Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 06:18 PM

Perhaps Ghosts appear in death as they really saw themselves in life?

Hmmmm...interesting thought. It would make sense if they were "stuck".

I'm just wondering if they've fulfilled their life's quest? If not, maybe a part of their energy stays in this plane to try to get it right...

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 06:13 PM

I believe we can leave behind energy like a carbon print.

That's it in a nutshell...good - bad energy.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:59 PM
I'd be kewl with it. When I first bought my house I found kids tinker toys in the basement and a lego man. I left them in the house. They are still downstairs. I didn't want any spirits here to get mad at me happy . And I've thoroughly Saged the house; so if they are here, they can be happy spirits flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:36 PM
I'm sorry I missed your Birfday Suzzannnne. I hope you had a great one !! flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:06 PM
My dull blonde hair sucks.
Luv's blue hair rocks.
...Navy's is pretty kewl too :thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 04:58 PM
These Jalapeno chips "Meijer" brand are the bomb!

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 04:56 PM
Congratulations! I recommend going back to school for anything every 5 years happy

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 04:54 PM

Do you have any friends that know of somebody that needs a room?
I know when I worked in the hospital years ago, they had bulletin board that often adverised apt. and room for rent to nurses .
Maybe your local Church ,or community center?

That's a good thought also. I have friends that still attend church. Maybe they can post something for me. thank you.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 04:52 PM

Can't hurt :-)
Also, you can run a credit check and charge
the potentail renter the $35 for it.
Then, it is pure luck to get a great tenant.
Just ironclad the contract, with a HIGH daily
fee for unpaid rent, and a 3day Notice to Pay
or Evict, which the Sheriff's department
carries out.

Do you by any chance have a good rental agreement that I can look at? I have some from years ago when we rented out houses; but this is totally different I'm thinking.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:39 AM

Craigslist has a rental area and is free. But PLEASE check references before even meeting if possible. Meet them away from your home first in a VERY public place to talk and even see if they would work out as a potential roommate, personalities can clash. Take pictures of your place with you and if you find that they might be a matchable roommate and they like the pictures... (after references) you can schedule an appointment for them to actually walk through your place. There are also community boards all over the place, but follow those same safety rules and any more that somebody might suggest.

I have always used craigslist, and it worked great.
The other suggestion I would make for living with a
complete stranger, is to have your own lockable space.
Good luck winterblue :-)

Thank you Soufie. I've thought about that too...I'll probably have the two rooms of three with locks on them. How successful have you been??

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:37 AM

Craigslist has a rental area and is free. But PLEASE check references before even meeting if possible. Meet them away from your home first in a VERY public place to talk and even see if they would work out as a potential roommate, personalities can clash. Take pictures of your place with you and if you find that they might be a matchable roommate and they like the pictures... (after references) you can schedule an appointment for them to actually walk through your place. There are also community boards all over the place, but follow those same safety rules and any more that somebody might suggest.

Thank you! I do like your advice on meeting them away from my home. I probably would have had them come here. The references are a definate must too. I was wondering what is the best way to do a criminal check....any ideas?

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:19 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: HUGGS :heart: :heart: :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:17 AM
I was wondering also....
I sure
Hope
Pray

that

Mikey is Okay!

:heart: :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:16 AM
Happy Happy Birthday Soufie! flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:14 AM
Congrats to you Nintendu drinker . I'm not an addict to alchol but have been/lived with them for most of my life. I see what it does and feel helpless that I can't say/do something to spark a light that brings them out of the jungle. I applaude everyone who is stong enough to finally say "enough is enough!" Stay strong and enjoy your music.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:08 AM

I am still trying to figure out what sobriety has to do with righteousness.

Secondly, still trying to figure out what is so good about sobriety ....I don't get it. A good buzz is a great creative stimulant.

Krup...there's a big difference between you controlling "it" and "it" controlling you.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:02 AM
Has anyone ever rented out their space before to a stranger? My son is moving out and I need to find a renter. I would rather not...but
times are tough and I like living in a house. I don't have any money to advertise in the local papers...so any advice on where to look for/ask? I would like somebody close to my age and isn't into partying whoa .

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:41 AM

#3: Just because a guy seems angry or mean, doesn't mean he is in his heart. He could actually have all the love in the world to give but hes just been hurt to many times and rejected more times then he can even dare count. Simply because no one can see beyond the face of the beast the world has chiseled him into. The world is much harsher towards men and there emotions, please remember that.

I find this one interesting.flowerforyou I like a sense of humorflowerforyou because the world is a harsh place.flowerforyou

I agree Carold...a sense of humor is a nice beacon :thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:39 AM

ohwell I THINK,,,I just devote WAYYYYYYYYY to much time here typing?

That's all your gonna say Terry!? laugh :wink:

winterblue56's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:25 AM
Edited by winterblue56 on Sat 03/03/12 08:27 AM
I used to love to wear makeup; but it makes my eyes itch and my skin couldn't breathe. I'm Au Natural these days. I will wear lipstick and do my nails and maybe once a year lighten & layer my hair...but that's pretty much the extent of it. I'm a country girl who likes to play in the mud & ride horses and motorcycles bigsmile .

I think women should do whatever makes them feel pretty....and not have to worry about what other people think they are or aren't. If they want bigger boobies and have the means to do it...more power to them :smile: . What we think is usually what we are flowerforyou

That's my story and I'm stickin to it! laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25