Community > Posts By > Roadie_512

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:19 AM
Hello Megan,

Welcome to JSH! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

Thank you for your unselfish service to our country. Have a joyous holiday season. flowerforyou

Cheers!

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:12 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Wed 12/26/07 06:13 PM
No, you are not being picky. Most people are ill-mannered. What happened to the wholesome, "Hello"?

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:00 AM
Hello Rossy, and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends. Enjoy the journey discovering that special someone.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:25 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Join in the forums and have a wonderful time.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:50 PM

welcome and have fun

hey roadie...long time no see...how are ya darlin?

Hello Madamx-

It's a pleasure to see you again. I am well, thank you! flowerforyou How are you? Are you having a wonderful holiday season?

Cheers to you! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:47 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 11:34 AM

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 11:31 AM
I am terribly sorry for your loss. Time mends a broken heart, but the pain lingers. I lost my Mom long time ago, and recently my Grandma, so I understand your kind words and advice.

Wish you a Christmas of closeness to loved ones, and a New Year of reflections. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:29 AM

thanx Roadie and Merry Xmas to you :D

Thank you, ellgee. Wish you and yours a joyous Christmas and a wondrous New Year.

Cheers... flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:22 AM
Beautiful, sweet, warmth, romantic, loving, caring, tenderness...
Thank you for sharing. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:35 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sat 12/22/07 05:37 PM
Based on your recount, I would say he is definitely not a nice and understanding person. He is rude, and has no respect for you, and probably not for anyone for that matter. If sounds as though he had been under the influence of liquor more than once when talking to you...a heavy drinker? From both of these accounts, you probably don't lose much without him. I think you would have more fun spending the New Year's with someone else, who is loving, caring and understanding.

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 03:35 PM

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:58 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Join in the forums and have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:23 PM

I think they are good men out there.. It just takes time to find the right one for each individual person... A great man to me may not be a great man to someone else... It's extremely subjective (excluding women beaters, cheaters, etc.)..

Well said - bravo! flowerforyou Thank you for your words of wisdom.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:00 PM

hi roadie nice to see you bigsmile

Hi coco-

It's always a pleasure to see you! flowerforyou Thank you for sending the cold winds down to me...brrrrr! laugh Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 02:54 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sun 12/16/07 02:55 PM
Hi coco-

Those are not real men; they just have no conscience.. A real man implies: integrity, maturity, responsibility, compassion, loving, caring and honor.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:38 AM
Click on the "View All" on the Mutual Match.
Now you can see all of those who are mutual match with you.
Click on the "X" box on the upper right of their profile image to delete that person.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:33 AM
Well, while waiting and looking the that "ideal" person to come into our lives, we should appreciate the single life. How we see ourselves, live our lives and project our personality would attract those of similar qualities to us (unless you are looking for the opposite). The compatibility will allow the relationship to blossom into something deep and beautiful. Pursuit activities that bring you joy, and in that process you might get to meet someone who holds similar interests and values. Work in a career that is meaningful to you, and some kindhearted person will appreciate the character in you. Most of all be happy with yourself and your single life, before sharing your life with that special person.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:37 AM

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:58 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Well, just be yourself and have a wonderful time meeting new friends, and when least expected, you might come across that special person.

Cheers! flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13