Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:19 AM
I might hold the record for the most singles sites attended in the last 20 years! ohwell

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:10 AM

am not needing help is just that all that girls are looking for is looks and yea i may not be the best looking guy on the ****ing would but at lest i can say i have never cheated in my life and that's being honest to myself am just tired of being called ugly and being reject me because of my looks and looks are not everything_they say you can't judge a book by its cover but i get judge by my cover

Don't let that define who you are. Overcome it and be happy with what you have and make the best of it.

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:05 AM
Lookie here! Mano's on Chapter 3 Page 44!! flowerforyou Merry Christmas Everyone :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:55 AM

The body has to have healthy fats. Processed oils coat the cells and prevent nutrients from getting in. Butter is better than margarine. Nuts are best. I eat cashews and almonds. Cashews for feeling good, almonds to feed the brain with omega 3.

Yesterday I cut up a large salmon and rolled it in Italian flavored bread crumbs and eggs and then deep fat fried it in canola oil. I think canola oils are better than most common variety oils.

Yum that fish was good.:tongue:

Squeezed lemon all over it, a little salt. Yum.

You got it going on Jeanie happy . That's the secret....good food, good friends and laughter...lots of it. Staying positive goes VERY far in making our bodies feel better. I was born with polio...almost died; but I've never let that be "who" I am. It was just something that happened and life goes on. Every morning I "roll" out of bed. The first thought that enters my mind is my back....ouch...it hurts. I go to the clock and turn it off, and for the most part never think that thought again throughout the day. If it hurts, I dismiss it <lol>. Eating healthy and getting the right herbs and oils is essential in helping our bodies heal as we get older...as well as exercise. I've learned through the years by talking with many older people ..."an active mind and body will keep you young" flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:47 AM
Edited by winterblue56 on Sun 12/25/11 10:57 AM

1) - What do you do when you feel like this?

Depends on what I have to get done. I might wait for it to pass, because it usually does although not necessarily that day. If I have to get something done I just force myself to do it.

2) - What do you think causes it?

Medication, illness, stress, personality. Different cause for different folks.

3) - Have you ever found a way to prevent feeling like this?

Nope. Once I got Lupus it became a big problem for me. The chronic fatigue is overwhelming at times. But, I have learned to understand my body, my patterns and my disease and work around it. It takes more planning and patience than I would prefer, but what choice do I have? It could be worse...I could have something really serious like Cancer. So, I am grateful for that.

double bubble

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:47 AM

1) - What do you do when you feel like this?

Depends on what I have to get done. I might wait for it to pass, because it usually does although not necessarily that day. If I have to get something done I just force myself to do it.

2) - What do you think causes it?

Medication, illness, stress, personality. Different cause for different folks.

3) - Have you ever found a way to prevent feeling like this?

Nope. Once I got Lupus it became a big problem for me. The chronic fatigue is overwhelming at times. But, I have learned to understand my body, my patterns and my disease and work around it. It takes more planning and patience than I would prefer, but what choice do I have? It could be worse...I could have something really serious like Cancer. So, I am grateful for that.

God Bless you Ruth :heart:. My mom has Lupus. She was diag. at the age of 50. She has bouts but for the most part her's stays in remission. She also takes an anti inflamitory medication to keep it in check....and she eats very healthy and stay active. She turned 83 last July and still bowls, plays mahjong, batchi and has all her wits.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:45 PM
Edited by winterblue56 on Sat 12/17/11 08:49 PM

I believe in the sayings: Life and death are in the power of the tongue. As a man thinks so is he, or as a women thinks so is she.

Words are very powerful. They can create or destroy. As a person thinks in his or her heart that's the kind of person they are. I don't believe things happen by chance. So our destiny and fortune also can be determined by our words and thought process.

"I think...therefore, I am" drinker

oops...

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:45 PM

I believe in the sayings: Life and death are in the power of the tongue. As a man thinks so is he, or as a women thinks so is she.

Words are very powerful. They can create or destroy. As a person thinks in his or her heart that's the kind of person they are. I don't believe things happen by chance. So our destiny and fortune also can be determined by our words and thought process.

"I think...therefore, I am" drinker

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:36 PM

I hope u agree,we are here for discussion just by coincidence.laugh laugh

This place reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode. Where "coincidentally" a group of strangers get thrown into a situation together and they have to work together to deal with the situation. They are all very different and, in some ways, very suspicious of each other. But, they are all there to learn from each other and receive some kind of life changing lesson.

drinker

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:31 PM

Coincidence:

"A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged."

"A chance occurrence of events remarkable either for being simultaneous or for apparently being connected."

"An event that might have been arranged although it was really accidental."

I don't think a coincidence's are accidental.

People cross paths for a reason....there is a message and we need to be aware and open to receive it.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:28 PM

Many people thinks of destiny & fortune only if something either goes wrong or goes unexpectedly right way.

Don't you ever think, all that we plan,desire,do,decide & everything that happens to us is because of destiny?

If it's true, then aren't we all bound by fortune?

Grace is embracing the negative and the positive

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:25 PM

I do my best to do my best at whatever I am doing and it seems like Karma treats me very kindly.

I don't think about what I am going to say....I just say it.

I don't plan on what to do....I just do it.

It has yielded for me thus far, a happy, fulfilling, loving life.

:)

I do that too Krupa. My X used to get so mad at me and Yell! "You never think things through". Little did he know that I did think things through; but just went out on a limb now and then and trusted in myself happy

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:21 PM

"Destiny is what we work toward. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers." - Douglas Coupland

like it

winterblue56's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:19 PM
We have a light dusting with a chance of showers mixed with sunshine and....quite possible it might hit 50. Now THAT'S Michigan laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/11/11 06:08 PM
Does someone have the time? :tongue:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/11/11 05:56 PM
Edited by winterblue56 on Sun 12/11/11 05:57 PM

I would love nothing more than to be able to give. When I had time/money I did. These days, for me, are spent working 4 jobs just to keep my head at water level and not lose my home. Part of me feels guilty because there are so many people less fortunate than me. I consider myself blessed that I have some food in the house <even tho my fridge is mostly bare laugh > and have a warm place to sleep. I do say prayers for those that are cold and hungry every night. I hope my prayers are sufficient at this time in my life flowerforyou .

You have a spirit of gratitude and that is a beautiful thing. I am sure it will be rewarded. flowerforyou

That I do Ruth flowerforyou . Thank you for the nice compliment. By the way...I love your tree :thumbsup:

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/11/11 07:28 AM

So then FLAX is an airport in Florida. It's all starting to add up.

[/quote

I thought that was a seed! grumble I'm so cornfusedwhoa laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/11/11 07:28 AM

So then FLAX is an airport in Florida. It's all starting to add up.

[/quote

I thought that was a seed! grumble I'm so cornfusedwhoa laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/11/11 07:24 AM

It's just another day for me.

Lex,

Let me know when you get the girl, I'll go on Trashy.com and buy the Santa Panties and Bra set and see if you say that next year.

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sun 12/11/11 07:18 AM
I would love nothing more than to be able to give. When I had time/money I did. These days, for me, are spent working 4 jobs just to keep my head at water level and not lose my home. Part of me feels guilty because there are so many people less fortunate than me. I consider myself blessed that I have some food in the house <even tho my fridge is mostly bare laugh > and have a warm place to sleep. I do say prayers for those that are cold and hungry every night. I hope my prayers are sufficient at this time in my life flowerforyou .