Community > Posts By > Roadie_512

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 11:44 AM

I understand that relationships are hard...but you can still made some friends!! You never know what might happen...I know all about the LDR and I agree, those are way to hard for me!! But friends from far away..that can work!!

Good positive outlook! Life is too short to be stuck in our own little cave.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:58 AM

morning roadie need a partner in that pool :wink: laugh

laugh laugh Yes, I am hoping Ms. Right will come along soon! laugh laugh
here i am :tongue: laugh laugh

Thank you, coco. You are too kind! I hope you get today off instead of working.

Cheers, flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:56 AM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sun 11/25/07 05:59 AM
Death cannot take one's life because of memory. I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing such personal feelings; it's beautiful...

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:51 AM

morning roadie need a partner in that pool :wink: laugh

laugh laugh Yes, I am hoping Ms. Right will come along soon! laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:38 AM
Good morning coco (and everyone). Have a wonderful Sunday!

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:37 AM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time discovering new friends.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:40 PM
Hello Jimozni-

Welcome to JSH! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time making new friends.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:54 PM
I agree with Lily's suggestion, but don't know much about the logistic or politic aspects. I am new member, to dating/social networking site, and have found some of the "conversations" on some of threads to be a bit immature and lacking substance from certain age-group folks. As in any relationship, compatibility in interests and values is important, and perhaps, the specific age-group forums could be the solution.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:21 PM
Until the significant other comes along, give yourself a gift for the holiday. Find something that would be meaningful in your life, such as learning something new - draw, paint, play music, outdoor activity, etc. In the journey of your new found activity, maybe you will meet that significant other who holds similar interest and values.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:07 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Enjoy meeting new friends here.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:54 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Hope you won't be bored meeting new friends here.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:31 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Have fun meeting new friends.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:46 PM
Hi Teeshina-

I am terribly sorry to hear of what happened to you (and some other women). You are not being a baby about the situation. In fact, you are the only adult in this situation. It is unfortunate that people don't understand (or don't care) the consequences of their action, especially when it comes to deep emotions. You have the right to feel hurt and upset, but please don't let this guy's (loser) action paint a broad stroke of men in general. You deserve someone better, who is kind, loving and honest. It is his loss.

It is not easy because you are genuine and have invested much feelings, but please try not to dwell on the situation, except of chalking it as an unfortunate experience. People like him give the rest of us men a bad name. I understand more now why some (probably most) women think of men as pigs.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:48 AM
Good morning coco. Have a wonderful weekend!

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:04 AM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Have fun meeting new friends.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:40 PM
Hello Nina-

Welcome and have fun making new friends. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:01 PM
Hello Kathy-

Welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:53 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:44 PM

Hi all,

can somebody explain me what black friday means, I never heat-rd about it heren in europe, we know only friday the thrteen

Black Friday is the day when the merchants have big sales, luring customers to make a profit or getting out of the Red. Since most Americans have the Friday after the Thanksgiving off, there is not much to do, but shopping for Christmas.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:39 PM
As I went through the mail this morning, I learned of the 7-9 AM sale at the local bike shop. I frantically rushed to the store, and arrived at 8:50 to discover that I forgot my wallet as I stood at the cash register. It is indeed a Black Friday for me! laugh

A lady dressing in all black could be very sexy, actually! flowerforyou