Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/06/13 06:16 AM
Love doesn't know distance! :wink: The best wishes for you both!

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/05/13 05:46 PM
Well I'm F Sharp and my direction's goin' South laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/05/13 05:42 PM

It is English it is Jamacian or Native Speaking read it carefuly

Not even close mon.

Does it really matter?? I mean...in the big scheme of life...if we can understand what a person is saying, then life is good laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/05/13 05:40 PM

It is English it is Jamacian or Native Speaking read it carefuly

:thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/05/13 05:36 PM

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:57 PM
Lucky 13 for me. 1 year closer to file for retirement :tongue:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:28 PM

Yep

Guessed you at 35 flowerforyou waving

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:27 PM

I think I look my age. I also think that people my age who drink, smoke, and use drugs look a lot older than I do, so I guess we need different standards for those who are users and those who aren't. :)

scared

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:23 PM

People routinely tell me I look fiftyish, I don't see where they get that from.

I think I'm 30!

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:22 PM

I'm often told I do not look my age.. that I look younger.. may be it's an attestment to my attitude? being younger, feeling younger, staying connected with today's youth? the limited abuse to my body?

however.. age can be confused by what we do to our bodies as well.. too much alcohol, sun or cigarettes can wreak havoc on our skin to give the appearance of being far older than our years..

but really.. how "OLD" is someone suPPOSED to act at any given age? I've yet come across a reference guide that says: at age 12 you should be acting THIS way.. or at 20 you should be reacting THAT way.. the only guidelines we truly have are thru the experience of aging.. and most of the time we're generalizing as having seen many 2 yr olds acting out, we dubbed them "the terrible twos" etc.. but really.. GOD (or whoever/whatever created life) didn't pass out 'a guide to life and steps to the aging process' pamphlets at the beginning.. ohwell

mind you.. I really enjoy the 'toys r us' phase.. so figure I'll hang out here awhile longer bigsmile :banana:

Guessed 45 <looking good> happy

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:20 PM

I used to think I looked younger..then I saw, on here,
that everyone said that about themselves, even though
it went contrary to their pictures.

So, I am thinking, one always feels younger than one
looks, the body ages faster than the mind, maybe?

Because, after all, we are EXACTLY the age we look ya?

I guessed you in your 40's happy

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:18 PM

I don't know if I look my age or not, but I feel younger.

Guessed you at 45 <sorry><winks> laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:16 PM

I feel I look a bit younger, but absolutely feel younger than I look.

What's your opinions about yourselves

I know people judge alot on how a person looks, so lets see if your own vision fits what everyone else see's

I guessed you at 42

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/30/12 05:13 PM

I don't believe people have a choice about their sexual preferences, be it male, female, both, neither, or anything else you care to imagine. Whoever said women "choose" their sexuality while men do not must have been a man.

Why can't people just leave other people's sex lives alone? As long as nobody is getting hurt, what's it to anybody else?

winterblue56's photo
Wed 12/26/12 01:40 PM

Dear Santa,

I greatly appreciate the charcoal briquettes you have been giving me every year but it would be nice if you gave me the charcoal grill this year.

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 12/26/12 01:38 PM

Dear Santa:

Can I have your list of this year's naughty girls when you are finished with it? bigsmile

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 12/26/12 01:28 PM

I believe a world of love is coming!
There has been so much negative energy regarding this date. Yes the Mayan calender ends. But really it simply resets itself. This does not mean the earth is ending. It means we have begun a new era.
Many others of us believe that this is just the earth starting a new cycle of life; a step forward in evolution. The alignment of the planets has changed. We have entered a new age when human consciousness expands.
Take this opportunity to share love with the people in your life. Love is the glue that holds our planet together. Trust in love, and it will come.
Check out this video "2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning (Official)"
on YouTube by by Santos Bonocci. It is a great explanation for the real meaning of what is happening in our world.
I am sure there will be many of you that do not agree with my Philosophy in this matter. But just know that I prefer to look ahead with love instead of fear...

winterblue56's photo
Wed 12/26/12 01:23 PM

I work at walmart, so of course, I get kicked in the balls on a daily basis.

laugh noway

winterblue56's photo
Wed 12/26/12 01:17 PM

I didn't know it got that real. Haha.

I learned the hard way not to use the 'S' word around b.

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 12/26/12 01:14 PM

Some guys look good with facial hair. Some do not. So, it would depend on the guy.

name a guy who looks bad with facial hair.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25