Community > Posts By > winterblue56

winterblue56's photo
Thu 12/29/11 11:42 PM
I believe in the power of channeling our energy to achieve what we are looking for in life...whether it be fate, destiny or a soulmate.
We call it "fate" but in actuallity we have already seen ourselves in the position. It becomes our reality. Destiny is also something we know that will happen; we believe it will happen. Our soulmates are drawn to us like the bees are drawn to the nectar.

winterblue56's photo
Thu 12/29/11 02:48 PM

Hopefully before my time comes I will have learned to ride a Harley and have one of my own....time is a clicking and I'm a planning....bigsmile

You're NEVER too old Tex and it's a piece of cake...really. Just "believe" and it will happen happy

winterblue56's photo
Thu 12/29/11 02:47 PM

Yes, I would like to know about:
Amelia Earhart
Jimmy Hoffa
And whatever happened to Rodney Allen Rippy?

Amelia Earhart I'm sure is blazing a trail in another dimention.

Jimmy Hoffa is burried in cement under the Renaissance Center in Detroit Michigan.

Rodney is a graduate of CSU and has his own viedo production company R.A.R. Entertainment

laugh flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Thu 12/29/11 09:04 AM

Playing with myself on the day of St. Elizabeth (patron saint of Hungary).

It's ok as long as you were thinking about her.

Yikes. She's been dead for 827 years.

As if you've never had a dead f**k before. laugh

wow I guess wux has a thing for older gals - talk about a freaky age difference - she's one heck of a cougar....noway

Just cause there's snow on the roof it doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace.

laugh laugh laugh

winterblue56's photo
Thu 12/29/11 09:02 AM
Not up to this point. If my curiosity sparks me, I will usually go out of my way to find out.

winterblue56's photo
Thu 12/29/11 09:00 AM
It's still morning for me. The day has yet to unfold bigsmile

winterblue56's photo
Thu 12/29/11 09:00 AM

Yes I did!!!!! A brother that I ride with has cancer .... he is now on SSI and don't have much money....... He needed tires for his car to get back and fourth to his appointments ...... so I bought him new ones!!!!!

That's wonderful flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Tue 12/27/11 07:07 PM
I'm so sad you are feeling down Terry flowerforyou . And Mary...I was there. It's a hard long walk up the divorce road; but it will be a better life for you AND your children will learn in time. Big hugs to both of you and God Bless.

winterblue56's photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:59 PM
Well I do have to say.....nice, hot, steamy forum Leigh! flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Tue 12/27/11 10:46 AM
My life is never boring or routine....I have ADD ...AND 50 something...And a natural Blonde laugh

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:38 PM

I just got nudged by the most disgusting thing ever!scared

A man, holding a bloody deer head, by the antlers up,

with a "look how cool I am, I killed this" look on his face.surprised

Ewwwwwwwww! ill

Why would ANY man think, that ANY woman, would like seeing that??what

Please enlighten me!huh

BTW: I immediately blocked him!mad

I don't get the showing off part. Hunting for food should be a sacred thing. We ask God to bless our hunt to provide us with the food we will comsume to sustain ourselves. I'm not about having a trophy on my wall for show off. If I lived in the wilderness and needed the pelt for warmth, then I would have the skin of my kill to keep me warm. This is a very strange world we are living in. There seems to be no more "honor" or "grace".

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:28 PM
Edited by winterblue56 on Mon 12/26/11 06:30 PM

I am just glad I don't have to hear anymore God damn Christmas music....smokin

hows come we can say god dham and not fhuck what laugh

btw...I missed my Christmas music this year cause my cd player is broke tears .

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:22 PM
Somewhere warm bigsmile

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:21 PM
Dang...Ruth beat me to the yes laugh

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:18 PM
I'll be babysitting for the grandkids. We'll be playing dolls and games and dress up and and...

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:16 PM

Home alone.......I don't drink anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me either :thumbsup:
whoa well,,,geeezz,,I do once or twice a year,,HELL,,THATS about my SEX life to,,,grumble drinker laugh
sex life what

sex life, sex life what lol

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:08 PM
I'm going to work harder at quitting smoking...maybe this will be my year happy

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 06:05 PM
I've had tons of them; but there is not one that I can pick out and say that it was not worth making. I've pondered the question of "if you could go back in time, what would you do different?" I can honestly say in spite of all the falling down and getting ups that I am right were I should be.

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 10:09 AM

If I can beat this illness I plan on living EVERY day to the fullest and appreciating everything life has to offer.

You can Mikey flowerforyou

winterblue56's photo
Mon 12/26/11 10:07 AM

My word for myself for 2012 is "Compassion" I want to work that into my everyday life on a day to day basis and share it with everyone. I am planning to go back to school (paper work almost all finished)and also planning a trip to Germany at the end of 2012...

The world is gonna end in 2012.................Why don't ya plan that trip to come see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will both go out with a big bang!!!!!.........laugh laugh laugh

"Both the Hopis and Mayans recognize that we are approaching the end of a World Age... In both cases, however, the Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear."

I might be involved in a little of that, who knows?

Yes...exactly. That's what anyone will find out if they research the Mayan culture. A major change. Hopefully, it will be in the human races' attitudes. More love and less hate. More 'energy' flowing back and forth in a positive way. I would sure love to be part of it also. I was very intrigued in reading the Celestin Prophecy and the 10 insights. No more money. No more vieing for attention. Gather our love from all the positive energy flowing around. Seems like such a peaceful way to live the rest of my life.