Community > Posts By > keywhee

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:33 AM

Key....you snuck in there, I don't know you well enough!!!

Well, I was born at a very early age, the son of a sharecropper. I really didn't get into architecture until I was 3, at which time I purchased my own Erector Set with money I had made from a combination of panhandling and selling trinkets in the market, which, of course were made from stones I mined in my neighbor's backyard.

Hope that helps. happy

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:28 AM
Greyhound -

Well, my mother is not a fan of boots, so probably not.

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:59 AM

i usually cover up my arms they are kinda flabby

Nice. laugh

keywhee's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:38 AM
I'd like to modify your post title slightly for myself...

Wanted: Really INTERESTING Woman

happy

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:59 PM
Edited by keywhee on Fri 11/23/07 08:59 PM

Never Keywhee. Why think such a thing! Your a great guy :wink: .... Im just the type of person who likes company whether it be a date, a friend, or a partner.

Soooo.....I don't get to be just some piece of man meat? Dang...

laugh

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:55 PM
Ok, I'm curious enough. I'll head out to limewire to get a sample. What's their best song I should test drive?

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:53 PM

I would keywhee... I enjoy your company in the forums! flowerforyou

Yeah, I'm good stuff. laugh happy

Basically... I'll take anybody who would like to have a great time.

Ok, now I just feel cheap and just like any old piece of meat. :wink:

drinker

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:47 PM
Who???

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:45 PM

cute boys to take me on dates.
:smile: bigsmile :heart:

Hmm, I see where you're going....ok, my answer...

Cute ladies to take ME on dates.
:smile: bigsmile :heart:

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:15 AM

Knew someone would mention Manos......lol. Just wanted to see how long it would take before someone did. That one was pretty dang awful.

Luckily, I got to see Manos through the filter of Mystery Science Theatre 3000!

Yay Crow!

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:42 AM
I usually know it's over when the restraining orders show up. happy

Seriously, protect yourself. If his pattern is to hurt you over and over OR if the pattern is some broken relationship that seems to have ended for "the hundreth time", might consider a final farewell. Why live in a relationship miserable? Love yourself.

keywhee's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:34 AM
When a Man Loves a Woman was pretty awful...

But again, give me "Manos, the Hands of Fate"!

keywhee's photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:17 PM
egg nog has to offer everything from a jolly good drink to a great way to down whiskey...or rum would be really good.

Rum is good too. And when it really comes down to it, really too lazy to look up anything interesting on the net. Besides, experience is better.

keywhee's photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:10 PM
Ok, fellow JSHers. It's Egg Nog season. My typical Egg Nog beverage would simply have whiskey or something of that nature, i.e. very simple.

Enlighten me, what else does Egg Nog have to offer?

keywhee's photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:05 PM
"My ex wife drove me to drinking. I forgot to thank her."

keywhee's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:56 PM
Wow, what a day. Got my kidlet, the cowboys won (which is really ancillary), good food, good company, and....SNOW!! Sure, no big deal for you northeners but we're talking about f@#king Dallas!

And the petty side in me says, "Woo hoo! I got the first snow of the season with my kidlet....ALL to myself!"

keywhee's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:40 PM
Well, yes. The idea is to create bonding moments and memories, even if it's simple stuff. Dad's a smart one!

keywhee's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:40 PM
Lessons would be good. A lot of stuff I can figure out, I'm Italian, it's supposed to me innate. Unfortunately, I can just see a wonderfully ruined turkey.

keywhee's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:23 PM
Sweet Dark Meat Gobble Gobble plans have been changing but I've got a plan now. Decided it was NOT financially feasible to figure out how to cook. So I've accepted a friend's invite for dinner. My 7 year old daughter, though, is going to make a fruit salad (with dad's supervision). Going to let her do it all herself. She's totally excited about it....me too.

happy

keywhee's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:11 PM
Happy Sweet Dark Meat Gobble Gobble!!

wtf?

happy drinker