..HOW TO TRACE FIVE LINES
BACK TO ADAM AND EVE BY AN INDIVIDUAL..

With my personal inability to trace,
I can only assume I inherited the
blond gene from Adam.

rofl rofl

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:07 PM

Both great grandparents came on the boats. One from Hungary and other from Germany. That's as far as I got. I tried to find the ship that my German side came on but they changed their names from what I was told.

Both great grandparents came on the boats. Daddy's mommy on the mayflower, mommy's daddy on the titanic. Mommy's mommy was a showboat dancer and courtisan (transplanted from the courts of Louis XV, the Sun King, to the mississippi delta; transferable skills), and daddy's daddy came on a galleon, they staged a mutiny in the friday night ameteur theatre where the galley slaves entertained themselves, and soon there was no man left on board, except for Daddy's Dad, who was over bored with nobody else on board to play chest and Mononucleosis with. (An older version of Monopoly.)

Theoretically, however, my family tree has roots in Adam and Eve, and before that, God. My atheists cousins have a 100000-year-old tree in their family.

surprised laugh

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:03 PM

My grandmother, before she died, had
traced 5 lines back to Adam & Eve.
Don't ask me how that is done.
The Mormons do it.
Takes lifetimes.

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:59 PM
Ebay's ok but I don't do much selling or buying on there anymore. They've gotten too big.

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:57 PM

the get better wishes on facebookbigsmile b/c I have not felt well for a few days.ohwell

Awwww...hugggggs flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:55 PM

A phone call, from one of my best friends ever, The_Pete_Man!smitten

And "Little ManO's Memorial".

I finally have closure.

memorial...for his beard? laugh

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:53 PM
I think the only common factors are brothers and sisters.

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:52 PM

Funny, I thought those were myths too, but I found my love, and she has shown me, those are all real.

You gots a girl??!! That's awesome flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:43 PM

English, unlike Latin, is a living language.

Things change over time.

If enough people do it, it becomes common.

If it becomes common enough, it becomes acceptable.

If it becomes acceptable, it becomes grammatically correct.

That's very true...and...usually the West Coast <California> are the "new word makers" happy

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:34 PM

Pea and pee are two different words...

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:26 PM

Actually I don't have any.........well except for one that is when others correct everyone on their grammer........

As long as I can read it or understand what they are saying I'm good..

Just because one can not spell as well as others does not mean they are not smart in many other ways....whoa

Same here. I used to date a man who was a Supervisor for a big company. He couldn't spell worth a beans; but I always knew what he was saying. I never corrected him except when he asked me. He wasn't real bad; but sometimes he would come up with some crazy spellings. laugh I thought it was kinda cute.

winterblue56's photo
Mon 01/30/12 08:08 PM
My car's "Service Engine Soon" light went out happy

winterblue56's photo
Mon 01/30/12 07:59 PM

dust.
i have tons of the stuff.

Dust, heh? laugh
I collect candles of all sizes. Some are hanging from the ceiling. If my landlord came over she'd probably freak out and say it's a fire hazard.

:thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Mon 01/30/12 07:57 PM

I'm thinking more on the lines of this:

http://youtu.be/Oe535bGK4c0

Very interesting.

The same thing was suggested in the two DVD's I watched about circle makers, called serial worm holes.

There was some kind of time travel or time displacement involved with the circles and while the circles were being made, there was a mist covering the field. There were also balls of light moving and seen moving through the circles. Not UFO's but seemingly intelligent orbs of light.

This video you linked to also spoke of the winter solstice of 2012. Interesting.

I thought so too. I'm very curious and anxious to see what December will hold. I'm thinking it's going to be a big change in <hopefully> man's state of mind.

The series on Ancient Aliens on the History station is wonderful for showing all the "orbs" that visit the earth. Usually they accompany a bigger ship.

winterblue56's photo
Mon 01/30/12 07:50 PM

I am willing to hold all the $$ and property
for anyone who believes they are coming back.
We can discuss my fee upon your return.

As long as you are in my group of souls...sure! Now where did I stash all my money...

winterblue56's photo
Mon 01/30/12 07:49 PM

I believe I'm already Dead.
And that this life is my punishment for the wrongs in my previous life.

Sooooooooooooooo............

My answer is.............

Yes!!

Dead...as in....Deadhead?? laugh :wink:

winterblue56's photo
Mon 01/30/12 10:35 AM

Thanks for the reminder Jeannie

Yeah, the new forum is gonna be fun, fun, fun!! happy

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:32 AM

"If it ain't broke.....Modify it"
Indian Larry

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:32 AM
Edited by winterblue56 on Sun 01/29/12 10:34 AM

I dont remember exactly how it goes, but it's something along the lines of

I tough time we can choose to be miserable, of accept that the situation is miserable and move on.

IDK, it goes something like that.

right. I know the saying but can't remember it exactly either. but yes, some people who always seem happy no matter what remind me of this. Nothing wrong with trying to improve your situation though!

In tough times we can choose to be miserable or accept that the situation is miserable and move on. flowerforyou
Sounds great to me! happy

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:26 AM
Both great grandparents came on the boats. One from Hungary and other from Germany. That's as far as I got. I tried to find the ship that my German side came on but they changed their names from what I was told.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25