Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Sat 11/12/11 06:10 PM

Isn't it funny how some of things you hold dearest to you are the very same things hat slow you down in life and keep you from furthering your success.
Isn't it also funny how people complain about their lives and how unhappy they are. Yet, they do nothing to change it. Really? Everyone is capible of making their lives better and that much more successful.
Those of us with good heads on our shoulders learn from our mistakes and then laugh about how others don't listen.

It's a comfort zone that most people don't want to give up too redily. They would rather stay where they are making less money either because they love what they do or they are intimadated or afraid to try something new. I have heard sooo many people tell me how much they 'hate' their job, to learn that they stay there because the job sucks but the pay is great. So there are two sides. I'm with you...I say, "if you are unhappy, make a change".

The same goes in a relationship. If you feel your significant other is holding you back from excelling, it's your call. You are in charge of your own destiny happy

winterblue56's photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:25 PM
Edited by winterblue56 on Fri 11/11/11 05:31 PM

I wouldn't leave it to anybody.
I would hand it all out personally.
I win :-)

That sounds fun but I would have to buy up as much vacant property and make sure it can never be built on...then I would hang wif you and help you pass out your money bigsmile

winterblue56's photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:22 PM
medicine...don't feel like editing ohwell

winterblue56's photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:22 PM
Yes I have a time or two. I like the aching belly laughs too laugh

Laughter is good medicina flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:15 PM
You really have to be careful at the grocery stores too. I was going to buy these small tomatoes...they were from Mexico whoa . So I opted for the ones from CA.

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/09/11 02:34 PM
Oh sheesh....now I gotta worry that I'm not "a few extra pounds" noway . My normal weight is 125/130. I'm 170 now. I guess that a few more than a few pounds overweight what . See ya....I'm going walking laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/09/11 02:13 PM

Your 19 years old .... barely legal and you want marriage. :banana:

Somebody doesn't have their listening ears on laugh laugh :wink:

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/09/11 01:59 PM

Broccoli is the larval stage of the scorpion. The broccoli industry does not want you to know this.

So if I left my brocolli to full bloom in my garden, would scorpions start coming out what scared

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/09/11 01:54 PM
Excellent post! How about gift cards to your local grocery store? I sure could use some of those bigsmile

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/09/11 01:47 PM
Edited by winterblue56 on Wed 11/09/11 01:51 PM

Watch out for the ones that pretend to be here in the states but are actually in Ghana.. They use sites like this to prey on people for $$$ for ALL kinds of reasons.. A few simple questions can root them out pretty fast though. Dont know why but I am like an ******* magnet for these vultures so if you have any questions about how to weed them out or figure out if it might be one just ask..

I have a nice piece of lake front property for sale.......................................................
Reeeeeeeeeal cheap!........................................
....in Florida laugh

winterblue56's photo
Wed 11/09/11 01:43 PM

if they write you telling you they are humble?

First thing I think when a guy approaches me saying "I am a humble man" is NOT. I don't know why. It just goes like that in my head that if you were truly a humble person, you would not be announcing you were humble. Anyone else's thoughts?

That's quite negative thinking.

If that poor fellow is wishing to highlight his humbleness that way then it shall be ok for u normally.May be he is more comfortable by introducing himself that way.laugh

What he claimed for is true or not is obviously detectable by further interaction.

I think one shall take this as " Okay,this fellow at least seems to know the importance of being humble" though he may not behappy .

My sentiments exactly :thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:58 PM
Sincere Condolences Pam. God's grace to you and your loved ones :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:50 PM
Thought you were taking time off of work to grow your beard? :wink:

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:44 PM
Happy Birthday flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:42 PM
Congratulations Jess! flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:41 PM
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great one!

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:37 PM
Do you offer tea?

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:36 PM
Check your bag for a message for me ...whould ya?

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:29 PM

My grocer takes a pork butt roast and spices it all up.
All I do is bake it in foil...wonderful, you will enjoy :-)
And I just found those chips, quite a change from
say, a tortilla chip, very light.
Different.

Have you tried the chocolate ones yet? drool

winterblue56's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:28 PM

Put the krupa on the 9am shuttle to PDX.
He arrives back in Dallas around 6pm, his time.
He stays over with his sister then will drive
home in the morning.
No doubt he will be on line tomorrow :-)
His camera and phone both crapped out on him
while here.
But he got his Christmas shopping done :-)

Thank you everybody.
It was wonderful.
Many tears at parting.

Sorry it went by so fast Soufie sad2 . That's what I've said about my 55 years....wow...am I there yet? :laughing:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next