Community > Posts By > Roadie_512

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 10:24 PM
Moving, lovely, soulful, yearning, touching, sensual...bravo! flowerforyou Thank you for sharing.

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:33 AM
Good morning, Jenn. flowerforyou Have a good Monday!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:37 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sun 12/02/07 06:38 PM
I don't think your situation is isolated. I feel the same way, typically stay home and out of trouble. It would be sweet and romantic to spend the quiet evening ushering in the New Year with that special someone. As the fireworks from the San Francisco Bay went off, I reflected on the year gone by, which always seemed too fast, and the goals and wishes for the year ahead.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:03 AM
Hello Mavi, and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:13 AM
Good morning everyone! flowerforyou Hope everyone had a restful night.

It's 6:15 here in San Francisco, CA., and I am getting ready to brave the mid 30s degree bike training ride...brrr!

Have a wonderful day to all! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:08 AM
If the knowledge is known through a terminal illness, then I would have already made peace with family and friends.

If I have just learned of this today (not sure how that is possible), then I would go up Mt. Tamalpais (Francisco area) overlooking the Pacific Ocean, sit quietly on the rock cropping among the tall weeds, close my eyes and look inwardly, listen to the crashing waves below, feel the cool western breeze in my face, think of all those who have touched my life and how I have lived my life, be thankful for what I have, and most importantly be acceptance with my sudden fate.

Until then I will go on my bike ride this morning, which is what I love, being out in nature and reprieved from the daily chaotic activities. I will ride up Mt. Tamalpais, my favorite training route!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:51 AM
Good morning and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:39 AM

Considering the billions of people out there, there has to be more than just one person. I also believe in a slightly different idea of soul mate. It isn't always a romantic/sexual thing. There is the concept that people tend to reincarnate around many of the same souls. Soul mates can be best friends or a really great parent/child relationship. I rather like that view of soul mates.

I completely agree! If your soul-mate is also your lover, then it is heaven!

As far as prince/princess charming, too often people find physical but no emotional connection, so the relationship does not last. Another pitfall is people making emotion connection, getting into a marriage, and expecting that is all there is because they have found their prince/princess charming. In fact, people need to make real continuing contribution efforts to make it a happy and lasting relationship. How often do we see people become complacent? How many times people feel neglected in a relationship?

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:21 PM
I do not see why long or short hair would matter. It is what inside of a person that matters. You should not be bothered by those superficial people.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 12:55 PM
The crackling raindrops on my windows - most soothing!

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:01 AM
Happy B-Day! flowerforyou Turn the page for another chapter of your life.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:58 AM
Bicycling - nature and fitness.
Writing - connection and exploration.
Reading - adventure and education.
Guitar - just started learning...

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:47 AM
Well...I am working on three deadlines (12/5, 12/6 & 12/20), and wondering how I can get through them and survive the holiday season at the same time. The immediate thought is how to endure the mid 30s degree bike training ride this morning - brrrr!

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:38 AM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Enjoy your time here.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:36 AM
Hello, Deb and fem, and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 11:42 PM
Hi Lily-

It certainly is not just you. I believe a few of us do feel the same way as you. I am relatively new here, and I do not want to step out of place with my opinion. I am glad to see someone who has been here for a while, with established credibility putting things right. Thank you. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:53 PM
Lily-

Most touching words calling out from the deepest emotions. Some of the most beautiful poems are also saddest. Thank you for sharing. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:42 PM
Maturity comes with age, and it allows one to see the inner beauty, which is most important in a healthy and lasting relationship.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:07 PM
Very sensual and romantic!

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 11:54 AM

Have you ever read someones profile you thought you might be interested in and then all of a sudden you try to send them an email and it says that you can't?? You have no way of getting ahold of them..it gets very frustrating.
They either set a limit on milage or age...I do understand that some people don't want to travel to meet anyone, but why the age restriction??

Yes, I recently viewed a profile of a lady who is a classical and flamenco guitarist. Since I am learning how to play the guitar, I would like to talk about her interest in guitar, but stopped short of sending an e-mail because I do not meet her Message Filter age criteria.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13