Community > Posts By > Roadie_512

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:14 PM
I love my work! My professional occupation is Architecture - dedicate to healing, learning and discovery (healthcare, academic and research facilities). Architecture inspires me because it is an expression of utility and delight with the potential to move people, improve their lives and transpire them to a higher level of consciousness. As an architect, I am fortunate to be involved with hospital projects, creating a place of comfort for patients and family members in their most profound moments.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:36 PM
Marie,

My thoughts and prayers go out to your father.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 02:05 PM
Rapunzel,

Sending my prayers and wellness thoughts in your difficult time. Get well soon! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:43 AM
Hello LadyRedd,

I am sorry, I am not from Detroit, MI, but want to let you know I enjoy your lovely sepia photo - very dynamic composition of you and the dog.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:35 AM
Hello Natalia,

Welcome to the JSH community. I wish you much new friendships. Please enjoy your time here.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:32 AM
Good Morning USsoldier,

Yes, indeed, I am feeling the season's arrival. Holiday season is my favorite time of the year. I love the weather, songs and joyous spirit in general. I wish the season will bring you much joy and closeness with your friends and family. Although we might feel lonely at times, remember we are never alone.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:23 AM
Good Morning coco!

I hope your weekend was wonderful, and you are enjoying your Monday morning.

It is still dark here in Daly City, California.

Have a good day!

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 10:09 PM
sin39-

Love alone is not enough for a healthy and lasting relationship. Every addict and murder still has love. I believe in compatibility as an important factor. I also agree with you on the superficiality in people's perception. Being drunk or high on drugs is being detached, therefore, it is never a good quality for a relationship, because one person is off somewhere while other is left in the relationship. These people only "love" you at their convenience - selfish. People shouldn't need external stimulants to be happy with their partner.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:31 PM
When two people with two separate lives come together, inevitably there are differences in ideology, personality, character, lifestyle, perspective and expectation. As a result, it requires understanding, effort, and compromises to unite the two people, while still maintaining each individual’s identity. The more differences there are between the two, the more effort is required to make the relationship work.

Perhaps, instead of thinking whether someone is “in our league” or “out of our league”, we should be thinking of compatibility. Whether it is social status, possession, or lifestyle, if the two people are at the different ends of the spectrum, then it is so much harder. For example, if one person likes the nightlife party until 3 o’clock in the morning, but the other gets the high from being athletic, which requires proper diet, rest and training, then the lifestyle incompatibility is an issue.

As for your friend, she should see the silver lining in her prior situation. Does she now really want to be with those people who passed her off before? I sure hope not. The few people who wanted to be with her before, for her personality and qualities, would likely to stand by her side through thick and thin, because it was love, rather than lust. No matter how beautiful, wealthy or healthy we are today, we never know for sure what will happen to us tomorrow. A trying time is when we really know who truly loves us. It is better to find out who is real now than tomorrow.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:49 PM
I am sorry for the loss of your puppy. My thoughts are with you in your grief and sorrow. Remember, all dogs go to heaven. :cry: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 05:22 AM
Hello LakeLover-

Go to "My Account" tab on the top row.
Select "Profile" tab on the second row.
You should see your complete profile at this point.
Select "Edit Photos" button.
You should see a "Browse" button on the right hand side.
Find the photos on your computer or network.
Select "Upload" button.
You should see your photos at this point.

Hope this helps.

no photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:26 AM
Sandy and Wolfie-

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families.

no photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:23 AM
It's beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

no photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:21 AM
Hello Angie-

Welcome to JSH community!happy
Wish you a wonderful life chapter at your new residence!

no photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:03 AM
Hello Cindy-

Good morning and welcome!!happy
Hope you'll have a wonderful time here!

no photo
Thu 10/11/07 07:17 PM
Hello HillFolk-

Participating in local events also helps raising funds and brings awareness to the general public.

I had the pleasure of participating in a local bicycle ride "Bike Against the Odds" - a great event and an even greater cause!

Cheers!

no photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:52 PM
plp-

Best of luck with your surgeries - ouch! I had five wrist surgeries to fix my broken right wrist. Unfortunately, my situation is not exactly the same as yours for me to give any useful advice regarding the procedures.

Here are some of the lesson I learned:

Eat pineapple before and continue right after to help keep the swelling down to speed up the recovery process.

Try not having both upper and lower extremities cut up at the same time - very difficult to get around. I found out the hard way after having knee and wrist surgeries in the same week.

Schedule your operation(s) early in the morning so you won't be starving all day, waiting for your turn. In addition, the surgery scheduling is always backed up later in the day.

Good luck and have a speedy recovery!

no photo
Wed 10/10/07 06:36 AM
Hi LightVoice-

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!happy
As you turn another page of memory, I wish you much joy and wonders.

Have a fantastic day!!

no photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:31 AM
Mt. Tam is one of my all time favorites. Descending around those switchbacks is exhilarating! It is the only time I can go faster than the cars! Though, I have to be a bit careful now, with the blind turns. Those youthful daring days are gone with the racing.

I go by quite a few trail heads, and have always wanted to try hiking. I recently purchased the "60 Hikes within 60 Miles" guide book, but have not gotten off the bike yet...one of these days! happy

no photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:14 AM
Hello BayAreaGal-

Thank you for your greetings! It's a pleasure to meet someone so close by. I ride my bike across the Golden Gate Bridge to Mt. Tam almost every weekend, and often take notice of the sailboats in the Bay. Now, I have a very good reason to look and wonder if you are down in the water enjoying your weekend!

Thanks,
Roadie

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12