Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:07 AM
I thought Totallycheated missed the boat on that one too Jeanie. You are so right-on with our thought processes imo. In my experiences to date with how my life has progressed, I have 'seen' myself in that position. It's all about seeing yourself in whatever you want and 'believing' it.

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:57 AM

Do you believe in life after death

No.
Have you SEEN a corpse?

laugh They're not too pretty from what I've seen sick

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:56 AM

according to the Bible which i believe in, these same question was ask in matthew22:28-30..
You can read it.

We don't need to ...Bulldog already explained it to us :wink: laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:44 AM
One of my favorite stations to watch The History Station: Ancient Aliens Series. It's great happy

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:50 AM
I'm thinking more on the lines of this:

http://youtu.be/Oe535bGK4c0

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 07:52 AM
drinker flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 07:45 AM
"If you ain't into it, get out of it".

Me laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 01/29/12 07:43 AM
I said "no" laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/28/12 08:21 PM

Sharon (שרון) means "plain" (as an a field) or "fertile land". It also refers to a place in Israel.

It is mentioned in the Bible as a synonym for something Fair and Good- the Rose of Sharon, evidentally a flower. This is the name of one of the characters in the Joad Family of (Grapes of Wrath) and in a sense the youngest daughter.
The word Sharon is Hebrew for 'plain' as in a flat area of land. There is a Plain of Sharon in Israel, and the Rose of Sharon comes from there.

I go by Sherry tho laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/28/12 08:12 PM

I know mine, first and last.

"A warrior of great strength, from the edge of the sea".

(Irish Gaelic)

waving flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/28/12 06:55 AM
Sitting on the front porch sipping hot chocolate while my mom has her coffee on Easter Morning. It was a warm spring in Michigan :smile:

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/27/12 08:28 PM

1. My cave my rules.
2. Man decorates man cave.
3. Wine spritzers are grounds for immediate expulsion.
4. Sports on tv at all times. No "Sex And The City" reruns, ever.
5. Talking about feelings earns a lifetime ban.

What else ya got? bigsmile

Man cave will be in the garage. laugh

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/27/12 08:19 PM
I'm in the middle on this. I like going out and mingling and I find peace at home doing whatever my lil'ol'heart desires drinker

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/27/12 08:15 PM

I'm an introverted extrovert bigsmile

I'm a newbie too, so hi everyone waving

Hi Lacy...welcome to Mingles flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/27/12 07:55 PM

Why was the toothbrush invented in (blank state) (use any state you want...I've heard this joke told using West Virginia or Arkansas)?

Because if it had been invented anywhere else, it would be called the teethbrush!!!

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/27/12 07:37 PM

I believe in living the life I have now.

I'll deal with the next one if it shows up.

That's a good plan Mowtown :wink:

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/27/12 07:34 PM

Slightly off topic, but if there is an afterlife, and we meet up with our "loved ones", what's the story there????

For example, I know a girl who was widowed 5 weeks after she got married. He was her childhood sweetheart. She remarried a few years later and has 2 great kids with her husband. My question is, who would she be with in the afterlife? Her first husband, whom she never stopped loving, or her present husband, whom she also loves what

From what I've been reading...soul's are not gender specific. When we die our soul lives on....to learn. I just finished a book by Michael Newton called "Journey of Souls...Case Studies Between Lives". He is a psychotherapist who studied people under hyponosis to try and help them with their problems.

It tied together my belief in a Creator and my thoughts that there had to be more than this for us to get to "perfection". It was a wonderful read that said that we all have our own "groups" of souls that we take with us on different journeys...souls on our own learning levels. They may play a different roles in our preceeding or suceeding lives.

One thing that I always wondered tho, was why would God/Creator need/want to go through all of this for us? The people in his studies talk about that and say that it's a "Manifistation" on the "One". His light gets bigger the more souls that become perfect. As souls grow they also get to learn how to create! I personally, am very excited to get to that stage in my soul flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/27/12 07:13 PM

Afterlife ?????? Do I have to pay taxes there too

laugh Maybe not if you wait a couple hundred years or so before your next life flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:19 PM
I forgot to answer the question laugh . Why care about how I look?? For me the first and foremost would be hygene & health. Clean and groomed feels good happy . I used to think that I didn't care what other people thought; but truth is, I do care. I don't live my life by what other people think about me...but I do think about what they said; and ask myself if it's something that I might want to think about changing...if I can.

winterblue56's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:06 PM
I wanted to comment on a couple of comments. Personally, I think that the Op was just trying to give some postive advice; and I think her comment on insecure people may have come from the fact that many do not post a picture of themselves. Not sure...just saying.

Andrew...you are fine....really. I have come to look forward to reading your serious, funny, off-the-wall and sometimes just nuts comments. So lighten up on yourself :wink: . Instead of looking in the mirror and seeing something negetive....find just one thing you like about yourself. Maybe you have nice eyebrows or your hair has a nice part laugh . Try and be kind to yourself, you deserve it. We all deserve it flowerforyou .

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25