Community > Posts By > Roadie_512

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:22 AM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sat 12/08/07 06:24 AM

what are weekend plans. never heard of em.grumble grumble grumble

Weekend plans...well, for example, I am getting ready for my 3.5-hour bike training ride up the local mountain, absolute gorgeous, and later meeting with friends to play the guitars. Tomorrow, I will do another 3-hour bike training ride in the morning, and then go to the local museum to see a new sculpture exhibit. These would be my main plans for the weekend, filling in between would be other smaller and unexpected activities.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:14 AM
Good morning to you, and everyone! flowerforyou I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend.

Cheers! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:20 AM
I am relatively new to the site, the whole internet social networking altogether, and have noticed a lot of words of wisdom from the mature folks here. The young ones do need guidance from your life experiences. I know I do. Please reconsider and give us youngsters an opportunity to be guided on the right path.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:08 PM

ive read alot of roadie's posts...he rocks!!! get him girls!!!

Thank you Madamx. You are very kind, indeed! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Cheers to you for a wonderful weekend! drinker blushing

you're welcome darlin right back atcha smooch smooch

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:05 PM

ive read alot of roadie's posts...he rocks!!! get him girls!!!

Thank you Madamx. You are very kind, indeed! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Cheers to you for a wonderful weekend! drinker blushing

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:01 PM

why is it that most all of the guys here are funny, nice and respectful almost all of the time?

Seriously this is a tribute to all the guys here on the threads and off like in messages emails I have had nothing but a good experience, and pleasant conversations with those who I have talked to on this site
sometimes in my conversations it has nothing to do with
do you like me or crap like that we just converse getting to know more about each other lots of times its music or my interests listed on my profile or things they have listed on theirs
Hint Girls ( great ice breaker)
so to any of the women that haven't had the greatest experience or response they were expecting or seeking from the men on this site

Re check your profiles list more interests that you have
and if you list them make sure its a true interest because the guys here will quiz you to see if your being true to what you post about yourself.

SO HERE IS TOO ALL THE GUYS/ MEN THAT I HAVE INTERACTED WITH FROM THIS SITE YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTdrinker :wink:

Wow! For once, I see a positive posting of guys. I have been wondering why so many negative and generalized comments of guys lately (ALL GUYS ARE ******). Thank you for your post, because there are romantic, nice and decent guys out there and on here. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:55 PM
Good words of wisdom - thank you! flowerforyou

We also need to slow down and appreciate those fleeting moments: watch the crashing waves, feel the caressing breeze, watch the dancing starlit sky...

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. :cry: My thoughts and prayers. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:59 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean---what with all these androids wandering around pretending to be men...

laugh laugh laugh

Hello Kat, and welcome. flowerforyou Wish your journey be filled with true love.

(Signed) android laugh

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:55 PM
I am mesmerized by your poetic words - the imagery: beautiful, sad, moving, love, loss, lost, wisdom, maturity, life's meaning...

Thank you for sharing your poems. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:45 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Fri 12/07/07 06:47 PM
Ass: A very loyal and sweet person. Your loyalty can never be doubted. You are quite honest and sincere when it comes to your attitude towards working. You are a very simple person, indeed. Absolutely hassle free, humble and down-to-earth!! That explains the reason why your friends cling on to you! You have a good taste for clothes. If your wardrobe is not updated with what is trendy, you sure are depressed. Popular and easy-going. You have a little group of dignified friends, all of them being quality-personified.

Hm...I am an Ass. Now, I finally know who I am, and I have a reason to celebrate in a few weeks! laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:24 PM
Hello and a late welcome to you. flowerforyou Have fun exploring the forums, and meeting new friends.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:03 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Fri 12/07/07 04:05 PM
My Ex would not let me help in the kitchen. She was very particular when it came to cooking. Of course, I did the dishes afterwards, but that was typically a solo task. I always think how romantic it is for two people to prepare dinner together. Besides, I feel too guilty to enjoy the dinner without having any contribution to the preparation and cooking.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:54 PM
Hello Liz-

Welcome to the family. Have a wonderful time meeting new friends. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:19 AM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Fri 12/07/07 07:20 AM
May her soul finds peace and comfort in heaven, where there is neither pain nor sorrow. :cry: :cry: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Please accept my condolences.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:29 PM
Congratulations on the new bundle of joy! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:25 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in your time of profound sorrow. :cry: I pray that she finds peace and comfort, where there is no pain, no sadness. :cry: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:28 AM
Hello,

I am certainly far from being an expert to give any credible critique. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your poems. The "Summer" speaks volume of your maturity and sentimental personality. It has many beautiful imagery, requiring many re-readings. Also each reading allows an insight into the deeper meanings.

The "Love and Muffins" is sweet and sad at the same time. It is sweet because relationship is often most memorable in the little things we do for each other. It is sad because of the lost love. It is also sad for the "replacement". One would hope to never be madly in love with someone, but only be seen as just a standing-in, a replacement. How sad it would be to find out the truth years later in the relationship that you had been settled for.

Thank your for sharing your personal thoughts. Bravo! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:24 AM
Hello-

I am ill-qualified to give any such technical advice, but do remember someone mentioned before that we cannot change our screen name without being short of creating a new profile.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:37 AM
Caper-

Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:35 AM

Touch thats soft

The first kiss...
slow
soft
melting
tingling
whirlwind
sweet
sensual
memorable