Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:02 PM

i was thinking of giving in to peer pressure and going harley

Not just peer pressure Bulldog. They are Louder, hold their value and chicks go for Harleys :wink: laugh

winterblue56's photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:00 PM
I've been around...just haven't posted too much. I don't have too much time inbetween my jobs these days; but I still love getting on here and seeing what is going on and see if there are any new hookups laugh .

winterblue56's photo
Thu 06/14/12 08:48 PM
Hi Totage waving
I believe that happiness and contentment come and go like the tides. Like the summer breeze blowing in or the winter ice finally melting off the sill. That's how life is. There is a time for everything. I'm glad to hear you are feeling both of those feelings. You deserve it flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:18 PM

I like shapes that curve and flow.

You just described my father's beautiful, deep-blue eyes, that could burn your soul like a whip, and make women melt on sight.

We buried him a week ago.

:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/03/12 11:14 AM
you're so vague...bet you think this song is about you

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/03/12 10:58 AM
At this point in my life I haven't had to lie to get a job. I give a great interview and have gotten every job I've wanted. I've been supporting myself for the last 20 years on driving a School Bus. Problem is that the hours per day stink and school is out in the summertime. It has never been enough to sustain me when I raised my children and had to pay all the bills solo. So I made myself very resourse-full. I've always felt that I could do anything when I put my mind to it. I have been a Proof Operator for a bank, Secretary/Clerk/Receptionist, Cashier, Delivery Driver for a nursery, Bus Washer/Scheduler, Janitor/Warehouse work, Shuttle Bus Driver for Ford-Roughe Plant. And now that schitt is hitting the fan on Support Personal for the Schools, I went back to school and got my Certified Nursing Assistant License. I did all this while still driving for a School District. As of these recent days, I work 4 jobs. I drive a School Bus 6 3/4 hours a day, Clean a house one day a week, take care of a handicapped girl everyother weekend, and am a fill in for an assisted living home.

So when people tell me that they can't get a job...I say bullschitt. Either you don't want one or you are scared to try to branch out of your shell and try something new. Or you are just plain lazy and feel somehow the world "owes" you in someway. I never felt that lying was an option to me. I always/still do...feel that I will survive and have some of the luxuries in life that I love by hard work and Believing in Myself and my God.

winterblue56's photo
Sun 06/03/12 10:27 AM

always good to give back

I have all kinds of 'ideas' of how I will do that too once I Have means,,,,

We all have the means. It's when it's every wo/man for themselves, we forget that. I'm actually working on building a cooperative that will ultimately become self-sustainable with the intention of helping the community to grow and survive, even in the face of the great depression 2.0 . The corporate model is slavery, simply put. The monetary system and inflation vs income has ultimately forced the majority of families to have both parents working. It's a boiling frog, 4 decades in the making and I for one, see people as something to value, not money.

Sounds good Joe. I, for one, love the Co-Op idea.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 05/25/12 07:50 AM
I look at picture first....a smile then to the eyes. If I see them two anger lines between the eyebrows, I move on and not even read the profile words. Then I go to the "stats"...I look at place, children, height and whether a smoker or not.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 05/25/12 06:34 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Long distance relationships are tricky.:tongue:

Trick-y? You bet

A BJ (NOT from JB) can cozt in LTRz up to $500 each, and if zhe putz you out of the houze, you're ztranded in a ztrange town on the ztreet, with the content of your travel bag threwn about yourelf on the zidewalk

(My keyboard ztopped typing the letter between A and D and alzo the period and in addition to thoze, alzo zome rare and timid characterz)

What kind of herbs you experimenting with now wux?? :wink: laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 05/23/12 09:14 PM

couple of minglers got together in houston
from left to right: esebulldog, txsgal, carold, galendgirl, metalwing

metalwing and vivian2981

Ummmm...there's a plane in yer yard laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 05/23/12 09:11 PM

Carol, Glenda, Jennifer, Calvin, Maureen

Nice picture happy

winterblue56's photo
Wed 05/23/12 09:05 PM

This guy stopped by to Mingle for a bit. He was quite infatuated with me bigsmile . I'm still trying to find his profile here on Mingle laugh

WOWWWWW them things are huge in Canada here never saw them that big lollllllll you must have big bugs for them to feed on or is that 1 a pet and you been feeding it tons rofl :)beautiful sharp picture too :thumbsup: cheersflowerforyou

I must have good bugs at my home bigsmile

winterblue56's photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:45 PM

I think that as people get older they get tired, they generally develop physical problems. Most 80 year olds that I know, welcome death. We were not meant to last forever.

I agree with this. I'm tired and I'm only 55 laugh . I love my life here but am becoming "homesick" for heaven. I am an optomistic person and it hurts me to see all the terrible things going on in the world today :cry:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:37 PM

Yes, I changed the question when I found out how many people don't want immortality. People want to die.

I find that hard to believe, but that is what I am hearing.

I think we do "yearn" to die. Dying gets us closer to the Creator. If we have lived an honest and fulfilling life this time around, it makes us one step closer to ultimate peace & love :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:31 PM

Have you not heard of people living over 500 or 1000 years? I have. Is it possible? I don't see why not.

That was a different time....when the air was clean and the food was pure. And, isn't there a man that is trying to see how long he can live by setting an example of eating and living a very healthy lifestyle?

winterblue56's photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:26 PM
I plead the fifth admentment <blonde> laugh

winterblue56's photo
Tue 05/15/12 06:37 PM

that's what i didn't get. did the police tie the man and the alias together, or was it the news team?
IMHOIF he had stopped and was trying to live a productive life, he should be given that opportunity (highly supervised)
(parole boards review cases and allow the release of inmates that they find can be useful members of society. unless he just served his sentence out fully and the state had no choice but to release him)
the people in charge of his supervision should have found this issue years ago and handled it accordingly

on here he was always very opposed to meeting women with children. could that have been a front he was using to get women with children to want to "change" his mind, i don't know

And isn't he writing "childrens" books????? Sounds like he might not be rehabilitated whoa

winterblue56's photo
Tue 05/15/12 06:25 PM

Disgusting!

5000 images of little girls raped, tortured and killed.....
some as young as "infancy."

Baby rapers don't do so well in prison and karma is a b!tch!!

:thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 05/06/12 07:10 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I love Michigan........It's summer :heart:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 05/06/12 07:08 PM
Glad to see everyone is still with everyone and others are still not with others and someone is still looking for someone <hehe>
flowerforyou bigsmile :heart: :tongue: smokin bigsmile

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25