Community > Posts By > Roadie_512

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:28 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sat 12/15/07 05:32 PM

Just wanted to wave a hand and say hello to everyone on this site. I am kind of new have been on about a month. I find that the Friends list that most of them will not write to you first. I have to always email and say Hi how are you doing? Does anyone else have this problem?

Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Yes, the situation is similar for me as well. In fact, I even had someone who sent me a Friendship Request, which I promptly accepted, and politely responded, but she never responded back to me. I have pasted the actually e-mail I sent below. Is there something in the message that could have offended her?

Fri 11/23/07 08:04 AM

Hello,

How are you? I hope you are having a good morning. Thank you for the friendship request. After I clicked on the request, the message disappeared, so I am attempting to respond to your inquiry through my memory, which I hope is not fading too quickly!

My Thanksgiving Day was mainly relaxing, after a 2-week of deadline work. The weather was very nice, sunny blue sky and gentle breeze, so I went for a bike ride along the ocean to re-energize my body and mind. It is beautiful here in Daly City, situated just outside of the romantic city of San Francisco, where I work actually. Daly City is on a peninsula, with the Pacific Ocean to the west and the San Francisco Bay to the east. I get to have the best of both worlds, the ocean and mountains. The rugged terrain is the result of the seismic activities that California is known for.

I hope my message finds you well, and that you are having and enjoying the long weekend. How did you spend your Thanksgiving Day? Are you having any big plans for the weekend? A movie? A walk? A museum visit? Are you taking part in the Black Friday? I stay away from the mad crowd. I don't like confrontation; they would eat me alive. I enjoy your candor profile posting, and see that you are passionate and romantic - fantastic! I am talking too much, so I'll stop before driving you crazy.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.
Erick

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:58 PM
Hello, Sandy, and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 04:37 AM
Very well said. Change is the constant in life. If we are not changing or evolving to better ourselves, then we are becoming stagnant.

Thank you for sharing! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:17 AM
Good morning, coco. Happy Friday to you! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:16 PM
Hello Amy, and welcome! flowerforyou Have a great time meeting new friends.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:38 AM
Good morning to you, and everyone! flowerforyou We get a lot of fog in the summer, but this time of year is clear. Fog can be mysterious and romantic.

Have a great day, everyone! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:42 PM
Your thoughts are profoundly true. It is something that most of us feel, but not able to capture in words. We are never alone, even when we feel lonely. Thank you for helping us feel connected. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:50 AM
Good morning coco, and everyone! flowerforyou
It is early, dark and cold outside here in San Francisco. It's time for me to get ready to go to work...paying my dues to society. laugh

Have a wonderful day!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:35 PM
Some just do not have the level of maturity required in a long-term relationship.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:21 AM
It's beautiful: love, hope, longing, connection, touching. flowerforyou Thank you for sharing.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:31 PM
I believe "time" in this case refers to emotional rather than temporal. The emotional connection depends on the level of communication the two people have had. How deep were the conversations? A conversation from the heart, a touching conversation that brings two people to tears, certainly has much deeper connection than a month of small talks. When you connect with someone at this level, you both will know (feel) the right time to meet in person. At that point you don't decide, but rather yearn to be with each other in embrace, as the next step of the relationship.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:16 PM
Hello Kris, and welcome to JSH! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:13 PM

ty roadie...appreciate your comments

The pleasure was all mine. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 03:56 PM
It's a beautiful piece: yearning, love, loss, lost, pain, strength, spiritual, renew. flowerforyou Thank you for sharing.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:16 PM
Hello and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:48 AM

It seems that you come across more "career women" these days. Women who are in their thirties and forties, with looks fading fast, that still don't quite understand what men want.

For some reason, with all the intelligence and value this group gives to themselves, this miss a fundamental truth. Men are not attracted to women who try to compete with them.

Men, for the most part, excepting for contentious objectors, peace-niks, and fans of John Mayer, tend to like women to be feminine, soft, sensitive, etc - qualities that men typically do not (except as above) possess.

Why can't these women, take off the suit, stop watching Sports Center, and just be a girl?

You are entitled to your view, but please only speak for yourself, and do NOT equate you to men in general. Are you threatened by successful women?

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:58 AM

I did check out other sites...and they were okay..even met someone for a bit on them and one had a good amount from my area however I decided to just cancel everything...was thinking about canceling here but then I saw a forum I wanted to reply toblushing and just decided I'll stay on...keep my profile open and said what the heck...why not?flowerforyou
And thank you roadie....its been fun so far and I have this feeling it will continue being fun. I think the simplicity of the site makes it just easier than the rest...and I reply to forums more here than my other...uh...main sites (don't want to spam this)... and here's hoping to you that you continue to have a good time too and find that someone special in your life as well...
Have a Great Sunday...if your in my area...drive safely...there's ice out thereflowerforyou
Tiffa.

Thank you, Tiffa. I am getting ready for my bike training ride in the mid 40s temperature (San Francisco area), and am preparing to "brave" the cold. wow! I cannot imagine how cold it is having ice outside...brrr! Stay warm and drink something hot! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:52 AM
Hello, Bubble, and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:23 AM
It's great to hear that you are happy here. This is the only website I signed up, so don't have anything for comparison. I hope you will continue to enjoy the journey of meeting new friends and finding that special someone in your life.

Have a good Sunday! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:12 AM
Congratulations! You are one of those lucky people, having that special someone for the holidays.

Cheers to you! flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13