Community > Posts By > keywhee

keywhee's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:41 PM
When is the last time you went on a date? And if it's been a while, are you concerned or still content?

keywhee's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:14 PM
Gender discrimination!!

keywhee's photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:00 PM
Can we just live together first?

keywhee's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:19 AM
Oh my God (or god, whichever you prefer). That's the worst line of reason I've think I've heard since I cared what my ex-wife thought. happy happy happy

Good job trying to rev up another argument with laughable logic.

keywhee's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:47 PM
Duckie, great pic. Love the hair. happy flowerforyou

keywhee's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:39 PM
Join the reality show craze, my Italian brother. Beauty and the Geek!

keywhee's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:02 PM
I'm gathering all of my soon to be ex company's documents, information, and other paperwork they've sent me over the past 2.5 years and I'm preparing a bonfire!

Ah, I love new beginnings. What else is there sweeter than hope?

keywhee's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:29 PM
Edited by keywhee on Fri 12/07/07 08:30 PM

Sam was a once a happy fellow......

...who was born at a very early age, the son of a share cropper.

keywhee's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:24 AM
I saw "duct tape" and thought this might be in the relationship advice section. How embarrassed am I!?

keywhee's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:04 PM
Edited by keywhee on Thu 12/06/07 07:05 PM
I think that concept is totally bogus. Like love, nothing comes to your life by just waiting except old age and boredom. Get out and make things happen, right or wrong, comfortable or uncomfortable, go stir up the universe around you and see what happens. Stumbling into something will always happen (good or bad), but sitting around breeds boredom and lethargy and that just leads to b*tching.

Make a decision, make something happen. happy

keywhee's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:32 PM
"What's snow?"", he said from Dallas.

happy

keywhee's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:52 PM
Wow, a reference to Stryper...

I could listen to Def Leppard for quite some time. Such tasty, commercially packaged music....good stuff!

keywhee's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:37 PM
Add me to the list of those who are on a dating website and are also considered the crazy one at work....wait a second....the link is becoming clear....

keywhee's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:30 PM
Match is ok but really is not that much different than free sites. Not a very good experience there. I'm also one of those that eHarmony wouldn't even let on because of my personality survey. Plentyoffish was actually pretty decent. JSH has been the friendliest place I've seen of the 4. Haven't dated anyone off of here but the quality of people (from a guys perspective) seems really reasonable.

keywhee's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:24 PM

have been told some of the family is from venus some more from mars and a few from pluto still think I am mostly earthling.drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Well, the men are from mars, the women are from venus, and I'm guessing the dog is from pluto.

keywhee's photo
Wed 12/05/07 06:54 PM
While we've done this before, I'll offer the same answer...

Mostly Italian with a sliver of Apache.

*raaarrr!*

happy

keywhee's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:43 PM

well.....isn't that special........

good 4 ya, try to keep this one, LOL

I could have kept the last one. But life is better when you improve it. happy

keywhee's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:40 PM
Not tall but hi from Dallas. :smile:

keywhee's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:33 PM
For those who know me, I have a plan, "Save the 7 year old, save the world." The base for this plan was to get a new job. Interviewed on Friday for one, got a call today, and they offered me the job. I'm SO thrilled. The greatest perk, it's for a private school and I'm on a faculty schedule which means only working 9 months of the year (with all the the time off for holidays and 8 weeks during the summer). That means TONS of daddy time!

Aaah, life has suddenly become so much better.

keywhee's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:14 PM
Toss up between "And So It Goes" by Billy Joel or I really dig the chorus in "Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 15 16