lots of things didn't "exist" due to lack of understanding or knowledge. For example, other planets, i.e. a solar system that revolves around the sun. An example closer to home, the continents of North and South America. More recent, dark matter and things of black hole like nature.

Not suggesting God will be "discovered", but all the things mentioned above that do exist started off with their existence in the faith realm.

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:43 AM

i thought you just wanted a flux capacitor in a faster car.laugh

Heh, no. I just like openly admitting when I'm wrong. Turns women on. *Hint guys!*

laugh

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:23 AM
Stealth

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:20 AM

that was a delorian on back to the future

Oh yeah, I'm wrong. Can I still have a Lamborghini with a flux capacitor though?

Volt (chevy's concept car)

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:12 AM

Are ya ready??!!!

There it is!!!

We NEED dancing pickles on here!!!

Dancing pickles? Will have to head back to plentyoffish for that. :wink:

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:09 AM
Lamborghini

(equipped with a flux capacitor, of course)

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:05 AM
Smart

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:04 AM
H1-3 happy

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:00 AM
Reliant

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:59 AM
I'll have the spam, spam, spam, eggs, spam, bacon, spam, spam, and......spam. Oh, and a diet coke.

keywhee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:54 AM
Agreed. Outlaw. happy

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16