Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:56 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Jill :heart: . Not too many years ago showings were held in the "parlor" of the home. Food was in the kitchen and everyone gathered to reminisce.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:41 PM

Knowing God is gonna be right there by my side today at the hospital!:angel:

:heart: :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:40 PM

This clip in a thread on mingle2

rofl

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:35 PM

Had a young man show respect and held the door open for me today...flowers

I find many young persons while travelling in local train leave their seats for strangers.Not so simple as we think.They are all inspiration to me.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Barun... I'd appreciate that too.

It is hard for me to stand, but I don't walk with a cane. My feet hurt, my back hurts when I stand. So nobody can guess I am in agony on almost every bus ride.

I'm 58, which is neither young nor old. I guess. To an 28-year-old it is old. But nobody stands up off their seats on buses, because I pass for 39. And I am short, which takes from my years in the eyes of others, and I am fat, which smoothes out the wrinkles, and I always smile, because I make jokes on the rides constantly, quietly, just to myself. So I don't look like an old man in agony, and therefore everybody just keeps on sitting around me.

I am sorry, to use this word, but it pisses me off. ESPECIALLY because between the ages of 6 and 48, I gave my seat up to all old people and to women, old women, pregant women, men or women or children with canes or crutches, women with young children, and to relgigious dignitaries.

I still give up my seat to old, frail, men and women, and to women with spawn and to people with 36 shopping bags about them.

But nobody, ever, ever, has given me their seat.

I WANT SOMEBODY ELSE'S SEAT!!!! I HAVE EARNED IT, DAMMIT, I DON`T WANT TO STAND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WHEN LAZY EIGHTEEN-YEAR-OLDS ARE PLAYING NINTENDO AND LISTENING TO MJ HAMMER IN THEIR COZY, COMFY BUS SEATS.

Awww...just for you Wux

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:29 PM

"expensive Christmas gift".....

??????

Ya lost me.

You described to us one thread what you exchanged for Christmas with Soufiehere. I think this poster remembered. And you will remember that gift, but you will also remember the girl who gave it to you... you will remember her every day when you turn over and she is right there, snoring like a volcano, and you remember her also when you're just slumbering off, and she climbs into your bed with ice-cold feet and warms them up in your crack. And a half hour later you wake up to her horrible scream, you asked her what, honey, she says, please get me a glass of milk, I dreamt I was a baby goat... you say, sure, baby.

Ahhhh...the sweet things in life laugh

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:24 PM
I was able to get groceries :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 04:57 PM

Im not talking about it here in the forums.

For once, I have no desire to share my life with the world.

Please respect that, I love you all!

:thumbsup: Work through it baby girl waving

winterblue56's photo
Fri 03/02/12 04:56 PM

You make me feel like I'm the most important person in the world. I have no idea what I did to deserve you, but I am so grateful you are mine. :heart:

P.S. Thank you for the flowers. smitten

You are very deserving! Congrats Ruth :thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/01/12 05:59 PM
What am I bidding on? smokin

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/01/12 05:56 PM
Numero Uno ohwell

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/01/12 05:26 PM

Thats good Totage......

But truth is....

I drink alot of Jack and smoke a few cigars.

Think that might splain it!!!

Hope yer not mixin those with Harley Davidson! scared sad

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/01/12 05:16 PM
It's those little tiny cracks in your skin next to your fingernails...feels like a razor cut.

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/01/12 05:12 PM

Emotional pain is caused primarily by attachment.

Although, you will feel emotional pain if you are the victim of a violent crime not necessarily due to attachment to something. That kind of pain is due to the loss of control and a lack of feeling safe.

How exactly does attachment cause pain? Be specific.

I would call the lack of feeling safe "fear."

Well his pecker was attached to his....oops...wrong quote. Never mind.

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/01/12 05:10 PM
My reply is....when life gets a bit rough, go buy some sandpaper and smooth it out reaaaaaaaaaaal perty bigsmile

winterblue56's photo
Thu 03/01/12 04:50 PM

I took wombatinese as a foreign language.

well u better make sure she doesn't want to have babies

we're all tired of hearing Lex whine about dates who talk about their "need to breed"yawn

:heart: :laughing:

I do note, with some trepidation, that "wombat" does contain the word "womb."

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:17 PM
Even tho I had a very tumultuous marriage, I would do it again. I also believe in giving my everything flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:03 PM
Edited by winterblue56 on Wed 02/29/12 03:10 PM

You think I am talking in Circles again singmelaugh

I have been on two roundabouts with you not going for three in a rowdrinker flowerforyou drinker
[/quote

winterblue56's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:01 PM
Hmmmmm.....let's see. I had one boyfriend that use to shake his leg....ALL THE TIME WHILE SITTING. I dealt with it :smile: . Another one had a silly little querk...alchol. I dealt with it for as long as I could. One NEVER cooked...ate out breakfast, lunch and dinner. I could not see myself being the 'FOREVER' COOK or eating out all the time.....he was also very prejudiced whoa .

Now I just wait for lightening to strike and shake me to my knees to know ifn' he'stheone :laughing:

winterblue56's photo
Wed 02/29/12 02:50 PM
One word.........honey.

winterblue56's photo
Wed 02/29/12 02:47 PM

I'd say, it looks like everyone was just fine, with me not here.

So, life without "luv", is probably just fine.

No it's not. I would miss you terribly.

:thumbsup:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25