Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Tue 03/20/12 06:23 PM

I didn't think I would ever say this but I gave up my motorcycle today...:cry: After 4 surgerys on my legs and foot, don't have the confidence to ride anymore.. I gave my bike to my son and he is trading it in on a "Fatboy".. I know I'll miss it but I'd rather be alive and able to walk...We've already had several motorcycle accidents here and one fatality...too scary..

I'm so sorry flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sun 03/18/12 04:20 PM
The Art Of Flirting ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:wink:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 03/18/12 04:13 PM

Where is your Woman dude? did you break up? or she go on a trip? dam you must really love her to miss her that much good luck cheers :thumbsup:

She is in Oregon...I am in Texas. I fly to her ever chance I get. Can't wait to move there.
:)

So what's holding ya up??

winterblue56's photo
Sun 03/18/12 04:10 PM

One of my closest friends is in the hospital waiting hip surgery.
The young woman in the car.....who slammed on her brakes at 35 to 40 mph in the left lane of a 4 lane road, admitted to the police that she was texting and dropped her phone on the floor mid text. sooooooooooooo..........
she stopped in traffic to retrieve her phone.
His bike is totalled but due to his experience he was able to ride it out and lay it down properly. Inpact and friction seperated his hip from its socket.
He will be ok......but.........

HONESTLY!!!!!!

She got a ticket.....and will pay considerably more for insurance if she can get it.
Not quite what I consider a fair nor Just trade off!!!

Sorry to hear. I just purchase a blue tooth for my phone for my car. I see so much texting as I'm driving my school bus....it's just nuts.

winterblue56's photo
Sun 03/18/12 04:07 PM

Start watching out for Motorcycles.
It is the first good weekend of riding weather here in Chicago....
and I already have one close friend and two aquaintances in hospitals.
All three accidents were the cause of automobile drivers texting, running a stop sign and generally just NOT paying attention.

Please.......Please......watch for us......
WE have a right to use the roads too!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

DITTO!

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:06 PM
Aluminum foil tick'd me off today. It kept crinkling when I wanted smooooooooooooooooooth grumble

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:01 PM

lose myself in books, music, and movies ALONE. i feel so self-contained :)

Not advisable... I was feeling lonesome in 2010 and wound up at Borders and five libraries, alternatively, ended up reading 800 books, not including every magazine on the shelves for 10 months.

laugh know the feeling

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/09/12 04:48 PM
I thought Alice Cooper and Kiss looked hawt in their makeup laugh

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/09/12 04:43 PM
I "won" my man in a arm wrestling contest...so that means that I "own" him now.
The first thing that I will use my man for is to "mow" the lawn "now"!
He will probably "moan" a bit, so I'll tell him to go hang with "mano" and whine together.
He'll try and talk his way out of it by telling me "ow" or saying he has a "noma".
But I'll crack the whip and tell him to get busy or I'll ship him to "nam".

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/09/12 04:25 PM

i don't have a man.
D':
thanks for reminding me.

Guess that makes you a Wo then

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/09/12 04:19 PM
I think I would like to do a Robin Hood thing too. Be invisible and move money and food to people that really need it.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/09/12 04:17 PM

I'd empty all the candidates campaign accounts so they were all equal and couldn't affore tv spots so I wouldn't have to listen to the negative ads

laugh laugh

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/08/12 04:28 PM

Taken bigsmile

Whoo hoo...go girl happy

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/08/12 04:10 PM
I love smart people as long as they don't make me feel like a dork for not knowing what they know ohwell . Things like..."Oh my God! I can't believe you didn't know that!!..what a dumbass". :laughing:

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:44 PM

dada.

hahaha
Sometimes you just nail a Title :-)

:laughing: :thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:41 PM
Women like earrings happy . I make jewelry...what you need??

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/08/12 10:38 AM
Forgiving to me is ...Not telling the story anymore in a negative way...letting it die. I tell myself to try and not go, in my mind, to the pain of what happened in the past. Instead I look at it as, what did I learn from it that made me a better person today.

winterblue56's photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:49 PM

I am trying to work on self esteem. I am the only one there for myself and my kids. I have to be strong for them.

Working on self esteem is a hard one and most of us are working on it. Although from what I have seen here on Mingles; you are one incredible lady that should feel damn good about yourself. flowerforyou

You are right,navy.

Machug is really a very good person.:smile:

Yes she is happy

winterblue56's photo
Sun 03/04/12 06:24 PM
Thank you all so much flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 06:20 PM

Is it quite plausible that what we are seeing as ghosts or spirits, are actually the result of a time slip. Where the time line is shifted or bending into another time line. I think it would be like a earthquake, where two plates are moving against one an another. In other words, the event happened in the past or the future, but it might be briefly experienced in the present because of a instability in time and space. I like to think that this may be possible.

A good analogy...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25