Community > Posts By > klc

no photo
Fri 05/01/20 06:39 PM
In a sense we belong to each other while in a relationship. Some folks say he or she is my person. Right?

no photo
Fri 05/01/20 06:36 PM
Dear OP:
Gosh, I think everyone is ready for love. Whether they are ready for the particular relationship youre looking for, I sure dunno. We all have some match that suits us. You just cant force it.

no photo
Sat 04/25/20 06:41 PM
May be a little self reflection and reminiscing or 'hoovering' which is a narcissists ploy.

no photo
Wed 04/08/20 07:44 PM
Edited by klc on Wed 04/08/20 07:44 PM
filling out the profile helps a great deal

lots of folks dont do that however

and welcome waving

no photo
Wed 04/08/20 07:29 PM
Happy belated to you lovely one!

no photo
Wed 04/08/20 07:15 PM
Edited by klc on Wed 04/08/20 07:16 PM
teaches violence and the reason to NOT do certain things is fear rather than being the best person you can be.

discipline can be more valuable when it deals in exchanges, like if you break that rule, you will not get that toy, or you will have to do that chore. There should always be discussion about what went wrong and what would have been a better choice blah blah blah

no photo
Wed 04/08/20 07:01 PM

I'd appreciate some responses from women on this forum.

Men seems to be flattering me an awful lot and I am wondering if this is pretty typical for this type of site. I do have nice photos on line and I look younger than my age. I suppose I am wondering if it can be sincere.

It seems to me this type of thing doesn't happen as much when you are meeting in person.

The only times *I* get messages claiming I am "beautiful", "gorgeous", "stunning", or have a beautiful smile (I am not smiling in my picture), or beautiful eyes (I am wearing sunglasses)...it is *always* from a fake person..

And, even if it wasn't..if THAT is all you can say in your initial message (as opposed to, say, commenting on something in my profile we share in common..), then I doubt I'd be interested anyway..

Ya, this.

Also, if there's nothing for them to comment on in your profile: jackpot! for a scammer, as they may not even speak English and rotate various 'compliments' cut/pasted from the scammer handbook.

no photo
Tue 07/23/19 05:54 AM
I guess its that arabian style canopy with lots of gold and draping.
Like something you might see in Aladdin

no photo
Sun 07/07/19 09:06 AM

small minded c(o)unt-ry folk?!
Just not into the things you're into man. You asked what folks prefer, and they told you.

This isn't a venue to pick apart someone else's profile to comment on someone else's preferences.

Im sure you know, posting such a picture is a risk. You took it. It was honest. Sit with that and know peace.

no photo
Sun 07/07/19 08:10 AM
I prefer to unsee that. haha

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 12:33 PM

lots of fireworks to lite up the faces of loved ones. Thats the best part to me. We can see such fanciness from our home, just stand in the right spot.
I made an afreakimazin pie too.

What is afreakimazin pie? If it doesn't have any onions I want some. laugh

Its apple (Macintosh) and the crust is made with a bunch of lemon zest. haha

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 12:10 PM
lots of fireworks to lite up the faces of loved ones. Thats the best part to me. We can see such fanciness from our home, just stand in the right spot.
I made an afreakimazin pie too.

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 12:07 PM
Just be sure your dental records are on file somewhere...

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 12:04 PM
Ive always wanted to read "How to win friends and influence people". I thought it an absurd topic when I was much younger, but the more I am confused by people, the more I want to know what a filthy rich guy thinks about it all. My future self will say that...

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 11:58 AM

Why women value men who has a list of filthy money? why they do not like frugal man or financially struggling?
Women value men they will not have to support. They value men who can take care of themselves. That way they can relax and spend their energy on getting to know each other.

Historically, men are expected to be the bread winners, and continue to hold that position if we look at the incomes of men v women.

So it may be a red flag for some women, if he struggles financially.

On the flip side, men often value women based on weight. It sure comes up a lot. A body can be attractive at so many different weights but its a concern for most men.

Both money and weight can fluctuate during a persons lifetime, so its not a stable way to go about finding love I reckon.

Perseverating on it all can drive you batty. Find stuff to giggle about every day.

no photo
Wed 05/08/19 02:46 PM

I'll have whatever she's having noway

Edit*

Better make mine a double, triple decker noway
LOL, .....and sorry I missed this one earlier.

no photo
Wed 05/08/19 02:45 PM

"...Saturday mornings taking my time sipping my coffee and listening to the morning birds chirping..."
thats my heaven

no photo
Tue 05/07/19 03:52 PM
Hi! Welcome, and thanks for posting so quickly. Clearly you are a brave person! Always great to get new folks talking.

Honesty is surely a grand idea...so is being yourself.

There are, however, people with agendas, and will say what they think you want to hear until they get what they want.

Not only that, some people actually dont value honesty....crazy right....its true.

anyhoo...

If you can be aware of that, then your radar should work pretty well for you.

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 01:09 PM

i actually turned the heat on this mornin but its sunny and warming up slightly now....and the song of the lawn mowers is playing. summer's acomin. :heart:

Well howdy stranger. Welcome back klc waving

I have the heating on just now as it was getting mighty chilly earlier. Brrr....
Hey DI waving thanks!

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 01:05 PM

I love to see my fruits and veggies growing,
Love to take supper and eat it down by the sea.
Love to cycle old roads and tracks especially summer evenings,
Love to arrive home sweaty and tired, shower and collapse in an armchair with a mug of coffee and browse/post on here.:)
Hi Kic :)
hiya Steve B
I love getting sweaty after Ive been workin all day in the yard or exercising...makes me feel more like Ive accomplished more.
Love the taking supper down to the sea idear. I wonder if its a sammich or pizza....

Love these great ideas and happy thoughts everyone!

Previous 1