winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:34 AM

Looks to me like I am T-A-K-E-N.........bigsmile

Yes you are DEFINATELY taken!!bigsmile bigsmile

Ok you two, we get it... now get a room laugh

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:30 AM

I am about to go drive an hour for Auric incense, Gingerbrew and possible a very large rice crispy treat....What do you think my status is??

I'd say "hungry".

laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:22 AM

Me too Tazz.......Me too

Awww...flower for you too Boone flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:22 AM

All alone in this world.

Never alone flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:21 AM

1 and not loving it!!!!!!!!!

laugh Well get on that motor and ride! ...and find someone.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:14 AM

Still in charge of the remote control.

laugh laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:13 AM

SINGle and stayin' that way till this Lone Wolf finds a Lone She-Wolf...........

Am thinking you might want to give up the Lone Wolf handle ifn' you want to find a girl laugh

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:53 AM
I make mine with crabmeat, herbed stuffing and onions topped with butter and then baked. The bacon might be an interesting change happy

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:51 AM
I remember the days of cooking with a man. Those where great times...and sometimes even playful. Like the time something was said and cookie dough started flying back and forth. I even have a picture of the dough in mid air laugh . I really miss those days of having someone around.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:36 AM

I am real curious about the Christmas cactus. I was just reading up on it. Since I don't have a green thumb I am checking up on plants that don't need a lot of attention. The aloe is my attempt to retry with plants. I had a nice Venus fly trap but the bugs got it.sad

Rainbow...I live in Michigan and have my Aloe in a west facing window where it gets the afternoon sunshine which is the hottest. They require very little water. I only water mine about every other week...and very little. But they do require fertalization just like every other plant you live with. Here are a couple of pictures of mine.

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:09 AM

sooo are u guys getting married in America or Australia? Tell your long time fans the scoop

happy In America, Most of my munchkins are over here for our summer holidays, so we are getting married before we have to go home..

We are having a simple wedding, well my idea of simple not
Anaconda's, somehow it seems to have grown a little and trying to get him to just wear casual clothes was almost impossible, how can a tie be casual..Lucky I love him..love Well we did let him get a new pair of jeans and a black shirt.

My daughter is decorating, as only a 14 year old can, with ballons and streamers all in pretty pink and white..

THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!! Congratulations to both of you!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

God Bless You Union

winterblue56's photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:01 AM
Happy Birthday Sadie flowerforyou drinker

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 07:00 PM
"A Journey of Souls: A Case Study"

This is such an interesting book. It is written by a psychotheripist who is telling about his clients that he has put under hypnosis; and what they go through when they die. It's very enlightening for those who think that this life/earth is "all there is".

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 06:24 PM

Nice to see Martin Luther King and John Lennon named on the same page. I would like to add another name to this list.

President Dwight Eisenhower

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

This world in arms is not spending money alone.

It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.

The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities.

It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population.

It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some 50 miles of concrete highway.

We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat.

We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people.

Peace will bring the greatest prosperity of all.....drinker

Genetically Modified Foods can also cause food shortages!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ohhhhh....geese. Don't get me started on genetically engineered food! laugh

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 06:17 PM

Calling hours were today and tonight:2-4, 6-8. I just got home from the 2-4 time. I stood in line for 2 1/2 hours. Ricks mom I feel so bad for her. I wish I could have somehow taken away all this pain she is in. The worst part for me was all the family photos ALL around. I couldn't look. Rick was in half of them. I am just numb.

Thank you for the encouraging words that everyone has posted.

:heart: :heart:

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 06:15 PM

Well they lied. It does get worse.

Rick's only sibling, Melanie, died today, she was 39.

I know I probably should not be here posting this, but I have no where to turn. I feel like I have lost all sense of reality.

Please pray for her 3 children, husband and mom.

:heart: We have moments where time stands still,,as we freeze in disperation and pleads of hope and many Prayers..
I will Pray for them and you, and know that they will now still grow,,knowing always this loss of her passing,,and its through THAT, where each shall grow changed,,for God's reasons to become within them all,,each,,with their own changed thoughts,,inside..
As we leave this Earth, all that we leave behind,,becomes more,,through that LOVE SHARED,,through the HEARTS who live with them always still here,,,inside. them..:heart: :heart: :heart:

"A Journey Of Souls...Case Studies" explains what happens after we die. It's a very enlightening book in knowing that everyone's soul on this earth will live on. We will meet them again thoughout many lifetimes until we reach our final destination.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 06:07 PM

Thank you.

I just want to know one thing. When does it end? How much bad can happen in one family's life?

I'm so sorry for you and your loved ones. Gods Blessings. There are no immediate answers. Sometimes it does get harder before life starts to level out. I guess it's finding the compassion, forgiveness and love through all the hurt that helps us get through and find a light at the end of the tunnel.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 06:00 PM
I'm not even sure how a picture and a contact number coincide? They are totally separate. It makes me scratch my head that they can be compared as one to the other.

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:43 PM

Prove to who?

Yourself?

Eh?

I thought I explained that?

Like what?

What would a psychologist say?

I did it to prove I could do it; basically, just to do it?

A suppressed, yet lingering childhood memory had been sparked, or reigniting upon seeing this phantom from your inner suppressed self?

..or maybe a rabid chipmunk jumped down from outer space from his Nut Rocket 3000. Whispered in my ear, 'Key Dee Car'. And I was proving to this furry lil bas**** that I could do it because my ego/arrogance wouldn't permit me to turn down a bet?

Oh, or maybe, just maybe..

It was that voice in the back of my head that always gets me in trouble. Shut up! Or I'll Q-Tip your a**!

......?

either way...you listened laugh Maybe next time the bratty pine nut dweeb will think twice about opening his mouth and respecting his elders

winterblue56's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:28 PM
I don't see that as quitting. My daughter bought me one and it's still a crutch in my opinion. I'm going to do it cold turkey and hopefully this time will be my last time quitting.